PDA

View Full Version : Still Broken ? wth..

plastdjur
05-22-2017, 04:44 PM
Hi guys, let me start of with that i loved the idea of this game when i first heard of it.
i played during the closed beta and was super hyped about it.
still loved it for a couple of weeks after it came out, untill everybody found out that some of the characters are kinda broken and can basicly do like 2 - 3 combos and then youre dead. By now everybody in the world shoud know that you cant give people to much freedom cause they will take advantage of it.
Now i know that the charachters are created to be diffrent and thats all good but you woud think that by now Ubisoft woud have done something to even stuff out so that it coud be fun to play again, but no.

and the team balance is still screwed, i just played 2 games and somehowe i ended up in 2 seperetly 2 vs 4 matches,
and that seems like it woud be an easy fix, make a auto balance program or something.

and for last, how come when i try to grab somebody, no mather how fast i am, as long as they press light or heave attack a second before my grab is suppost to get him, then its like he gets an invisible wall that i cant reach threw.

i took a break somewhere during season 1 round 3 and started the game today,
i cant described how disapointed i am that a big company like Ubisoft cant make this game fun again
guess i just have to retire this game.

Lord_Nirgal
05-22-2017, 05:10 PM
the balancing will not be solved untill you are forced to choose your hero before joining a match.

the guard break thing has always been there and it should be intended: you can resist a guardbreak if you time correctly a light attack, in theory even an heavy can protect you from a gb but the timing isn't convienent, as a rule of thumb you cannot grab someone that is in the startup of an attack. It has always been like that, even in tech beta.

Sir_rage_quit
05-22-2017, 05:15 PM
the balancing will not be solved untill you are forced to choose your hero before joining a match.

the guard break thing has always been there and it should be intended: you can resist a guardbreak if you time correctly a light attack, in theory even an heavy can protect you from a gb but the timing isn't convienent, as a rule of thumb you cannot grab someone that is in the startup of an attack. It has always been like that, even in tech beta.

i agree it will never be a good matchmaking balance until they make us choose before . ANd this season was more to balance 1v1 and 2v2 then 4v4 it seem like .

Lord_Nirgal
05-22-2017, 05:17 PM
i agree it will never be a good matchmaking balance until they make us choose before . ANd this season was more to balance 1v1 and 2v2 then 4v4 it seem like .

to me seems more that this season was aimed at 40€

DrExtrem
05-22-2017, 05:25 PM
Yeah. The game stopped being fun a week ago.

FootlessRhino
05-22-2017, 06:21 PM
Yeah. The game stopped being fun a week ago.

really? from your posts I would've thought you stopped enjoying it 2 months ago, lol.

FootlessRhino
05-22-2017, 06:41 PM
oh you mean when people without season pass didn't have access to the new chars xD salt maybe? i could understand the frustration if I was in the spot. and what do people mean about forcing us to choose before the match... umm isnt that what the char selection screen si for? also howis forcing us to choose before joining a match be different than now? I liek the fact we can see the chars our team mates are choosing so I know how to help out and vice versa

I don't have season pass and I don't feel salty at all. 40$ well saved, lol. just played less since I didn't see the point in grinding old classes anymore. can't wait for tomorrow though!
forcing players to choose before the match would give opportunity to match up similar prestige players, but it would destroy team comps in the process, as you mentioned. unless everyone is pre-made.

RatedChaotic
05-22-2017, 08:46 PM
Hi guys, let me start of with that i loved the idea of this game when i first heard of it.
i played during the closed beta and was super hyped about it.
still loved it for a couple of weeks after it came out, untill everybody found out that some of the characters are kinda broken and can basicly do like 2 - 3 combos and then youre dead. By now everybody in the world shoud know that you cant give people to much freedom cause they will take advantage of it.
Now i know that the charachters are created to be diffrent and thats all good but you woud think that by now Ubisoft woud have done something to even stuff out so that it coud be fun to play again, but no.

and the team balance is still screwed, i just played 2 games and somehowe i ended up in 2 seperetly 2 vs 4 matches,
and that seems like it woud be an easy fix, make a auto balance program or something.

and for last, how come when i try to grab somebody, no mather how fast i am, as long as they press light or heave attack a second before my grab is suppost to get him, then its like he gets an invisible wall that i cant reach threw.

i took a break somewhere during season 1 round 3 and started the game today,
i cant described how disapointed i am that a big company like Ubisoft cant make this game fun again
guess i just have to retire this game cause it seems like its just mentaly disabled people who still can enjoy it

I was ok with your post until this comment.

Lord_Nirgal
05-22-2017, 10:26 PM
oh you mean when people without season pass didn't have access to the new chars xD salt maybe? i could understand the frustration if I was in the spot. and what do people mean about forcing us to choose before the match... umm isnt that what the char selection screen si for? also howis forcing us to choose before joining a match be different than now? I liek the fact we can see the chars our team mates are choosing so I know how to help out and vice versa

as it is now the overall prestige level of your account is used to make a balanced match, ofc if you are using your main no problem but if you decide to try a new hero you will be paired with ppl with 144 gear while you have 0, with ppl that are good with their characters while you are still a noob and so on.
If you queue for a match (in modes with gear anyway) having alredy selected your hero some inconcistencies in the matchmaking will be solved.

another thing to consider is that some characters in 4v4 are more powerfull and can lead to a frustrating match, would be good to have a weighted matchmaking system trying to put together different heroes considering their impact on the match avoiding for ex. more than 1 lawbringer / centurion / shinobi and so on if possible