PDA

View Full Version : Lowest of the low (Spawn Camping Cent's)

Temjinyuy
05-21-2017, 12:09 AM
Well done Devs!

just played a game where a couple of Cents were spawn camping, by the time i got control of my character i was dead!!!:mad:

Now that i have posted this watch as all the scummy players that love to Troll now go and spawn camp and spread the cancer with perfectly balanced character known as the Cent!?!?!?

Did you only test him in 1 vs 1?

CoyoteXStarrk
05-21-2017, 12:10 AM
Anyone who spawn camps is bottom feeding scum that deserves to be permanently banned.

Its not limited to Centurians.

UbiNoty
05-21-2017, 12:11 AM
We're working on spawn camping currently and i'm sorry you had to experience that.

Temjinyuy
05-21-2017, 12:16 AM
I know that spawn camping can be done by any character but with the Cent and the pin combo you are dead and there is nothing that you can do.

makes me sad that players do this :(

Butonfly
05-21-2017, 12:21 AM
Anyone who spawn camps is bottom feeding scum that deserves to be permanently banned.

Its not limited to Centurians.

How do you miss this.

Anyone can spawn camp, but unique to Centurion is their CC. A hero spawns before the player can see from their PoV (camera pans in from the clouds). Therefor the Cents can open up on the player without them being able to respond. Once a Cent has spammed a couple of stamina draining knockdown stun combos which take all of two seconds to do, it's GG

None of the other heroes has ever been able to have this much of an impact. People have to have some serious blinders on not to see how messed up the design of Centurion is.

CoyoteXStarrk
05-21-2017, 12:23 AM
How do you miss this.

Anyone can spawn camp, but unique to Centurion is their CC. A hero spawns before the player can see from their PoV (camera pans in from the clouds). Therefor the Cents can open up on the player without them being able to respond. Once a Cent has spammed a couple of stamina draining knockdown stun combos which take all of two seconds to do, it's GG

None of the other heroes has ever been able to have this much of an impact. People have to have some serious blinders on not to see how messed up the design of Centurion is.

Warlords and Raiders can easily throw people over the edges on the High Fort.

Any team of two can accomplish the same.

Span killing is spawn killing and it deserves to be a bannable offense.

Temjinyuy
05-21-2017, 12:33 AM
Span killing is spawn killing and it deserves to be a bannable offense.

Agreed!

DrExtrem
05-21-2017, 12:47 AM
We're working on spawn camping currently and i'm sorry you had to experience that.

Great. Because we brought that up during the closed beta.

Antonioj26
05-21-2017, 02:00 AM
How often is this actually happening? Without exaggeration this has never happened to me. Not once. Not a spawn camper or a spawn campee. Am I incredibly lucky or is this just a rare occurrence. It can't be that common and even if it's happening the matches are probably done within minutes and you can get into another queue.

Prior_Heahmund
05-21-2017, 02:20 AM
Cents are not great 1v1. Give it more than 4 days before you complain.

Bracus_Maximus
05-21-2017, 07:40 AM
How often is this actually happening? Without exaggeration this has never happened to me. Not once. Not a spawn camper or a spawn campee. Am I incredibly lucky or is this just a rare occurrence. It can't be that common and even if it's happening the matches are probably done within minutes and you can get into another queue.

Same here. Never did.and never was on the receiving end. Tho i'm sure.its happening sometimes but i wouldnt make a post if its happening to me every 100. match or so.

Arekonator
05-21-2017, 08:32 AM

Completely missing a point, are you?

K_Out_84
05-21-2017, 09:00 AM

in 1v1 you have controll over your character at the same time. In dominion respawn, the spawncamper gets about 1 second headstart. Where you spawn and zoom in and can't do anything, a lot of damage can be done then.

RealJayDee1984
05-21-2017, 04:01 PM
I can really only remember this happening to me once, at least in way that stayed with me. And that one time the perpetrators were gorram bots, a Shugoki and a Warden iirc. Two times that I respawned those two bastards were there waiting for me, and were beating me to a pulp before I could do anything. Afterwards they would both spam emotes. Never experienced anything like it ever since. :eek:

Antonioj26
05-21-2017, 04:09 PM
I can really only remember this happening to me once, at least in way that stayed with me. And that one time the perpetrators were gorram bots, a Shugoki and a Warden iirc. Two times that I respawned those two bastards were there waiting for me, and were beating me to a pulp before I could do anything. Afterwards they would both spam emotes. Never experienced anything like it ever since. :eek:

This right here is my point, that's a few people that have said it's very rare or never happens to them at all. Just eat the loss it'll be over soon, leave the room, and enjoy playing the next 300 matches or so it takes to be spawn camped for three minutes.

CandleInTheDark
05-21-2017, 08:57 PM

Someone tried it with me once, didn't happen again once I got control and beat him soundly. But honestly I consider myself fortunate not to have had a mess like the ledgeing warlord cragar posted.