PDA

View Full Version : How can you screw up this bad?

Tales_of_Whiteh
05-22-2017, 08:47 AM
I continue to be baffled at how terrible you make games. I mean you're a triple-A company, and all you do is release broken *** games. You shouldn't be allowed to make games anymore because of your sheer greed and incompetence. After a developer ***** up every single game they put out, they should lose their right to make any game, period. You know I haven't been able to play a single 4v4 match in For Honor without getting kicked since you're ****** 1.06 'patch' for the game? Even when you guys try to correct your mistakes, YOU JUST **** EVERYTHING UP 10X MORE. You pick the worst possible matchmaking system, (peer to peer) and you do a piss poor job of it. Man I spend more time in matchmaking and getting disconnected that I have playing. That is absolutely pathetic and unacceptable. Now you've done something to show how greedy and uncaring You are. You're dumb*** released DLC while your ****** *** game was still broken. You stupid ***holes should've fixed your game long before even thinking of DLC. Guess what? The entire time I've been writing this IVE BEEN MATCHMAKING FOR DOMINION AND I HAVENT EVWN JOINED A ******* LOBBY. Stop making videogames, destroy your company, and never try to make anything ever again. You should be ashamed and feel like ******* failures. You've made me waste my money too many times. I hope you get some karma for being so cheap and idiotic. I also hope, with everything I have to hope with, that your company dies a horrible and violent death. No people, just your cheap incompetent disgraced failure that you call Ubisoft. Have a ****** day and I hope this message causes as much inconvienence to you as possible. You deserve worse, like having every f****** thing you own get stolen or destroyed. F*** you Ubisoft, you set such a low standard, I hate you, and I wish the worst to you.

Nestramutat
05-22-2017, 08:50 AM
Bad day?

ninjacut
05-22-2017, 08:52 AM
Wow...calm down it's just a game :O

DrinkinMyStella
05-22-2017, 08:56 AM
yes this game infuriates me to at times, but we still play the games because overall they are not bad just i think not fully developed at release and they try and fix it once the game has been released but by then the hate is already present.

Mario1975ubi
05-22-2017, 09:09 AM
I continue to be baffled at how terrible you make games. I mean you're a triple-A company, and all you do is release broken *** games. You shouldn't be allowed to make games anymore because of your sheer greed and incompetence. After a developer ***** up every single game they put out, they should lose their right to make any game, period. You know I haven't been able to play a single 4v4 match in For Honor without getting kicked since you're ****** 1.06 'patch' for the game? Even when you guys try to correct your mistakes, YOU JUST **** EVERYTHING UP 10X MORE. You pick the worst possible matchmaking system, (peer to peer) and you do a piss poor job of it. Man I spend more time in matchmaking and getting disconnected that I have playing. That is absolutely pathetic and unacceptable. Now you've done something to show how greedy and uncaring You are. You're dumb*** released DLC while your ****** *** game was still broken. You stupid ***holes should've fixed your game long before even thinking of DLC. Guess what? The entire time I've been writing this IVE BEEN MATCHMAKING FOR DOMINION AND I HAVENT EVWN JOINED A ******* LOBBY. Stop making videogames, destroy your company, and never try to make anything ever again. You should be ashamed and feel like ******* failures. You've made me waste my money too many times. I hope you get some karma for being so cheap and idiotic. I also hope, with everything I have to hope with, that your company dies a horrible and violent death. No people, just your cheap incompetent disgraced failure that you call Ubisoft. Have a ****** day and I hope this message causes as much inconvienence to you as possible. You deserve worse, like having every f****** thing you own get stolen or destroyed. F*** you Ubisoft, you set such a low standard, I hate you, and I wish the worst to you.i

Mario1975ubi
05-22-2017, 09:19 AM
I would have to agree a 100% with everything you said , but the dead part and with the new dlc they really really **** the bed, known close to 50 players that quiet and I wish I could get my 120.00 bucks back never played a game in my life that made me rage more and I've been a gaming since 1982 hard.

Capoupacap
05-22-2017, 11:57 AM
Take the blue pill, NO NOT THE RED ONE....there is a box with Xanax written on it, that's the blue

Lumina-US
05-22-2017, 12:35 PM
Well, their single player/solo based games, such as "Far Cry: Primal", "Child of Light", "Rayman Legends" or "UNO", work fine and are fun as hell to play, so Ubisoft should just be banned from doing Multiplayer-based games and not the whole Business entirely.

EDG_Avocado
05-22-2017, 03:36 PM
Game is having trouble breathing

WFL_M4sT3R_
05-22-2017, 03:44 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXspX82-vO4