PDA

View Full Version : Disconnects

Titanodragon
05-23-2017, 01:31 AM
Alot more happening recently

Sam_Wise0013
05-23-2017, 01:52 AM
I agree. But they havent fixed the problem after many months and now all the focus is on season 2 balance and it seems no one is talking about how bad the networking is. They have flat out stopped bringing it up in the dev stream.

UbiJurassic
05-23-2017, 02:26 AM
I agree. But they havent fixed the problem after many months and now all the focus is on season 2 balance and it seems no one is talking about how bad the networking is. They have flat out stopped bringing it up in the dev stream.

Early on disconnects were a very big issue, and for some players they still are. In our early patches, we made adjustments here and there to improve it, but patch 1.06 was our first large effort to address some of the more problems revolving around connectivity for players. While we don't have an specifics on when another large stability-based patch will be issued, we will still continue working on it until the underlying problems are resolved.

XreaperX1470
05-23-2017, 04:22 AM
So in other words about 12-24 months is a good range

SuomiKissa
05-23-2017, 05:38 AM
Yesterday I tried to find the match for 1.5 hours without success. Always .... 137 mistake. When I got in the game 5 seconds and the game fell. I was angry.

I checked all the modem, recent xbox etc no use. Connection Open NAT.

Ubi digs only his own grave on this matter. Everyone knows P2P server is bad and Ubi begs still to use it. Well, they lose a lot of money when the self-destruct thing is about to sell the game.

Poor reputation far behind, good for nothing - Finnish proverb.

* Playing in the evening at 21:00 in Finnish time is impossible because the error message will increase a lot.

!!! Stupid - Ubi tries to push the players in the game (error saying), even though it's obvious that the bug is on their side and they know it.