PDA

View Full Version : Thank you new guys

Dutchie21
05-23-2017, 07:37 PM
Cents and shinobis you da real MVPs. You're not OP at all but everyone hates you so much I'm free to warden vortex all day without grief. I seriously had a guy thank me for vortexing him because it was "less cancer than the cent Bs" lmao keep it up guys.

CandleInTheDark
05-23-2017, 07:39 PM
This past week has been an easier one for being a peacekeeper also lol. The only hatemail I got was a message and a half rant after I beat someone as shinobi.

Vordred
05-23-2017, 07:45 PM
i had a centurion send me a message, saying "please stop Vortex" after i beat him. thing is i did the same thing every time, dodge-lights-GB-Heavy. he just never seemed to learn.

but it was alright for him to combo me against the wall till i was dead. but my but my 2 lights and a heavy were all to cheap.

NOT_PeaceKeeper
05-23-2017, 07:46 PM
This past week has been an easier one for being a peacekeeper also lol. The only hatemail I got was a message and a half rant after I beat someone as shinobi.

Same here

Dutchie21
05-23-2017, 08:07 PM
It's ok let them have their 15 minutes. In a couple weeks people will remember who the true OP characters are and the salt mines will once again be fruitful in our inboxes lol

manna91
05-23-2017, 08:30 PM
If you evaporated all of earths oceans and compared the salt left over to the salt of players over the two new characters, the players salt would dwarf the ocean salt. So much complaining over guys that can die in 3-4 hits. People just need time to fight them more then they will stop complaining so much once they get used to them.

CandleInTheDark
05-23-2017, 10:50 PM
Yeah can't last forever lol

Tobias96716
05-23-2017, 11:18 PM
I notice how all of the "Shinobi is OP" threads have just vanished since the masses got a chance to play them lol...Not so OP dying in 2 hits isnt it.

Helnekromancer
05-23-2017, 11:26 PM
Yea they helped me get my Nobushi to Rep 30. Just kicking heads off all week. Getting "reported" messages from the same 4 Shinobis ii run into in duels and i had to tell him "you need to practice pressing double dash kick over and over isn't going to cut it".

CandleInTheDark
05-23-2017, 11:27 PM
I notice how all of the "Shinobi is OP" threads have just vanished since the masses got a chance to play them lol...Not so OP dying in 2 hits isnt it.

Yeah, I did notice that, I also noticed one of the people in them was good enough to say guys we overreacted.

MrForz
05-24-2017, 12:44 AM
Meanwhile for some reason this last week I've been constantly yelled at because berserker is overpowered. I just don't even. One Centurion made it far too personal being like "Dude I'm sure you asked for zerker buffs, don't you uh what me."

Sir_rage_quit
05-24-2017, 01:07 AM

or may be the topic have been already talk about over and over again

Dutchie21
05-24-2017, 01:23 AM
Meanwhile for some reason this last week I've been constantly yelled at because berserker is overpowered. I just don't even. One Centurion made it far too personal being like "Dude I'm sure you asked for zerker buffs, don't you uh what me."

My only complaint with zerker is when someone good is playing him. I love parrying but it just gets me killed with the feintzerker. I've said for a long time zerker is 1 of the best non OP characters in the game. The problem is so few people can play him at a high level so most zerkers are easy kills.