PDA

View Full Version : ubisoft , balance concern

Oupyz
05-22-2017, 03:45 PM
hello Ubi,

as we all know that some classes have unblockablle opener some don't

can we at least take away the stamina punishment that unblockable cause

it's a very very bad ideas those unblockable can be spammed and its not fun to stay without stamina and not fight back

so take away the stamina punishment

and yes i do play the classes without unblockablle opener and i find it unfair for some classes like warden/cent/conquer/lord take away hallf your stamina whille spaming unblockable that cost them nothing which is a bad design on itself

RiftHunter4
05-22-2017, 03:50 PM
Cents have the worst unblockables to go against. Sure, you can dodge, but once it lands, you've lost the fight, especially in a 1v2. Because of the stamina loss, there's no chance of being able to make a good come back.

Oupyz
05-22-2017, 04:01 PM
i think ubisoft knew the game is very defensive thus made unbllockable opener that strong to defeat the defence , what they didn't do , they just gave it to few classes and said **** the rest .

thats why u see only few classes do great at high level

everybody complain how bad conqueror is , when at high level he still strong , did we ask ourself why ? the answer is simple he got a spam unblockable and great defense , he doesn't need anything else to do good.

while classes like Kensei/Nobushi are crap we ask oursellf why is that ? answer simple again they got no unblockablle opener to defeat the other classes

so imo the game will be in a much better place , if unblockable weren't that strong , let them be spammed but don't give them that power

i think taken away stamina punishment will be a great start to a better balanced game

Lord_Nirgal
05-22-2017, 04:15 PM
first of all their reasoning isn't working: the game is too rewarding for defensive behaviour so we add 2 classes with tons of safe / almost safe unblockables.

ofc the problem with defensive behaviour is that it is too rewarding: parry. Seems like ppl are afraid to say it but PARRY is what makes defensive play the way to go, it is too rewarding and block is completly safe. Make block cost stamina, reduce windows for parries and make them less powerfull giving on a timed parry no stamina cost and a stamina penalty to the attacker, make consecutive blocks reduce the speed of the guard change. Make this game a game about combat and not about whack a mole.

Oupyz
05-22-2017, 04:25 PM
Parry will be changed comes next patch , but that wont solve the unblockable spam , it will be even stronger , they need to take away stamina punishment , thus the defender can fight back , and not being corned with another unblockablle untill death , we faced this problem with warden now cent has it as well shinobi with their kick spam conqueror with brainlessslly spaming shield bash etc etc

unblockable and parry needs to be much less strrong

dekot11
05-22-2017, 07:20 PM
Yeah stamina draining attacks shouldn't be a thing in this game. Fights should have a flow where one guy attacks, the other defends and then attacks. The way it is now, one guys attacks, and the other guy has to play passive while his stamina comes back. Stamina should only limit how much attacking the aggressor does.

Also, I don't know why some people want to nerf parry. Block is the thing that should be nerfed, to make people parry MORE so that feints and mindgames become more effective. The worst turtles are the ones who only block and never even attempt to parry while throwing out their unblockables for free damage.

Duuklah
05-23-2017, 05:45 AM
Balance concerns?

Are you joking?

You are talking about a company that has taken MAJOR heat for HUGE imbalance issues and really put 100% of their effort into patching fixes. Mostly unsuccessfully..... But they did try..

Now they release 2 incredibly over powered characters and **** away all the efforts and gains of the last 2 months.

Did they test these characters? No there is no test server yet!!!!

This game has never had anything close to balance. The nerf hand has been too slow and too light to really effectively balance the game and now they are just adding fuel to the imbalance fire.

i detest Ubisoft for ruining this great game with NO TESTING and NO BALANCE.