PDA

View Full Version : New gear system ruin the old player's effort

WindLLF
05-21-2017, 08:52 PM
Ubi change the gear system. All the gear's defend character was transfered to other part but didn't keep the number. Now, my gear level 108 tanky hero become too easy to kill with no defend. All ubi give us is just 3 box?? I spent over 60 gear boxs to build my hero and u give me this ****??? The game is removed from my computer because ubi totally ruin old players' effort!!! I will never buy any ubi games.

WFL_M4sT3R_
05-21-2017, 09:04 PM
Ubi change the gear system. All the gear's defend character was transfered to other part but didn't keep the number. Now, my gear level 108 tanky hero become too easy to kill with no defend. All ubi give us is just 3 box?? I spent over 60 gear boxs to build my hero and u give me this ****??? The game is removed from my computer because ubi totally ruin old players' effort!!! I will never buy any ubi games.

¸Its not only you dude, adapt, setup and keep going

XxHunterHxX
05-21-2017, 09:07 PM
dont worry 90% of people that bough this pice of **** game wont buy another one so we the ones that got burned we will win in the end ! they felt the watch dogs 1 screw up and they had the divison as a new screw up and now for honor is **** + widllands is not doing so great this company is worst then ea now !

XxHunterHxX
05-21-2017, 10:08 PM
You know what is sad ? they did the same thing with the division keept on changing stats and stuff and people keep on grinding and grinding thill they just gave up this game will be the same...

WindLLF
05-21-2017, 11:23 PM
¸Its not only you dude, adapt, setup and keep going

I just can't stand that they rape my mind and do what they want

Knight_Raime
05-21-2017, 11:25 PM
-waves-
Not sorry to see people go who rely on gear to win them fights.

WindLLF
05-21-2017, 11:30 PM
You know what is sad ? they did the same thing with the division keept on changing stats and stuff and people keep on grinding and grinding thill they just gave up this game will be the same...

Division just a normal game,6/10 . I played it for a month and quit. But For honor could be a really good game, 9/10. They totally ruin it.

WindLLF
05-21-2017, 11:32 PM
-waves-

Ubi ruin your effort and doesn't give a **** !!! That is important

Knight_Raime
05-21-2017, 11:45 PM
Ubi ruin your effort and doesn't give a **** !!! That is important

Doesn't ruin anything for me because I don't care about the time I put into something. I've been gaming long enough to understand that things that are constantly updated will change. So I don't get attached to something.

p00k.
05-22-2017, 01:32 AM
-waves-

so you've never upgraded any of your gear? all your characters in every fight you've ever participated in are gear score 0 (or you only play duel/brawl)?

it's not about relying on gear to win. it's about investing steel, steel that could otherwise be used on cosmetics, unlocking characters, etc., and having that investment negated. i'm fine with changing the gear system. reset all my heroic pieces to 13, and give me back all the steel i put into them. i'll buy some executions and emotes for my characters instead.

and that's not counting the steel spent on changing the look of certain pieces, or the scavenger to get the cosmetic style armor/weapon i want

kweassa1917
05-22-2017, 01:35 AM
so you've never upgraded any of your gear? all your characters in every fight you've ever participated in are gear score 0 (or you only play duel/brawl)?

it's not about relying on gear to win. it's about investing steel, steel that could otherwise be used on cosmetics, unlocking characters, etc., and having that investment negated. i'm fine with changing the gear system. reset all my heroic pieces to 13, and give me back all the steel i put into them. i'll buy some executions and emotes for my characters instead.

and that's not counting the steel spent on changing the look of certain pieces, or the scavenger to get the cosmetic style armor/weapon i want

It's a game. They update. Things change.

Adapt. Problem solved.

:rolleyes:

p00k.
05-22-2017, 01:50 AM
It's a game. They update. Things change.

Adapt. Problem solved.

:rolleyes:

i'm glad you read absolutely nothing except the first sentence.
read my post again. try to make it to the 2nd paragraph this time (i know, the first one is sooooo long)

problem solved. :rolleyes:

actually let me spell it out for you, since words don't seem to be your strong point

there's nothing to adapt to. i'm not complaining about the new gear system, or how my builds suddenly became -20% attack max block damage whatever.. i'm fine with that.

the new tier of gear is a money grab. we all know it. anyone who spent steel on scavenger to get heroic star items knows it extra hard. lame, but fine (this time).

just give back the steel. i can spend it on emotes instead, there's a few i've been eyeballing. or for unlocking characters.

WindLLF
05-22-2017, 06:37 AM
i'm glad you read absolutely nothing except the first sentence.
read my post again. try to make it to the 2nd paragraph this time (i know, the first one is sooooo long)

problem solved. :rolleyes:

actually let me spell it out for you, since words don't seem to be your strong point

there's nothing to adapt to. i'm not complaining about the new gear system, or how my builds suddenly became -20% attack max block damage whatever.. i'm fine with that.

the new tier of gear is a money grab. we all know it. anyone who spent steel on scavenger to get heroic star items knows it extra hard. lame, but fine (this time).

just give back the steel. i can spend it on emotes instead, there's a few i've been eyeballing. or for unlocking characters.

Ye.... If they do that. I will believe ubi is a company who do care about players. But they just do what they want and don't give a ****.

Knight_Raime
05-22-2017, 08:02 AM

Nope. Not upgrading anything until I get to rep 5. No point in my eyes. before orange gear I wasn't going to upgrade till rep 3. Speaking of steel I didn't buy anything until season 2 hit. Since then i've bought 2 executions and one outfit. I have switched cosmetics once or twice. I didn't have a main till season 2. I have about 6 heros at rep 1 or higher. just got my cent to rep 2 today. My LB and orochi and warden are not far from rep 2 either.

Regardless even If I did spend steel I wouldn't be bothered by what happened. You want to know something that's truly a waste? Go upgrade literally anything meta in warframe. invest heavily with forma, a potato, and the optimal mods. Only to see it be nerfed down the line. THAT is truly a waste. and yet even there i'm not bothered.

RealJayDee1984
05-22-2017, 08:15 AM

And what about those who didn't spend much -if any- steel on upgrading their gear and bought things like emotes, executions etc instead? If you were to get all your upgrading steel back and invest it in cosmetics you would have played (parts of) S1 with better gear than they had and now get their shiny stuff as well. Does that seem fair?

And just to make it clear, I wouldn't begrudge anyone a steel refund. It's just that it'd be hard to manage and yet again might leave other people dissatisfied.

XxHunterHxX
05-22-2017, 09:00 AM

If only....

DrinkinMyStella
05-22-2017, 09:02 AM
i understand how it wourks now and feel i have a great build for my main with a few tweaks, but i believe that ubi are adding the stat chart back again as well as the %