PDA

View Full Version : First Session in Season 2

Felis_Menari
05-23-2017, 03:45 PM
I haven't had a chance to play for a while due to moving halfway across the U.S., along with less than ideal options for internet here. But now that we got it functional, I had a chance to check out how season 2 has changed things. And boy, is it nice going from minimal attack, to maximum. I can actually put the hurtin' on people with my Lawbringer now! No more failing to 1-shot someone on their last bar of health! AHHHH! It feels so good!

Hillbill79
05-23-2017, 03:54 PM
Welcome back.

Kudos for the positivity upon your return!

Felis_Menari
05-23-2017, 05:10 PM
Welcome back.

Kudos for the positivity upon your return!

Thanks. Still feels weird fighting the new characters due to lack of familiarity, and there certainly are issues with them that need to be addressed. But, I'm sure the devs will deal with them in time. Right now I'm primarily focused on epic'ing a couple of my pre-S2 gear sets, which I mostly have done. The third slot had to wait until I see the rest of my Lawbringer's new gear.

Supercool5150
05-23-2017, 05:13 PM
Welcome back...But I gotta ask, did all the cats make it?

Felis_Menari
05-23-2017, 05:15 PM
Welcome back...But I gotta ask, did all the cats make it?

Lol, they did. Had a scare at one point though; the wife thought she might have incidentally let our *deaf* boy slip out at a gas station.

CandleInTheDark
05-23-2017, 05:32 PM
Thanks. Still feels weird fighting the new characters due to lack of familiarity, and there certainly are issues with them that need to be addressed. But, I'm sure the devs will deal with them in time. Right now I'm primarily focused on epic'ing a couple of my pre-S2 gear sets, which I mostly have done. The third slot had to wait until I see the rest of my Lawbringer's new gear.

Glad to see you back, and so positive, there has been a lot of rage in the last week lol.

Hillbill79
05-23-2017, 05:34 PM
Indeed there has!

Glad to see you back, and so positive, there has been a lot of rage in the last week lol.

UbiJurassic
05-24-2017, 01:50 AM
I haven't had a chance to play for a while due to moving halfway across the U.S., along with less than ideal options for internet here. But now that we got it functional, I had a chance to check out how season 2 has changed things. And boy, is it nice going from minimal attack, to maximum. I can actually put the hurtin' on people with my Lawbringer now! No more failing to 1-shot someone on their last bar of health! AHHHH! It feels so good!

Glad to hear you're liking Season 2 . Once you get a solid amount of time in with all the changes, feel free to send your feedback over. ;)