PDA

View Full Version : Shinobis kick

Titanodragon
05-19-2017, 09:24 PM
A bit op if you ask me. If there is two shinobis on the other team and they team up on you good luck

Lyskir
05-19-2017, 09:29 PM
angry shinobi mains incoming

Kraxers
05-19-2017, 09:29 PM
They said on the warrior's den that shinobi kick might be too good. He said maybe it is too early but they kinda admit it. And they will probably change it but not like next week.

PecarCZ
05-19-2017, 09:31 PM
Centurion kick can be dodge but shinobi kick not when you dodge he turn in air like heat seeker missile and kick you what is stupid and heroes with crap dodge like Nobushi have 0% chance vs shinobi kicks.And shinobi range gb need to be fixed because with kick+gb is broken combo what can counter 0.1% people because its have very small window for counter and you need reflex like robot for counter it.

Kraxers
05-19-2017, 09:36 PM
Actually when I play against shinobi it becomes a gamble. When he starts the teleport I put a heavy since he has hyper armor it becomes trade which I am okay with because I have much more health. Then when he realizes gamble begins. He can go for kick and I try to dodge if he goes for kick should I stay for his attack to parry or just gb? a gamble. or he can just teleport and I can gb him or we both go for damage. Or maybe he will just teleport then wait for parry my trade damage. It is kinda annoying actually.

Jarl.Felix
05-19-2017, 09:36 PM
Why in the first place they introduced magic spells in this game ? I can't understand. I thought we play a realistic figthing simulator game.

I mean how the **** would you call those disappear moves kicks/strikes , like it's a ****ing hack and slash game ?

Sometimes I can't understand Ubisoft.

PecarCZ
05-19-2017, 09:39 PM
Easy fix for shinobi:same as got centurion no heavy after kick.Spam broken move with free heavy is so broken and people who testing shinobi before releasy it is couple of noobs.

Titanodragon
05-19-2017, 09:39 PM
Don't get me wrong I love playing shinobi but that kick is too good

PecarCZ
05-19-2017, 09:42 PM
https://clips.twitch.tv/GiantTolerantFriesNotATK Devtester got melted by shinobi kick look at his face at end(his face say holy **** its so damn broken :):):):):):):):))

BGEEZY1982medic
05-19-2017, 09:44 PM
G**da** bullsh**, needs nerf bad, front kick chainpull, guardvreak, front kick chainpull guardbreak, frontflip chainpull guardbreak nonstop spamming and when u get them low on health u can't catch them for speed boost, fn insane b.s., ubi did a great job of really fn this game up

CeIasun
05-19-2017, 09:48 PM
They are looking at it, it will probbebly get tweaked. It's not OP in sens of hero whise but need some tweaking, maybe a stamina penalty so it doesn't become toxic specially in 4v4 mode.

But the problem on 4v4 mode mostly isn't even the kick of shinobi or centurion. Nice new editions of hero's. But it's more the fact people like to brainded spamm abilities on one hero's more often then before it was on release.

it has more to do with the 1v 4 mechanic it has no punishment for toxic gameplay.

Don't get me wrong im not against the option that people team up in a tacticle sense but playing multible games where this kind of things happen doesn't feel like im havng fun, by only getting ganked in.

PecarCZ
05-19-2017, 09:50 PM
Yea they really need nerf his kick+range gb combo what cannot be countered.Vs his kick speed looks warden/conq/warlord/LB/valk bash like Toyota vs Ferrari.First what they need fix is his free heavy after kicks because they remove from centurion but not from him??????? lol????????? and fix his range gb what need to be like normal gb right now you have 0.2-0.3s for counter what is joke.

IesooMI
05-19-2017, 09:53 PM
Have you tried just dodging it? It's not hard

Kraxers
05-19-2017, 09:55 PM
https://clips.twitch.tv/GiantTolerantFriesNotATK Devtester got melted by shinobi kick look at his face at end(his face say holy **** its so damn broken :):):):):):):):))

It is funny how they can't say wtf is this so instead they clap and saying thing like "Great job bla bla". Yea sure.

Kraxers
05-19-2017, 09:57 PM

Have you tried dodging it and tried to punish it? Technically you can't punish him for %100. You can guess.
We all know it is easy to dodge. But he can also gb you and things like that instead of kick and punishmen is not easy.

BGEEZY1982medic
I've tried dodge roll unlock lock on, nothing and I mean nothing works

Lyskir

but if u dodge and the shinobi just gb u? ;)

PecarCZ
Have try dodge with nobushi??????? with her crap dodge no chance.His kicks need to be fixed because right now its heat seeker missile https://clips.twitch.tv/GiantTolerantFriesNotATK you can see at 10s of time centurion dodge but shinobi turn in air and kick him.And if you dodge you cannot punish him because he have faster recovery and dodge back from you max what you can is light but its 50/50.Heroes with small or slow dodge cannot dodge him like Orochi/bers/pk LB/Nobushi/Shugoki zero chance dodge this spam attack

BGEEZY1982medic
05-19-2017, 10:01 PM
Wow what a joke, no stamina loss whatsoever, just a joke

IesooMI
Dodge on reaction, parry the heavy if they throw it for for an easy punish, if they don't throw the heavy they will most likely dodge aging and can be GBd. I mean I'm playing in console and it isn't a problem, a little practice goes a long way.

Titanodragon
Omg, I never thought of dodging this move. Holy **** people we just need to dodge. I bet no one ever thought of that one

IesooMI
05-19-2017, 10:02 PM
Dodge on reaction, parry the heavy if they throw it for for an easy punish, if they don't throw the heavy they will most likely dodge again and can be GBd. I mean I'm playing on console and it isn't a problem, a little practice goes a long way. Also can load up a heavy and take the trade as they come out of kick.

BGEEZY1982medic
05-19-2017, 10:05 PM
He's prob a peacekeeper

IesooMI
05-19-2017, 10:05 PM
Have try dodge with nobushi??????? with her crap dodge no chance.His kicks need to be fixed because right now its heat seeker missile https://clips.twitch.tv/GiantTolerantFriesNotATK you can see at 10s of time centurion dodge but shinobi turn in air and kick him.And if you dodge you cannot punish him because he have faster recovery and dodge back from you max what you can is light but its 50/50.

i guarantee nobushi can load up a zone at the right time for half his health. Once again a little practice goes a long way. You people wanted the defensive meta gone well this is what your getting 50-50s and openers

IesooMI
05-19-2017, 10:07 PM
He's prob a peacekeeper

Haven't used PK since beta but I'm sure she counters him nicely aswell, it really is a learn to play issue

BGEEZY1982medic
05-19-2017, 10:09 PM
No dude it's a stamina issue, they have nothing that drops their stamina like the rest of the characters, they can throw kick after kick and never run out stamina

Gray360UK
05-19-2017, 10:17 PM
I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times - Bruce Lee

PecarCZ
05-19-2017, 10:20 PM
His Feat is pretty joke Stamina on hit/Health on hit vs/Bounty Hunter feat+Health on hit 1x zone into soldiers and have full hp in 1s

BGEEZY1982medic
05-19-2017, 10:24 PM
They have made him way too powerful, NO FLAWS

PecarCZ
05-19-2017, 10:27 PM
Hybrid/Vanguard/Heavy class need have same chance dodge his kick as Assasin class right now only assasins have chance vs his kick.

Netcode_err_404
05-19-2017, 10:30 PM

LOL, just LOL

megamasa94
05-19-2017, 10:40 PM
if it is not so punishable i would agree..

pancakerz
05-19-2017, 10:48 PM
I don't get it. I main Orochi, and in duels I can dodge the kick almost every time. you can usually even see it coming a mile away, when they double dash towards you. Though it might help that Orochi can cover a lot of ground with a dodge

PecarCZ
05-19-2017, 10:51 PM
Try with heroes what have 2-3x small or slower dodge and then write.Only assasin heroes have dodge what can dodge shinobi kick all other heroes not.

CandleInTheDark
05-19-2017, 10:52 PM
No dude it's a stamina issue, they have nothing that drops their stamina like the rest of the characters, they can throw kick after kick and never run out stamina

Not true, speaking as someone who threw one too many kicks. He does have a feat, I haven't overreached on the kicks in ages so I don't know, that might affect it, but it is third tier feat and he gives up either sharpen blade for more damage or slip through in order to increase attack after dodging, so he takesafeat to help stamina management at the expense of being more attacking. Personally I take the passive every time I dodge I get a boost feat in that slot.

They have made him way too powerful, NO FLAWS

Also not true. Parry charged heavy, he falls over, punish for more than half his bar. CGB off a charged guardbreak, he falls over, punish for more than half his bar. The reason those punishes are so heavy is that he has a small health pool so has to play smart. In the future, I suspect you will see two types of shinobi players, ones that get wrecked very quickly and ones that are near godlike because they have learned to make better calls given they can't afford to make bad ones. They also added half a second to his recovery after light hits on console since a bugged version hit the consoles.

Dizzy4213
05-19-2017, 10:55 PM
Depending on what hero you're using, I find trading a kick with a heavy to be pretty effective due to Shinobi's low health and heavy attack damage.

CandleInTheDark
05-19-2017, 10:56 PM
I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times - Bruce Lee

One of my favourite quotes.

Oupyz
05-19-2017, 11:42 PM
nerf that **** into ablivion , Shonobi defeat the purpose of the game if u ask me , i like him as a turtle counter but man he just destroyed half the roster with that kick ....