PDA

View Full Version : Hate wagon vs centurion!

Jos3phhdz89
05-20-2017, 01:04 AM
Welcome, welcome everybody!! Came here and please have a full right to blame centurion over all you problems, no matter if you have a terrible day working, house , girlfriend/boyfriend or even if you for some reason got into a game that was already lose and your team mates don't help you at all..

Please join us in this terrible moment of history!!

UbiNoty
05-20-2017, 01:37 AM
Wanted a drink from the vending machine, was short one cent - triggered. I blame centurion.

MasterChiefPON
05-20-2017, 01:44 AM
Wanted a drink from the vending machine, was short one cent - triggered. I blame centurion.

Today I tried to tie my shoes but I founded it too hard - triggered af. It's Centurion's fault.

bmason1000
05-20-2017, 02:05 AM
Hahaha you win at this thread

Netcode_err_404
05-20-2017, 02:18 AM

Wanted to play a dominion, was stucked in a corner into a neverending combo. Triggered i blame centurions.

Oh wait, but thats the truth, damn i suck at these society games.

SnugglesIV
05-20-2017, 03:10 AM
Wanted to play a dominion, was stucked in a corner into a neverending combo. Triggered i blame centurions.

Oh wait, but thats the truth, damn i suck at these society games.

Work on your positioning brother. You can't be forced into a corner.

PS. Quick tip, the wall bounce fully charged heavy, jab, heavy, jab ad infinitum is not guaranteed. You can dodge the jab AFTER the second heavy (ie. fully charged heavy, jab, heavy, dodge the jab).

Netcode_err_404
05-20-2017, 03:16 AM
Work on your positioning brother. You can't be forced into a corner.

PS. Quick tip, the wall bounce fully charged heavy, jab, heavy, jab ad infinitum is not guaranteed. You can dodge the jab AFTER the second heavy (ie. fully charged heavy, jab, heavy, dodge the jab).

Not with a Lb mate. I liked that corner tho, feels like home

Fancypants2400
05-20-2017, 03:29 AM
I was playing against the gladiator as orochi and he through out a heavy that I blocked and i knew the punch was going to come out so I back dashed backwards as soon I was able too and he still hit me with the punch. **** the gladiator.

The_B0G_
05-20-2017, 03:59 AM
Centurion is like Shugoki in my opinion, he's only good solo if he turtles, otherwise he gets wrecked. But you get 2 centurions and you can't even move.

Gemini-Iceland
05-20-2017, 04:06 AM
Centurion is just insanely OP. He was obviously made to fit into some other kind of meta then the defensive meta all the other characters are playing.