PDA

View Full Version : Quick Question for Ubisoft

SledgeMufin
05-23-2017, 05:10 AM
Will there ever, ever be a fix for the connection issues in For Honor? Can we expect an ETA, can you let us know what the plan is, do you even have a plan, is there any effort being put into getting this fixed at all? Honestly, since launch, I don't think I have made it through a match without some reconnecting pause, resyncing pause, or just a straight up disconnection, resulting in NO PROGRESS! The game just isn't worth playing if the effort that is put in means nothing because it isn't saved. Please ubisoft, before you put out any more content updates or dlc, fix your damn game, and then please, test your updates before you release them so that you don't break the game further.

Kaotic_CipherTV
05-23-2017, 05:12 AM
I dont know what rock youve been under, but im on xbox the "worst" platform for the game and it has gotten so much better.

Mia.Nora
05-23-2017, 05:13 AM
Considering they pulled out developers from Division and For Honor, we can assume those 2 games are abandoned by Ubisoft upper management in terms of any longevity.

Honestly I dont even expect this game to get anything apart from 2 more new seasons with nothing but new heroes.