PDA

View Full Version : Dominion

Flello
05-20-2017, 12:48 AM
Wow. Dominion has just become a Centurion gank fest.

Stage 1: Get ganked by 3-4 people
Stage 2: Get smashed
Stage 3: Pop revenge
Stage 4: Get CC'd to hell, gently place your pad beside you and go make a brew until your respwan time is up.

If stage 3 is not applicable then skip straight to stage 4.

CandleInTheDark
05-20-2017, 12:50 AM
Having a much different experience myself,I am seeing less of the new characters in games.

Flello
05-20-2017, 01:02 AM
Having a much different experience myself,I am seeing less of the new characters in games.

Not me unfortunately, it's at least 2-3 Centurions every game. Not to mention it's only going to get worse once they're released to non season pass holders.

CandleInTheDark
05-20-2017, 01:08 AM
I can only give my own experience with it but day one there were 5-6 of the new characters a dominion, the next day it was 3-4, yesterday it was 1-2, today it can be anywhere from 1-4 and there are games I have had where it is zero.

I expect on the 23rd there will be a further flood of them and it might last longer before it tones down but I think some will take them on as mains, most will gravitate back towards their own.

Flello
05-20-2017, 01:18 AM
I can only give my own experience with it but day one there were 5-6 of the new characters a dominion, the next day it was 3-4, yesterday it was 1-2, today it can be anywhere from 1-4 and there are games I have had where it is zero.

I expect on the 23rd there will be a further flood of them and it might last longer before it tones down but I think some will take them on as mains, most will gravitate back towards their own.

As some have said before, I don't have many problems facing them 1v1, but in dominion they are ridiculous, I would honestly say it's broken at the moment. Think it's best if I just stick to other game modes for now.