PDA

View Full Version : Comments about orders and contracts

Capoupacap
05-22-2017, 12:14 PM
It's been a while since this thread hasn't been discussed, so let's review some point that could be, at my opinion, be adjusted.

1) Excluded Warden - Hersir - Kensei.

It's interesting to force people to play another character but if it doesn't affect leveling up for daily contract, when on contracts it's really annoying. And it comes quit at every roll. I don't even understand why it's a specific anti sentry contract :)

2) Force a specific class

I think it make team lineup too "consistent" and that make the game quite poor.

Play 6 dominion match with 6 different character

May be it's a bit too much ^^

SnugglesIV
05-22-2017, 12:19 PM
It's been a while since this thread hasn't been discussed, so let's review some point that could be, at my opinion, be adjusted.

1) Excluded Warden - Hersir - Kensei.

It's interesting to force people to play another character but if it doesn't affect leveling up for daily contract, when on contracts it's really annoying. And it comes quit at every roll. I don't even understand why it's a specific anti sentry contract :)

2) Force a specific class

I think it make team lineup too "consistent" and that make the game quite poor.

There's a reason why I try to do my orders in VS AI. I don't like how some of the orders force you to play a certain way in order to get them, namely the 8 KS order. Nothing is worse than everyone being too afraid to do anything lest they die and have to grind up for an 8 KS order, or everyone waiting for someone to get to low health so they can steal the kill.

Gray360UK
05-22-2017, 12:22 PM

I like this one. It makes me play other characters and I end up enjoying the change. I usually have 3 main characters that I switch between so this Order makes me dust off 3 of the others. Playing lots of different characters is a good way to learn how to beat lots of different characters too :)

Capoupacap
05-22-2017, 12:46 PM
I like this one. It makes me play other characters and I end up enjoying the change. I usually have 3 main characters that I switch between so this Order makes me dust off 3 of the others. Playing lots of different characters is a good way to learn how to beat lots of different characters too :)

It's a bit the same for me, I formally don't disagree with it, but just 6 is a bit too much :)