PDA

View Full Version : Hackers

katarzyna1974
05-23-2017, 08:17 PM
Man I thought there were a lot of hackers during the first season, but since the new patch theres even more. RIP

Hillbill79
05-23-2017, 08:37 PM
There was a guy playing valk in a dominion earlier. Obviously had some cheats going... teleport thing... I was hit before he moved... he got kicked mid game while fighting me. Id kicked his *** twice, he was mid swing when he vanished. Cheat detected. returning to main menu.

katarzyna1974
05-23-2017, 11:19 PM
You know I bet all the problems this game is facing lately is because of the insane amount of hackers. Ubisoft should do something about them, and the other problems might stop happening.

Mia.Nora
05-24-2017, 12:38 AM
Whenever I face a block god who never parries, I know I found a hacker. People that good at the game never let go a good parry opportunity.

I encountered several shinobis using it, since it benefits them most I guess.

kweassa1917
05-24-2017, 12:50 AM
...and they say tall tales about the bigfoot or the lochness monster is bad. :rolleyes:

Mia.Nora
05-24-2017, 01:36 AM
...and they say tall tales about the bigfoot or the lochness monster is bad. :rolleyes:

forums prohibits from posting links, but you are one google search away from reaching actual blockbots.

That is assuming you are capable of doing a google search, if not call your parents and get help :cool:

kweassa1917
05-24-2017, 01:40 AM
forums prohibits from posting links, but you are one google search away from reaching actual blockbots.

That is assuming you are capable of doing a google search, if not call your parents and get help :cool:

...and of course you know you've run into one by just assuming the other person is a hacker, and not a better player than you, right?

Oh I know there are hacks and hackers, as with any game.

What I don't know is how the heck you think you can go claiming around something without solid evidence to prove it, and then think you can avoid reasonable doubt by insulting other people who questions your claims.

Got proof? :rolleyes: