PDA

View Full Version : What do you think about these nerfs? 1 for each

SplugeKing
05-22-2017, 08:45 PM
I think these would make these characters much more manageable/fair/fun to play against

Shinobi- get rid of ranged attacks, it has no place in a close combat fighting game. Get rid of it and you still have a very strong pk like hero. Fast attacks (that are very difficult to block/parry on 30 fps) kick attack, and all its other moveset/perks are more than enough for this hero.

Centurion- Get rid of his stun. IMO it is fair and he would become much more manageable yet still viable.

Capoupacap
05-22-2017, 08:59 PM
It's the basic concept of these two character :) I think it's more a question of slight tweak - nerf - buff :)

KnifeInUrNeck
05-22-2017, 09:44 PM
Yeah, Ubisoft should just make the game you want. Jesus man, adapt.

SplugeKing
05-22-2017, 09:58 PM
Yeah, Ubisoft should just make the game you want. Jesus man, adapt.

lol. im clearly the only one with the same thoughts... you see the forum threads lately? Im actually trying to make suggestions in ways that i think would make the game better. If you think they're stupid, say so. Don't be sarcastic.

LucasLoci
05-22-2017, 10:01 PM
I think these would make these characters much more manageable/fair/fun to play against

Shinobi- get rid of ranged attacks, it has no place in a close combat fighting game. Get rid of it and you still have a very strong pk like hero. Fast attacks (that are very difficult to block/parry on 30 fps) kick attack, and all its other moveset/perks are more than enough for this hero.

Centurion- Get rid of his stun. IMO it is fair and he would become much more manageable yet still viable.

Nerfs take away the fun in games, why not suggest buffs to the other characters instead?

CandleInTheDark
05-22-2017, 10:10 PM
Thing is shinobi would still have the low health pool that necessitates the range. And I really don't think it is going to happen, the devs made clear a ranged character was something they wanted to try.

SplugeKing
05-22-2017, 10:10 PM
Nerfs take away the fun in games, why not suggest buffs to the other characters instead?

we could but for that to happen imo it would be around 5 or so heroes long. I very much liked the game until this past Tuesday. Its just my opinion that if they simply vastly reduced the shinobi's range and took away the stun for centurion it would be a simple and fair game change. If you have any ideas don't be shy

KnifeInUrNeck
05-22-2017, 10:13 PM
Sorry, man. Didn't know sarcasm triggered you. You're suggestion isn't just stupid, it's self indulgent. Since you can't figure out something you want it out of the game. Most of the complaints I see in the forum are about the spammable kicks as the range attack is extremely punishable. Do you know how bad kick spam would be if you took off half of has kit? Have you even tried the character and therefore understand how his range attacks work in his ENTIRE KIT? Probably not. You just came here like a ***** and starting crying for nerds. See why I went the sarcastic route?

SplugeKing
05-22-2017, 10:18 PM
Sorry, man. Didn't know sarcasm triggered you. You're suggestion isn't just stupid, it's self indulgent. Since you can't figure out something you want it out of the game. Most of the complaints I see in the forum are about the spammable kicks as the range attack is extremely punishable. Do you know how bad kick spam would be if you took off half of has kit? Have you even tried the character and therefore understand how his range attacks work in his ENTIRE KIT? Probably not. You just came here like a ***** and starting crying for nerds. See why I went the sarcastic route?

No i haven't tried him out dip **** because i didn't buy the season pass

CandleInTheDark
05-22-2017, 10:23 PM

If anything it is the kick that needs looking at, as it stands, I can throw it and even if my range is wildly off or they dodge it I probably get the next attack in.

KnifeInUrNeck
05-22-2017, 10:26 PM
Soooo you have no idea how the hero works as you haven't tried him, and you're calling for nerds on his kit? Got it. Shouldn't you be in class?

KnifeInUrNeck
05-22-2017, 10:27 PM
Yeah the kick can be dirty. If I see people spamming it, I know they don't know how to use his kit.

CandleInTheDark
05-22-2017, 10:30 PM
Yeah the kick can be dirty. If I see people spamming it, I know they don't know how to use his kit.

I am used to that feeling with the peacekeeper and her lights, she has a lot more to her than those, so yeah I am used to being the most hated character in the game lol. She's actually flying under the radar currently >.>

SplugeKing
05-22-2017, 10:43 PM
If anything it is the kick that needs looking at, as it stands, I can throw it and even if my range is wildly off or they dodge it I probably get the next attack in.

I would be fine with just the kick too. With that being said i have almost no trouble defending it, its just you can really punish a miss because he can still throw an attack right after

KnifeInUrNeck
05-22-2017, 10:43 PM
Lol aaaand you just made my point kid. Clever. im sure talking about **** you know nothing about is your M.O.

YuBiShiGouShi
05-22-2017, 10:46 PM
The truth is a majority of people don't like the shinobi. So with that being said then they should considering revamping him or removing him all together. I simply leave the match if there's a shinobi in the lobby. Call me whatever you like. I don't care for the character nor will I play him tomorrow. He's a coward's hero.

XxHunterHxX
05-22-2017, 10:50 PM
No i haven't tried him out dip **** because i didn't buy the season pass

Nerf the caracter coz i dont have it and i dont like it thats what you ir saying...

KnifeInUrNeck
05-22-2017, 10:50 PM
That's fine if he needs a rework but in certainly won't be as easy as just removing a move. He'd have to be re-built from scratch as his range attack is half of his chain. Same with the kick. That said, he's really strong in 4 v 4 but is mediocre in 1 v 1 and brawl.

SplugeKing
05-22-2017, 10:53 PM
Lol aaaand you just made my point kid. Clever. im sure talking about **** you know nothing about is your M.O.

No comeback. I win

SplugeKing
05-22-2017, 10:57 PM
Nerf the caracter coz i dont have it and i dont like it thats what you ir saying...

Actually no not at all, what im really saying is anyone who plays him is a coward looking for cheap easy kills. I cant believe you didn't read that in between the lines.

Being serious here, how can you guys defend this b.s. have you looked at the front page of the forum its nerf this nerf that. I propose one idea to cut down the range and im the idiot. OK.

YuBiShiGouShi
05-22-2017, 11:02 PM
The other problem is his freaking recovery after parring one of his ranged attacks. How is it fair that I do parry his range but yet he gets up before anybody can get to him ......yeah that makes complete sense....not and for that reason I don't play against them. I simply leave the match and nor do I care.

XxHunterHxX
05-22-2017, 11:05 PM
Actually no not at all, what im really saying is anyone who plays him is a coward looking for cheap easy kills. I cant believe you didn't read that in between the lines.

Being serious here, how can you guys defend this b.s. have you looked at the front page of the forum its nerf this nerf that. I propose one idea to cut down the range and im the idiot. OK.

Tomorow you ghet the caracters for free and afther you ghet 1 shoted by a raider that has revenge while playing the op shinobi or ghet gb and spammed with light atacks while playing the op centurion and people slowly **** you up while you cant do ****...then come back and say they need a nerf....

KnifeInUrNeck
05-22-2017, 11:07 PM
This why it's so hard dealing with stupidit people, they don't realize how stupid they are. IF you had played the character, you would KNOW his vulnerabilities. You're asking for a game changing nerf on something that you don't even have all the information about. When called on it, instead of admitting that after trying the character, your data will change. But instead you act like a 12 year old. Look again in the forums, child. The KICK is the biggest gripe. But once again, you wouldn't know any of this because you didn't try him. Obviously didn't even research it. How many of the other people complaining about new characters when they haven't even tried them and couldn't possibly understand the characters fully? anyways, keep on trolling kid.

Yarzahn
05-22-2017, 11:08 PM

Not only does your so called "suggestion" show you have absolutely no clue about the mechanics of the class, you then act like an immature obnoxious rude brat in a playground insult war.