PDA

View Full Version : Centurion is another cheap character like the conquerer

Insanejoker82
05-21-2017, 07:02 PM
The game has been almost completely ruined by adding in the moveset of the Centurion now the knights have 2 characters that can repeatedly bash and attack and repeat over and over and to make matters worst the centurion can completely decimate because he can knock you down repeatedly and use his jump attack which you can't defend against the bash moves should cost a large amount of stamina so they can't spam the move over and over like most cheap players like to do

Dkdninja420
05-21-2017, 07:45 PM
uncounterable,undodgeable and unparryable........pure ********

Jarl.Felix
05-21-2017, 09:11 PM
Oh wow, hold your horses.. don't even dare to compare conq with centurion .. conq is nothing like centurion. Don't compare spears with rocket launchers.

Netcode_err_404
05-21-2017, 10:54 PM
Oh wow, hold your horses.. don't even dare to compare conq with centurion .. conq is nothing like centurion. Don't compare spears with rocket launchers.

I really think he meant the main concept, in poor words another cheap class that need to spam stuns and free damage to win. We already have whined during these months about vanilla ones, and instead making new characters balanced like kensei or nobushi, they add more cheese into the grill.

Knight_Raime
05-21-2017, 11:21 PM
Lel. Conq is one dimensonal. Has to turtle for anything. and his bashes are neigh unpunishable.

Cent on the other hand can be punished by dodge attacks on the kick. even if he tries to throw a heavy after. Not to mention a heavy isn't guarenteed at all now off of a kick. it's parryable/deflectable.
his jab will not land unless it follows a fully charged heavy or you back dash or are wall splatted. side dodging completely removes it.

His charged heavies if whiffed give every class a GB. and his unblockable stabs unless splatted are really easy to parry.

They might have the same concept of using unblockables as a part of their main kit. but that's where the comparison stops. even if you properly dodge a neutral bash from conq you still won't be able to attack them or GB them (unless you're a raider) or have your own unblockable bash.

Dr-KaBoom
05-22-2017, 12:35 AM
Centurion is only op in 4v4. I'm not even sure if OP is the right word but it is definitely ANTI-FUN in 4v4.

kumanchik
05-22-2017, 03:13 AM
The game has been almost completely ruined by adding in the moveset of the Centurion now the knights have 2 characters that can repeatedly bash and attack and repeat over and over and to make matters worst the centurion can completely decimate because he can knock you down repeatedly and use his jump attack which you can't defend against the bash moves should cost a large amount of stamina so they can't spam the move over and over like most cheap players like to do
so you want to just sit there all day and wait for a parry get real kid learn how to dodge and avoid walls

Sir_rage_quit
05-22-2017, 03:17 AM
conq main here pls dont insult us by bringing us on the same lvl as those filthy centurion thank you

Capoupacap
05-22-2017, 11:46 AM

In fact bash move is one of knight basic design, and for your information it concern every of them except for the PK

Duuklah
05-23-2017, 05:49 AM
Right Cent is punishable. You CAN punish them. You just need lighting fast reflexes and incredible discipline to hold you parry or dodge til he CHOOSES to unleash the charged heavy..

If you dont parry it GG.. If you dodge too early GG.. HE will heatseeker track you like a homing missle..

****ing BS

Duuklah
05-23-2017, 05:53 AM
Right Cent is punishable. You CAN punish them. You just need lighting fast reflexes and incredible discipline to hold you parry or dodge til he CHOOSES to unleash the charged heavy..

If you dont parry it GG.. If you dodge too early GG.. HE will heatseeker track you like a homing missle..

****ing BS

CoyoteXStarrk
05-23-2017, 06:20 AM
The posts from people claiming the Conqueror is good are adorable lol

He is easily the weakest hero in the game right now and the Devs agree. Now that the raider has been buffed they already said they are moving onto the Conqueror and the Nobushi

CaynAldan
05-23-2017, 08:02 AM
I need more fights against him.
Against shi i can fight, however, it's a bit annoying they are begining to "far turtling" with the new punish from their range attacks: You parry or CGB their attacks but you can't reach them at right time for punish. But Cent it's a real pain. He seems to be "low risk high reward" char. His chain is loo long and deplete all my stamina. You can't be aggresive because is too risky, one miss and he can keep you OOS permanently.
Perhaps it's my negative stat of debuff resist, but i canīt do anything once he hit me.

I repeat i need to gifht more against cent, but at the moment, he seems to me to have much more damage, stamina damage and CC together that any other character.

Anyway, his attack to grounded people it's something I looked forward when I start playing For Honor.

Devil_Sparda
05-23-2017, 09:14 AM
The posts from people claiming the Conqueror is good are adorable lol

He is easily the weakest hero in the game right now and the Devs agree. Now that the raider has been buffed they already said they are moving onto the Conqueror and the Nobushi

it s so funny how change the tier list.. yesterday was the berserker, today conq.. tomorrow lawbringer maybe??
the point is: they r adding so freak mechanic abusers to the game.. deal with them, as i did.. my cousin plays zerk.. he s freaking out every fight..
just have patient.. i m confident that ubi will fix. They are slow in releasing patch/adjustments.. give them time. ( before insult me, just realize that i didn t play for 2 months because i didin t like the past state of the game, so, i'm not a fan boy)