PDA

View Full Version : Bug with Nobushi

Tobias96716
05-21-2017, 10:12 PM
If they go into hidden stance they can not be ranged GB and damage from ranged attacks damage does not register basically locking us out of our move sets.

XxHunterHxX
05-21-2017, 10:22 PM
When you range GB or range DAMAGE a guy and he dose a light atack/heavy pretty much any move at all the damage/gb range will just go pass them like it didnt happen and i did say that at some point but some guy was like well no other caracter can do that so the shinobi shouldnt eather or somet **** like that do i relly dont care anymore at this point i just hope they end up nerfing all the caracters in this game down to 2 butons and all the things the developer wanted to add or the game to have be non existen coz at this point the game is just make the caracter like that...make that caracter do that...and that carcter is not how i want hem to be just do it like i want it to be coz i said so.....and before the little kid comes and cry about how my stats ir not pro league its coz i relly dont give a **** about stats i play this game for fun but when i started playing this game it was fun but now the game changed so much its not even close to what it was when they first came with the ideea of For Honor now its just what did the little kid cry about ? what ? he cant doge that ? ok lets just nerf it for hem what ? he cant parry ? ok lets just make it slower and with less dmg just to be shure little kids can play im done with the forum posts coz they ir useles the developers dont care and they just give random answers when they feel like it......keep on crying about shinobi and conq soon they will nerf them then you will cry about some other caracter they buffed to nerf it back and so on and so on and in maybe 2-3 months the game will die....

UbiNoty
05-21-2017, 10:23 PM
Hm, are you playing against a Nobushi or as a Nobushi?

Report bugs to support (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/4315)! If you have a short clip of the bug, please also include that as well so we can take a look at it and see exactly what it is you're describing.

Tobias96716
05-21-2017, 10:25 PM
When you range GB or range DAMAGE a guy and he dose a light atack/heavy pretty much any move at all the damage/gb range will just go pass them like it didnt happen and i did say that at some point but some guy was like well no other caracter can do that so the shinobi shouldnt eather or somet **** like that do i relly dont care anymore at this point i just hope they end up nerfing all the caracters in this game down to 2 butons and all the things the developer wanted to add or the game to have be non existen coz at this point the game is just make the caracter like that...make that caracter do that...and that carcter is not how i want hem to be just do it like i want it to be coz i said so.....and before the little kid comes and cry about how my stats ir not pro league its coz i relly dont give a **** about stats i play this game for fun but when i started playing this game it was fun but now the game changed so much its not even close to what it was when they first came with the ideea of For Honor now its just what did the little kid cry about ? what ? he cant doge that ? ok lets just nerf it for hem what ? he cant parry ? ok lets just make it slower and with less dmg just to be shure little kids can play im done with the forum posts coz they ir useles the developers dont care and they just give random answers when they feel like it......keep on crying about shinobi and conq soon they will nerf them then you will cry about some other caracter they buffed to nerf it back and so on and so on and in maybe 2-3 months the game will die....

You are a complete idiot...they are not attacking you God damn nimrod...they are just standing in hidden stance and it does not effect them...please stop commenting on my posted when you are a complete moron.

Tobias96716
05-21-2017, 10:28 PM
Hm, are you playing against a Nobushi or as a Nobushi?

Report bugs to support (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/4315)! If you have a short clip of the bug, please also include that as well so we can take a look at it and see exactly what it is you're describing.

Playing against....also tried it with a friend as me being the Nobushi

UbiNoty
05-21-2017, 11:21 PM
Well, report the bug to support. Also I'll have to ask that you not create multiple threads on different things and that if you have multiple bugs to report please do so all in one thread.

And everyone be nice please.