PDA

View Full Version : I've never saw a Community Representative be so representative! GJ Ubi guys!

Vingrask
05-21-2017, 02:46 AM
This have to be said! You guys rock.

I went back from my afternoon bicycle training and when I open the GD first page, every single topic have a Ubi response, or at least participation! This is so nice to see, this close contact, with you guys here, dev stream, in-game news. When I remember how much we asked for this without hope, thinking you would treat us like every other game company out there.

But no! You guys flipped the table and now we have a constant contact: we can say what the devs are thinking, what they are planning. It's like an indie company, awesome!

So, thanks for your work. Thanks for have had listened us. And most important, sorry for all the spoiled players, hope this didn't disturb you all when you went home.

Thanks, guys, all of you!

ThereGoesDaHood
05-21-2017, 02:50 AM
This have to be said! You guys rock.

I went back from my afternoon bicycle training and when I open the GD first page, every single topic have a Ubi response, or at least participation! This is so nice to see, this close contact, with you guys here, dev stream, in-game news. When I remember how much we asked for this without hope, thinking you would treat us like every other game company out there.

But no! You guys flipped the table and now we have a constant contact: we can say what the devs are thinking, what they are planning. It's like an indie company, awesome!

So, thanks for your work. Thanks for have had listened us. And most important, sorry for all the spoiled players, hope this didn't disturb you all when you went home.

Thanks, guys, all of you!

Until you make a post actually discussing the brokenness of this game and its too embarrassing for them so they lock down the thread. Didn't even wanna touch the subject of severs not coming LMFAO

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1672509-The-Most-Fun-I-Had-with-For-Honor

Gray360UK
05-21-2017, 02:56 AM
Until you make a post actually discussing the brokenness of this game and its too embarrassing for them so they lock down the thread. Didn't even wanna touch the subject of severs not coming LMFAO

You already posted a picture of your game disc bent in half, so apparently you rage quit and left the game for good. Are you really pathetic enough to now be that guy ... someone that hangs around on the forums of a game they don't even play anymore trash talking it and it's players? Really?

Grow up.

UbiJurassic
05-21-2017, 02:56 AM
https://media3.giphy.com/media/E4Y2AOLPfKzzq/giphy.gif?response_id=5920f27795e69fa6247a0e47

Thanks for the kind words! A lot of changes came with Season 2, so we want to make sure that everyone's concerns are addressed and that suggestions are heard as we start looking at possible balance changes for future updates.

Breaking the game and writing "UbiNazis" on the case isn't really a discussion. Sorry. :)

UbiNoty
05-21-2017, 03:00 AM
Me:
https://media.giphy.com/media/451BlWdYFADde/giphy.gif

*I'm not cool like UbiJurassic

Also we're more than willing to engage with all kinds of positive and negative feedback. But I don't know what kind of response you expected when you made that post earlier.

ThereGoesDaHood
05-21-2017, 03:04 AM
https://media3.giphy.com/media/E4Y2AOLPfKzzq/giphy.gif?response_id=5920f27795e69fa6247a0e47

Thanks for the kind words! A lot of changes came with Season 2, so we want to make sure that everyone's concerns are addressed and that suggestions are heard as we start looking at possible balance changes for future updates.

Breaking the game and writing "UbiNazis" on the case isn't really a discussion. Sorry. :)

Ahh Darn, Whatever happen to a picture is worth a thousand words?

You already posted a picture of your game disc bent in half, so apparently you rage quit and left the game for good. Are you really pathetic enough to now be that guy ... someone that hangs around on the forums of a game they don't even play anymore trash talking it and it's players? Really?

Grow up. Listen Buddy your following me around quoting me, First of all I posted that before I went to bed I woke up I wanted to see the discussion I find out the thread is closed....
Better question is what are you still doing on here?

Gray360UK
05-21-2017, 03:14 AM
Ahh Darn, Whatever happen to a picture is worth a thousand words?

Listen Buddy your following me around quoting me, First of all I posted that before I went to bed I woke up I wanted to see the discussion I find out the thread is closed....
Better question is what are you still doing on here?

lol? I'm following you around? You wish you were that important. I'm not sure clicking on bold forum thread titles to see what's new counts as 'following people around'. Apparently I am following hundreds of people around then .... ;)

ThereGoesDaHood
05-21-2017, 03:20 AM
Me:
https://media.giphy.com/media/451BlWdYFADde/giphy.gif

*I'm not cool like UbiJurassic

Also we're more than willing to engage with all kinds of positive and negative feedback. But I don't know what kind of response you expected when you made that post earlier.

Honestly I knew it would be locked. Earlier I had made 2 threads not even pushing the envelope asking why can we not have an offline mode (no Response). I work at nights and when i get off I would like to play the game I spent 100 on and its damn near Impossible with all the connection issues. Why is it I had to do something edgy to provoke a response, I mean I don't gotta tell you guys to look at the thread titles for you to know what goes on around here.

Which is why I posted a second topic, and could you guys respond? no only to those who whine about things in the game that are "flaws" that they have, such as not learning to how to fight smart.There are good topics but for most part people just want things Nerf-ed they cannot deal with.

I honestly loved this game (when it worked) and you guys got me for the season pass just for the roman (lol oh well) but it just has too many technical problems (sometimes literally 2 hours to get the daily objectives done) In the future I hope you guys make FOR HONOR 2 with offline story and duels and brawls, and better connectivity for the online and you guys get the combat mechanics worked out (and better physics please) but until then I had to free myself.

CandleInTheDark
05-21-2017, 03:20 AM
I have always been impressed that every single night we see one or the other of Jurassic and Noty :) Though I was worried to see both of you at once, lol, I know patch day is bad but if the start of a new season needs both of you with all going on...

Anyhow, happy to see a thread like this, and to add my own 'great job' to it.

ThereGoesDaHood
05-21-2017, 03:21 AM
lol? I'm following you around? You wish you were that important. I'm not sure clicking on bold forum thread titles to see what's new counts as 'following people around'. Apparently I am following hundreds of people around then .... ;)

No one forces you to reply to me

CoyoteXStarrk
05-21-2017, 03:27 AM
Its the truth.

Go to ANY OTHER games forum and show me one that gets daily responses from the people who run the show. If you can find one I have never seen it and if you do then that community is just as lucky as we are. Yet 90% of the threads say UBi is crap and they don't try to help us. Its irritating.

You guys are doing better than other than any other team in terms of keeping in touch with the community.

ThereGoesDaHood
05-21-2017, 03:28 AM

Grow up.

BTW I Spent my money on this product just like everyone else, I have just as much right as anybody to come here and discuss my dissatisfaction with the product. Why don't you GTFU

Gray360UK
05-21-2017, 03:28 AM
BTW I Spent my money on this product just like everyone else, I have just as much right as anybody to come here and discuss my dissatisfaction with the product. Why don't you GTFU

No one forces you to reply to me

Hey, stop following me around!

Stalker!

:rolleyes:

ThereGoesDaHood
05-21-2017, 03:34 AM
Hey, stop following me around!

Stalker!

:rolleyes:

That will be 500 dollars if you want those picture back....

CandleInTheDark
05-21-2017, 03:41 AM

And you achieved...what? Someone threatened to burn their copy of the Harry Potter stories on twitter once and JKR's reply is as true as is here, 'I still have your money and the fumes may make you pass out, here, borrow my lighter'.

CoyoteXStarrk
05-21-2017, 03:42 AM
It is a testament to Jurrasic and Noty's infinite patience that you have not been banned lol

CandleInTheDark
05-21-2017, 03:50 AM

Yes, I look over my shoulder every time I enter a thread >.> :p

ThereGoesDaHood
05-21-2017, 03:51 AM
And you achieved...what? Someone threatened to burn their copy of the Harry Potter stories on twitter once and JKR's reply is as true as is here, 'I still have your money and the fumes may make you pass out, here, borrow my lighter.'

Of course that stands true, but it isn't about the money. They already had my money regardless if I broke the disc or not. It was about the statement this game is broken.

What did I achieve? I freed myself from the frustrating experience. Its so beautiful and has so much potential, yet such a technical mess that only makes you end up sadness.

CoyoteXStarrk
05-21-2017, 03:54 AM
Of course that stands true, but it isn't about the money. They already had my money regardless if I broke the disc or not. It was about the statement this game is broken.

What did I achieve? I freed myself from the frustrating experience. Its so beautiful and has so much potential, yet such a technical mess that only makes you end up sadness.

Then why are you still here?

Why are you still talking?

ThereGoesDaHood
05-21-2017, 03:56 AM

BTW I Spent my money on this product just like everyone else, I have just as much right as anybody to come here and discuss my dissatisfaction with the product.
This.

CandleInTheDark
05-21-2017, 04:00 AM

So, um, I found out the ignore list feature actually works >.> So he technically isn't to me :p

CoyoteXStarrk
05-21-2017, 04:04 AM
This.

Wait so let me get this straight.

- You spent money

- You are mad

- You broke your disc

- But you still wanna spend time here crying, whining , complaining about a game you can't play anymore? Not just that you feel the need to insult and harass fellow players for enjoying the game while simultaneously insulting the staff?

You are pathetic and I am genuinely surprised that Noty and Jurassic have yet to ban you because you essentially just admitted that you no longer play the game and all you wanna do here is complain.

Go find a new game and let us enjoy this one in peace.

CandleInTheDark
05-21-2017, 04:06 AM

- You spent money

- You are mad

- You broke your disc

- But you still wanna spend time here crying, whining , complaining about a game you can't play anymore? Not just that you feel the need to insult and harass fellow players for enjoying the game while simultaneously insulting the staff?

You are pathetic and I am genuinely surprised that Noty and Jurassic have yet to ban you because you essentially just admitted that you no longer play the game and all you wanna do here is complain.

I believe someone's thread calling on people to quit that he kept coming back and bumping was locked because he more or less admitted he was doing it to cause unrest, so there is precedent if they do do anything.

Vingrask
05-21-2017, 04:08 AM
C'mon, don't ruin the topic with this pointless discussion! It is for recognize the Ubi good work. Open another for your argue!

ThereGoesDaHood
05-21-2017, 04:20 AM

- You spent money

- You are mad

- You broke your disc

Who are you to be a hypocrite go dig through your own post buddy.

Sir_rage_quit
05-21-2017, 04:21 AM
After all the rage i give i got to agree it true Gj

CoyoteXStarrk
05-21-2017, 04:28 AM
Who are you to be a hypocrite go dig through your own post buddy.

I still play the game and participate in the forums to improve the game through discussion and feedback.

I do not go into every thread constantly insulting the community and the staff. You need to grow up and find a new game. Let us enjoy the one we like in peace. You keep it up then you are gonna end up banned though.

Candle if you read this PM me how the Ignore function works please. I need to add this guy

ThereGoesDaHood
05-21-2017, 04:30 AM
I believe someone's thread calling on people to quit that he kept coming back and bumping was locked because he more or less admitted he was doing it to cause unrest, so there is precedent if they do do anything.

Actually it was a thread asking if there is any plans for offline mode. before that one demanding we need offline mode.... get your facts straight bud

The one that got locked was one where I posted pictures of the Broken gameplay then broke my game. And Yes I wrote ubinazis on it a play on words but not for the forum mods its for the big wigs who make the decisions to remove offline mode and give us p2p online only.

and for coyote stark calling for people to get banned? lmao your sad you need to be be banned for all your insults and bs you throw around here I been reading these forums since the game released and I knew about you insulting people way before you knew me.

I believe someone's thread calling on people to quit that he kept coming back and bumping was locked because he more or less admitted he was doing it to cause unrest, so there is precedent if they do do anything. You too need your facts straight, How am i inciting Unrest? am i Making the same thread over and over? no they locked it; its gonna die. Did I constantly bump my old threads? no If i Bumped once and no response I let it die so kudos to you for knowing nothing.

ThereGoesDaHood
05-21-2017, 04:35 AM
I still play the game and participate in the forums to improve the game through discussion and feedback.

I do not go into every thread constantly insulting the community and the staff. You need to grow up and find a new game. Let us enjoy the one we like in peace. You keep it up then you are gonna end up banned though.

Candle if you read this PM me how the Ignore function works please. I need to add this guy

Not just that you feel the need to insult and harass fellow players

You are pathetic

Good Ignore me cause you are an Obnoxious person and its a good thing the mods are mature unlike you; I can tell you are the kinda sod that never needs to have power over someone else, ou have insulted more people than I have an have not been Banned.

Any maybe Ill just go buy the Disc again so you can STFU

CoyoteXStarrk
05-21-2017, 04:47 AM
mature

Coming from the guy who called the mods "UbiNazi's" lol

Right.

Gray360UK
05-21-2017, 04:50 AM
Any maybe Ill just go buy the Disc again so you can STFU

lmao ... :rolleyes:

You would buy it again, just so you'd have the right to complain about it more?

Oh boy, I'm genuinely laughing. I don't think I have ever read anything that silly in my entire life. Bravo!

https://media.giphy.com/media/l3q2XhfQ8oCkm1Ts4/giphy.gif

ThereGoesDaHood
05-21-2017, 06:12 AM
Coming from the guy who called the mods "UbiNazi's" lol

Right.

Coming from the guy who started the "I'm disappointed you guys thread"

Rofl you ain't clever and you sure as sh1t ain't mature

Sorry I couldn't resist the urge lol I'm done.

Btw I don't consider the forum mods ubinazis I consider the big wigs who make these horrendous practices with game industry the nazis. Just like to clear that up

Bracus_Maximus
05-21-2017, 06:24 AM
Talking to the community from the devs/mods is always appriciated. Thanks for it, means a lot to me and to a lot of ppl i know!
I also found that these forums are only very lightly moderated. Ppl can trash talk to mods/devs without consequences, personal attacks against others and ruining posts with very OT things.
You guys above me who arent banned yet because of said reasons can also thank this to the devs/mods.

CoyoteXStarrk
05-21-2017, 06:26 AM
Talking to the community from the devs/mods is always appriciated. Thanks for it, means a lot to me and to a lot of ppl i know!
I also found that these forums are only very lightly moderated. Ppl can trash talk to mods/devs without consequences, personal attacks against others and ruining posts with very OT things.
You guys above me who arent banned yet because of said reasons can also thank this to the devs/mods.

I am one of the stoutest supporters of the game and the mods.

Hood is the guy that snapped his disc in two and proceeded to refer to Ubisoft and its staff as "UbiNazis"

Don't lump me in with him.

ThereGoesDaHood
05-21-2017, 06:36 AM
I am one of the stoutest supporters of the game and the mods.

Hood is the guy that snapped his disc in two and proceeded to refer to Ubisoft and its staff as "UbiNazis"

Don't lump me in with him.

You say I'm here just to insult other people and argue yet you go and make a thread about it. Sorry Kid your the same.

Why don't you actually try reading what people type instead of forming your own opinion out of what they are saying.

Btw I don't consider the forum mods ubinazis I consider the big wigs who make these horrendous practices with game industry the nazis. Just like to clear that up

CoyoteXStarrk
05-21-2017, 06:47 AM
lmao ... :rolleyes:

You would buy it again, just so you'd have the right to complain about it more?

Oh boy, I'm genuinely laughing. I don't think I have ever read anything that silly in my entire life. Bravo!

That was my reaction as well. Luckily I figured out how the Ignore List thing works. Its funny. I had always assumed Rhodri or Anton would be the first people I blocked lol

ThereGoesDaHood
05-21-2017, 07:00 AM
That was my reaction as well. Luckily I figured out how the Ignore List thing works. Its funny. I had always assumed Rhodri or Anton would be the first people I blocked lol

Wow I must of really struck home. You are female dog made buddy.

UbiNoty
05-21-2017, 07:37 AM
Ok so even though I try not to comment in any official capacity when I'm technically not on duty I felt like I had to address a few things I saw here.

Actually it was a thread asking if there is any plans for offline mode. before that one demanding we need offline mode....

1. We probably didn't respond to your offline threads because we addressed offline mode way back when before the game was even released. I'm sorry, but For Honor is an online, multiplayer experience - and to have that means there has to be an internet connection. While maybe it would suit your lifestyle better, but it's just not something that we're thinking about right now.

2. I see it when my kids squabble. Sometimes it's just a heated difference of opinion that's taken a bad turn. But when one of you is throwing out expletives and insults like you're in a rap music video, it makes it much harder for me take that person seriously and much more inclined to be more strict.

PSA: don't flame or troll, the forum rules (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1181761-Forum-Rules) are a thing and they do exist. I'm extremely lenient, but if someone reports your post to me and it violates the rules, then I have no choice but to issue an infraction. Let's play nice.

We are extremely lenient on the For Honor forums (sometimes I'm afraid we're too lenient). I get that there are definitely things to be frustrated about in the game. And that the nature of the game and its audience kind of lends itself to certain things you wouldn't see on the Just Dance forums - which is why we do sometimes take a lighter hand about moderating certain things. Whether you hate things, or love it, good or bad - I am a very strong believer that the forums should be a place where you can feel like you're free to say what you feel (within reason of course).

And everyone will have different opinions on different things. You're all passionate about the game (which I love) but that also means debates can get very heated, which means if we tried to moderate every argument and debate on the forums, everybody would probably have at least one infraction and I would be very sad from having to waste my time writing a million infraction reports.

That being said, we don't like personal attacks against others, or trash talking others. If it gets out of hand (like it did in this thread), and we see it, we will step in.

I'd much rather spend time communicating with you all and working to make For Honor a better gameplay experience over moderating things like "he said-she said".

And now, I didn't want to have to close such a nice thread...but closing thread for trolling (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/907678-Forum-Rules?p=10142072&viewfull=1#post10142072), flaming (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/907678-Forum-Rules?p=10142071&viewfull=1#post10142071), going off-topic (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/907678-Forum-Rules?p=10142074&viewfull=1#post10142074).