PDA

View Full Version : How do i play with raider

EyyupY95
05-23-2017, 08:16 AM
What is the best combo to use with him i used centurion but feel he is kinda underpowered in 1v1 so does anyone have any tips for me and how should i play with him? I like to keep pressure on the opponent and i can do that with centurion so any tips for me? Thank you

matt89connor
05-23-2017, 08:59 AM
before the update was really hard fight 1v1 because rider is easy to parry.
Now is very beatiful fight with him: start with some change of guard and use feint or light attack to see how the enemy fight, after start with the tattics:
1) feint zone + GB
2) FEINT ZONE AND STUN ATTACK
3) feint heavy and stun attack
4) light attack from distance and super zone to catch
5) dodge and stun attack.
Choose 1 of this and if stun work try the super zone or GB or simple light.
Remeber: rider is 1 of the best for use the land around you :)

Danioku
05-23-2017, 09:15 AM
What is the best combo to use with him i used centurion but feel he is kinda underpowered in 1v1 so does anyone have any tips for me and how should i play with him? I like to keep pressure on the opponent and i can do that with centurion so any tips for me? Thank you

You cant compare anything with Centurion atm cause he's boosted and unbalanced.

The best tool you have with Rider imo is the dodge that you can use both as a defensive move or to counter attacks expecially vs any bashing hero. Dodge bashes into fast uncounterable GB.

Heavyes and ZA into Pommel Strike are fine too but they can be parryed quite easily.

Rely on parryes and dodges+GB into massive damage

GladiatorHood
05-23-2017, 10:41 AM
Yall cant spell

Gray360UK
05-23-2017, 10:48 AM
Yall cant spell

This is the second thread in a row I have clicked on because there's a new post, only to find it's you leaving a petty remark at the bottom. Not my place to tell you how to live your life, if that's what makes you happy you carry on, knock yourself out, but growing up a bit is also an option.