PDA

View Full Version : Such potential, such anger

Nimrodsland
05-21-2017, 02:55 AM
Today is the day I am quitting this great game.

Why? Because marketing won over balance and gaming.

Is it cool to poop out classes like Shinobi? seems so.

Is it cool when you play a class you love and that just isn't flavor of the month? No.

So sorry for the game - but when even a player who spend hundreds of hours in the game can't even come close to a fair match with the new classes - how to you expect to increase your player base with new players? What else than frustration should will they get?

So sorry - I am done

XxHunterHxX
05-21-2017, 03:10 AM
Dont worry...no one cares...

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1672509-The-Most-Fun-I-Had-with-For-Honor/page2

Join this guy....

pancakerz
05-21-2017, 07:04 AM
give them time to balance this stuff, dude.

I've played League of Legends for a long time, and almost EVERY SINGLE new character is overpowered at release. Then it gets nerfed into the ground, and eventually finds a decent middle ground.
Now Ubi is not at all on par with Rito when it comes to balancing characters, but I'm sure they'll give us something that's somewhat playable in a few weeks. Just hang in there man.

YuBiShiGouShi
05-21-2017, 07:18 AM
give them time to balance this stuff, dude.

I've played League of Legends for a long time, and almost EVERY SINGLE new character is overpowered at release. Then it gets nerfed into the ground, and eventually finds a decent middle ground.
Now Ubi is not at all on par with Rito when it comes to balancing characters, but I'm sure they'll give us something that's somewhat playable in a few weeks. Just hang in there man.

We shouldn't have to wait after they release the characters to balance them......They had 3 months during production of making them to balance and test them....FFS. You can't tell me they whipped these 2 characters up in a few weeks. They've been working on these characters for months prior to the game even launching and they didn't even think to get a bunch of beta testers for the characters? Come May 23rd this game will be full of nothing but Shinobi and Centurions. Mark my words. This game is officially dead before it even had a chance to be good. Ubisoft only has one game that is doing well right now and that's Rainbow Six.

Bracus_Maximus
05-21-2017, 07:22 AM
What is your problem with the new chars? That they are new and you dont know everything about them/didnt practiced enough to overcome most of them?

Sincerity117
05-21-2017, 07:36 AM
You sound like you're just salty and awful and can't adapt

pancakerz
05-21-2017, 08:11 AM
We shouldn't have to wait after they release the characters to balance them......They had 3 months during production of making them to balance and test them....FFS. You can't tell me they whipped these 2 characters up in a few weeks. They've been working on these characters for months prior to the game even launching and they didn't even think to get a bunch of beta testers for the characters? Come May 23rd this game will be full of nothing but Shinobi and Centurions. Mark my words. This game is officially dead before it even had a chance to be good. Ubisoft only has one game that is doing well right now and that's Rainbow Six.

let's get a couple things straight first.

Yes, they have been working on them for a long time. That being said, theoretical balance is much difference from realistic balance.
And second, it's been said that these new characters are pretty much built to counter the turtle meta. Which means they were being polished after the game was released, and after they received feedback on the current meta.

Now they can look at exactly HOW the new heroes are affecting the meta, and the gameplay overall, and fine tune them to a more neutral level. Give it time. Take a break and come back in a week or two if that's what you need. Just have faith that Ubi IS listening to us and trying to make things relatively balanced. And also remember how hard it was to learn the game when you first started. You had to learn everybody's movesets, and how to counter them. Well now we just have to do it again. Once they release for public play, and you can get your hands on them in practice modes, I think everything will fall into place.

Lumina-US
05-21-2017, 09:09 AM
let's get a couple things straight first.

Yes, they have been working on them for a long time. That being said, theoretical balance is much difference from realistic balance.
And second, it's been said that these new characters are pretty much built to counter the turtle meta. Which means they were being polished after the game was released, and after they received feedback on the current meta.

Now they can look at exactly HOW the new heroes are affecting the meta, and the gameplay overall, and fine tune them to a more neutral level. Give it time. Take a break and come back in a week or two if that's what you need. Just have faith that Ubi IS listening to us and trying to make things relatively balanced. And also remember how hard it was to learn the game when you first started. You had to learn everybody's movesets, and how to counter them. Well now we just have to do it again. Once they release for public play, and you can get your hands on them in practice modes, I think everything will fall into place.Considering platforms such as XBOX ONE do not have this meta, you just made your own argument pretty much invalid.

The guys at Wewantyourmoneysoft didn't do enough careful testing (as seen before) and just threw the 2 newcomers right at all SP-holders.

Tons of people have already stated, that PC and Console are two completey different games - did/does Ubi care? no they didn't and still don't, up to this very day - so much for listening to US...

For people on Consoles the so called turtle meta that you guys are always on about, isn't even a baby fart in the wind, they have other issues to deal with.

Light spam and never-ending unblockable chains, as well as attack-speed and bleeding duration on several chars is a problem - Ubisoft's solution: Here have some new colors and cosmetics nobody cares about and enjoy the super exclusive rewards which are something well worth fighting for (L.O.L.) at the end of the season.

But sure, they are listening to us...

XxHunterHxX
05-21-2017, 10:43 AM
You sound like you're just salty and awful and can't adapt

this..