PDA

View Full Version : How do i play with raider

EyyupY95
05-23-2017, 08:57 AM
What is the best combo to use with him i used centurion but feel he is kinda underpowered in 1v1 so does anyone have any tips for me and how should i play with him? I like to keep pressure on the opponent and i can do that with centurion so any tips for me? Thank you

CaynAldan
05-23-2017, 12:11 PM
mix a lot heavys with leght soft feint

PDXGorechild
05-24-2017, 03:55 PM
1. Lure your enemy near an edge or spike wall, attempt to shoulder charge them into it.
2. Wait until your opponent is engaged with another opponent and spam heavy from behind.
3. Rather than engage in a fair one to one situation, flee until you are able to implement strategy 1 or 2.

Stahlrusse
05-24-2017, 04:01 PM
Centurion is more viable in 1v1 than Raider.

In a group fight end your chain with an unblockable, it deals 50 damage (and people dont block it if they are focussed on another hero). If you do the unblockable and it is not in a chain, it only deals 25 or 30 dmg, I don't know exactly.

The Raider shines in group fights. In general you have to use a lot of feints because the raider cannot really open up an enemy.

You can feint a heavy into stunning tap, and zone attack into stunning tap. You can also chain stunning tap.