PDA

View Full Version : My emblem went blank

CandleInTheDark
05-21-2017, 10:53 PM
Pretty sure it isn't a issue of someone reporting it, since I don't have an email over it, and even if someone did, it was a red cross, the one with three lines, with scales in the middle and a raven, lion dragon and phoenix in the quarters so pretty sure no one would have deleted it after looking at it due to a report either. I was planning on changing it anyhow, just a bit confused lol.

UbiNoty
05-21-2017, 10:57 PM
Oh, that's strange. Sorry candle! Um, maybe report it to support (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/4315) anyways? It's probably just a weird random glitch, but if we get more reports in about it we'll need to see what's going on.

CandleInTheDark
05-21-2017, 11:16 PM
Mmk reported

Sykoink
05-22-2017, 12:48 AM
Pretty sure it isn't a issue of someone reporting it, since I don't have an email over it, and even if someone did, it was a red cross, the one with three lines, with scales in the middle and a raven, lion dragon and phoenix in the quarters so pretty sure no one would have deleted it after looking at it due to a report either. I was planning on changing it anyhow, just a bit confused lol.

I can't be of any help but i had the same thing happen to me in Season 1. I had 3 emblems made and my first design was gone, there was only a green background left. It never happened again after that * fingers crossed * .