PDA

View Full Version : New character whaambulance

skru_loose
05-19-2017, 11:40 PM
CONSOLE PERSPECTIVE. Ok people, before you all start calling 111 the new heroes touched me in a bad place whaambulance lets look at the pre existing cancerous cheese on console, and before people say that the next line up I'm about to list are beatable, yes I know but the fact remains they have over powered or way too fast spam or way too much of both etc etc.

Valkyrie , if you need ask why then you are a cancer main defending vs the nerf bat.

Warlord , huge hp pool with blow trading, ridiculous push, damage through block, self revive.

Berserker , ridiculous direction spam with hyper armour.

Peace Keeper , while not as bad as they used to be they still have uber damage that can be spammed while leaping out of peoples reach before receiving any return.

Warden\Conqueror , vortex spam.

And yet Isee already any number of threads on the new ones which frankly aren't valid (although I will say the centurion seems to ignore the effects of having revenge popped as he attacks you), I have both punished the new characters , been punished by them and had the same happen while playing them and seen it happen as an observer, if anything they are less cheesey than 90% of the ones I mentioned above. They have some different methods which are avoidable unless you've slipped up in positioning or been mobbed or missed the signs etc like any other standard fight but the fact remains that the above list is still cancerous cheese product and requires more attention than the new ones as they have been left as is since the get go.

Antonioj26
05-19-2017, 11:51 PM
CONSOLE PERSPECTIVE.
Berserker , ridiculous direction spam with hyper armour.

Peace Keeper , while not as bad as they used to be they still have uber damage that can be spammed while leaping out of peoples reach before receiving any return.

Conqueror , vortex spam.

Nothing to see here keep it moving folks, just a guy who doesn't know WTF he is talking about