PDA

View Full Version : One week in New hero discussion

SplugeKing
05-21-2017, 11:31 PM
Ubi you are the biggest bunch of idiots to ever make a game. It has gone from a 100 to a ten in 5 days. Wtf were you thinking giving these characters the options they have. They make the warden look like a chump. I feel as though I'm playing mortal kombat and all i can do is dodge and throw punches. You basically added the warlord, lands a heavy kicks you shield bashes you're then knocked to the floor and gets another free heavy, and o yea don't forget youre stunned the entire time of the attack and out of stamina after you get up and 3/4 of your health is gone. You need to nerf these characters now. This is a complete bull ****. You are all out of your ****ibg mind. Choose one side of the street you brainless idiots

SplugeKing
05-21-2017, 11:40 PM
Let's Not forget the shinobi the invisible pk person who can dodge 20 feet to kick you then get a free attack.

SplugeKing
05-21-2017, 11:43 PM
I honestly held my tongue this week because i wanted to give them a chance. But it's clear you guys effed up major

Pasan90
05-21-2017, 11:51 PM
Im quite happy to have my face kicked in by the best warden or warlord player in for honor, often over several rounds because I feel like i'm learning and they push my skill. I wont fight Centurion in 1 v 1. Its just not fun. The way his skillset is built he goes contrary to everything that makes for honor a great game, when he beats me or I beat him, I feel like i'm playing against the game design rather than a player. Going from an old cast fight into a centurion fight is like night and day. Tactics and mindgames goes out the window, the centurion dont care about feints, blocks, hyper armor or dodges in most cases. It is just a matter of landing enough hits on him before he manages to initiate his combos.

Sir_rage_quit
05-21-2017, 11:54 PM
Ubi you are the biggest bunch of idiots to ever make a game. It has gone from a 100 to a ten in 5 days. Wtf were you thinking giving these characters the options they have. They make the warden look like a chump. I feel as though I'm playing mortal kombat and all i can do is dodge and throw punches. You basically added the warlord, lands a heavy kicks you shield bashes you're then knocked to the floor and gets another free heavy, and o yea don't forget youre stunned the entire time of the attack and out of stamina after you get up and 3/4 of your health is gone. You need to nerf these characters now. This is a complete bull ****. You are all out of your ****ibg mind. Choose one side of the street you brainless idiots

i agree with you but if you want Ubi to lisen i thing saying they are a bunch of idiot is not a good way man .( it feel like they put everything people hated in those 2 new classe that for sure )

SplugeKing
05-22-2017, 12:01 AM
Im quite happy to have my face kicked in by the best warden or warlord player in for honor, often over several rounds because I feel like i'm learning and they push my skill. I wont fight Centurion in 1 v 1. Its just not fun. The way his skillset is built he goes contrary to everything that makes for honor a great game, when he beats me or I beat him, I feel like i'm playing against the game design rather than a player. Going from an old cast fight into a centurion fight is like night and day. Tactics and mindgames goes out the window, the centurion dont care about feints, blocks, hyper armor or dodges in most cases. It is just a matter of landing enough hits on him before he manages to initiate his combos.

This is pretty much exactly what i meant minus the complete rage

UbiNoty
05-22-2017, 12:42 AM

Thanks for the feedback. We are willing to balance heroes as needed, and we don't expect that any heroes we release will be perfectly balanced when we let them loose.

While we do test the new heroes before release, we often don't anticipate just how they'll be utilized when we hand them over to you all.
There's often a big difference between the way we think they should or will be played, and how you all actually end up using him to your advantage.

Lord_Nirgal
05-22-2017, 12:51 AM
so if i understand: you didn't anticipate that giving characters safe unblockables that can be spammed players wouldn't have spammed them?

SplugeKing
05-22-2017, 12:52 AM
Thanks for the feedback. We are willing to balance heroes as needed, and we don't expect that any heroes we release will be perfectly balanced when we let them loose.

While we do test the new heroes before release, we often don't anticipate just how they'll be utilized when we hand them over to you all.
There's often a big difference between the way we think they should or will be played, and how you all actually end up using him to your advantage.

How on gods green earth are you not able to see the potential abuse by these characters. I don't believe you at all. Piss poor answer