PDA

View Full Version : New heroes (For not season pass player)

bramboforce
05-21-2017, 04:40 PM
Yay they realeased two new heroes for free ! Or did they. Actually yes they did but with ****ING time delay for people who don't own season pass. Alright it's nice that they realeased new heroes for free but was that time delays really nescesary ? I know it was supossed to bring people to buying season pass but i think it just pisses people off.
Season pass is frickin 39 eu and thats price i wouldn't buy that damn game for. Sadly i pre-ordered game so i can't do s*it about it but then again i shall never ever pre-order game from ubisoft. And also since thoose new heroes came out i wasnt able to play a single match due to game not letting me so i think thoose two thing are related so they should frickin fix it.

Lord_Nirgal
05-21-2017, 04:51 PM
Yay they realeased two new heroes for free ! Or did they. Actually yes they did but with ****ING time delay for people who don't own season pass. Alright it's nice that they realeased new heroes for free but was that time delays really nescesary ? I know it was supossed to bring people to buying season pass but i think it just pisses people off.
Season pass is frickin 39 eu and thats price i wouldn't buy that damn game for. Sadly i pre-ordered game so i can't do s*it about it but then again i shall never ever pre-order game from ubisoft. And also since thoose new heroes came out i wasnt able to play a single match due to game not letting me so i think thoose two thing are related so they should frickin fix it.

what season pass was wasn't a secret.
Pre-order is always at best a bad idea (especially if you hadn't a chance to play the game in beta).

40€ for 1 week early access on 2 heroes is so stupid, so stupid, so incredibly stupid that everytime i log and see someone playing a centurion or a shinobi a laugh... 40€ man! 40€ you buy a new game! you go out and offer dinner to your friends or go out and eat fish at a resturant!
Ubisoft knows how... well... naive? childish? or wathever, players can be and they sold for 40€ 1 week early access. Congratz to ubisoft for making money this way and at the same time not jumping on the pay to win train. Honestly if this is what it takes to have free content and not pay to win scenarios i'm more than happy that ubisoft is milking ppl that want to give them their money.

I don't understand whay you have to complain about. 1 week. and that's a costly 1 week too!

Tundra 793
05-21-2017, 04:55 PM
I'm not sure either of you two understand what the Season Pass primarily contains, and sells for.

You get 1 week's early access to all 6 new hero's, they're also automatically unlocked, and you get an Elite Outfit for each one. The Pass naturally also contains lots of other bonus things, but the Hero access is the major selling point.

Without the Season Pass, the new hero's cost 15000 Steel each to unlock, and there's the time delay on top of it.

bramboforce
05-21-2017, 05:02 PM
Well my complian was about that it wasnt nescesary to make it season pass one week only i mean thing that pisses me more is that ht egame doesnt work. And for my naivity for pre-ordering i have played beta and it was awesome . Actually full game is way worse than beta was. Also i agree with rather buying new game than investing 40 eu in season pass in this game.

bramboforce
05-21-2017, 05:04 PM
Now with more steel it isnt that much of problem buying all heroes in game and their outfits. Actually unlocking all heroes is quite easy. Just complete single player and you get enough money to buy all of them ! And as for outfits they arent really all that great.

Tundra 793
05-21-2017, 05:07 PM
Now with more steel it isnt that much of problem buying all heroes in game and their outfits. Actually unlocking all heroes is quite easy. Just complete single player and you get enough money to buy all of them ! And as for outfits they arent really all that great.

The standard 12 hero's in the game cost 500 Steel to unlock. The new hero's including the 4 unreleased ones, are 15000 Steel to unlock, each. Completing the campaign doesn't grant you enough Steel for all of them.
The Outfits are 7000 Steel each and are included as a bonus to Season Pass owners, doesn't matter how great you find them, they're just part of the package. Like the Early Access to the hero's. Strictly speaking no, it's not necessary, but it's there to add value to the Pass.

XxHunterHxX
05-21-2017, 05:09 PM
Another sad topic....

bramboforce
05-21-2017, 05:20 PM
I meant as for standard heroes. Form completing all training and single player you get enough money to buy all standard heroes and you even have some left. As for new heroes you just have to make steel the hard way. It's not really taking all that much time cause you get around 800-900 a day so it takes time but it's possible. And yes i can see value of season pass beyond just unlocking new heroes week earlier and without need of steel. But it aint worth my 40 eu.

Gray360UK
05-21-2017, 06:24 PM
What's a week? Who cares. I'll have access to both heroes on Tuesday, not seeing the problem.

IesooMI
05-21-2017, 07:16 PM
Well when your an adult with a job $40 isn't really a big deal.......lol

Kn0wledge2310
05-21-2017, 07:26 PM
Well... I think we all know that there are sites out there were you can get codes for items such as a season pass for a way lower price than the standard price. I got mine (with some site-internal coupon codes from previous purchases) for a price of around 22€/25$ and I am pretty okay with that. May still be too expensive for most people, but I think the value you get is okay. You save 90.000 steel (615k for all new characters) for unlocking, get an outfit for all 6 (which is another ~30k saved), 30 days Champion Status (worth 15k steel) and a few other tiny things.

Yes, I know, you could farm all that, but since I am not a 24/7 gamer and I am working 48hrs/ week, these 105.000 steel saved(for purchases I had made anyways (Champion Status and unlocking characters) is already alot of saved time for me. More steel left for other stuff, crates, executions and whatsoever.

Sir_rage_quit
05-21-2017, 07:29 PM
In the other hand as a season pas holder i feel robe by the low price those hero will be so ..yeah think about it 1 week of steel farming and you got the hero For free when people actualy pay for them

Lord_Nirgal
05-21-2017, 10:01 PM
Well when your an adult with a job $40 isn't really a big deal.......lol

first of all depends where you work, you see in germany work is paid something between 30-40% or more than italy for ex.
and anyway the problem is that 40 is the cost of a new game, not a dlc, not a few outfits but a new game. I'm against this trend of dlc for everything but honestly 40 is too much considering that what you are really paying is for 1 week early access (outfits? seriously? 40 you buy something to wear in real life), for me isn't worth it. I'm not complaining, i'm happy of this formula really, surely better than those games that actually force you to spend money to get new content or new overpowered characters.

UbiNoty
05-21-2017, 10:37 PM

It's a perk for those who purchase the season pass. But there's only 2 more days(approx) until you'll be able to play them.
And I'm not sure how the new heroes are preventing you from playing a match? If you can clarify a bit about the problem you're having I'll try to help out.