PDA

View Full Version : Live Update Sneaky Cent Patch

KilluminatiSH
05-19-2017, 06:00 PM
I see what you did there..

After a kick the centurion should get a free heavy in order to combo it into the jab, and this can normally be done from any direction. With this new live patch, the direction your guard was facing BEFORE the kick is now the direction the heavy attack after the kick must be otherwise it won't connect.. You also made the timing a lot more difficult.. Seriously?

You can't take the whining people on this forum seriously, crying OP about a char that hadn't been out for two days, barely knowing the mechanics. I am already dueling high skilled people who know how to perfect dodge my unblockables and PARRY my charged heavies. Don't nerf a character because of ignorance and a lack of common sense.

Also, new bugs since patch:
- Emblems not rendering on PS4, causing white squares to appear on all characters.
- Mini-map sometimes shows allies marked as enemies on the map, confusing you regarding how many there are.
- Matchmaking time increased, disconnects simultaneously increased as well (implementing a heavy penalty against rage quitters is a start)

Antonioj26
05-19-2017, 06:05 PM
I see what you did there..

After a kick the centurion should get a free heavy in order to combo it into the jab, and this can normally be done from any direction. With this new live patch, the direction your guard was facing BEFORE the kick is now the direction the heavy attack after the kick must be otherwise it won't connect.. You also made the timing a lot more difficult.. Seriously?

You can't take the whining people on this forum seriously, crying OP about a char that hadn't been out for two days, barely knowing the mechanics. I am already dueling high skilled people who know how to perfect dodge my unblockables and PARRY my charged heavies. Don't nerf a character because of ignorance and a lack of common sense.

Also, new bugs since patch:
- Emblems not rendering on PS4, causing white squares to appear on all characters.
- Mini-map sometimes shows allies marked as enemies on the map, confusing you regarding how many there are.
- Matchmaking time increased, disconnects simultaneously increased as well (implementing a heavy penalty against rage quitters is a start)

We also shouldnt listen to trash players who don't know what they are talking about like you. Keep spamming those dash attacks roach, I love those free top heavies you gave me the other day

KilluminatiSH
05-19-2017, 06:14 PM
We also shouldnt listen to trash players who don't know what they are talking about like you. Keep spamming those dash attacks roach, I love those free top heavies you gave me the other day

Thank you so much for making my day, hahaha. Reading hate messages like yours because you got your *** whooped is priceless.

Antonioj26
05-19-2017, 06:17 PM
Thank you so much for making my day, hahaha. Reading hate messages like yours because you got your *** whooped is priceless.

But you didn't beat me, I just told you how I smashed your face in with top heavies because you only know how to dash attack. I can do it again if you'd like there chumpy

SAVAGE_CABBAGE1
05-19-2017, 06:20 PM
But you didn't beat me, I just told you how I smashed your face in with top heavies because you only know how to dash attack. I can do it again if you'd like there chumpy

Only top heavy?

KilluminatiSH
05-19-2017, 06:20 PM

Hahaha, I'd love to.

Antonioj26
05-19-2017, 06:21 PM
only top heavy?

only top heavy!!!

KilluminatiSH
05-19-2017, 06:22 PM
only top heavy!!!

Are you just here to trash talk or are you going to back up your words? :)

Antonioj26
05-19-2017, 06:23 PM
Hahaha, I'd love to.

Got respect for you not backing down like most of the other dudes here add me. Alyssaa-3. I'll be on 6 or 7 pm pacific

Vasher.
05-19-2017, 06:24 PM
Now the announcements said the patch is for Consoles...have they done this one already on PC?

Antonioj26
05-19-2017, 06:24 PM
Are you just here to trash talk or are you going to back up your words? :)

I was responding to my main dude savage, be patient I will wax that a$$ for sure tonight

bananaflow2017
05-19-2017, 06:25 PM

This! Only crying because HIS new love gut nerfed.

KilluminatiSH
05-19-2017, 06:33 PM
I was responding to my main dude savage, be patient I will wax that a$$ for sure tonight

All respect to your sexuality, no offense, peace and acceptance, but I'm a straight male. Added you, and see you then.

JamaasK
05-19-2017, 06:36 PM
Needing to keep the guard in the same position in order for the attack to be guaranteed is NOT a new thing.

See: Raider exhaust combo, Zerk exhaust combo, etc.

REGARDLESS. I'm 100% certain that only the light was guaranteed after kick, ever since S2 release. Maybe by now players understand how to play against cent.

SAVAGE_CABBAGE1
05-19-2017, 06:36 PM
All respect to your sexuality, no offense, peace and acceptance, but I'm a straight male. Added you, and see you then.

That was actually really entertaining.

Go ahead and throw me in if you want: Cumbuster4000

Peace and acceptance, Sincerely,

A Bisexual Attack Helicopter

Antonioj26
05-19-2017, 06:38 PM

See you soon baby girl

kweassa1917
05-19-2017, 06:39 PM
Kinda insulting how they whine about their UB spamming became a little weaker... when players who use other classes don't even have a UB spammer to begin with :D

Gray360UK
05-19-2017, 06:42 PM
Kinda insulting how they whine about their UB spamming became a little weaker... when players who use other classes don't even have a UB spammer to begin with :D

This.

Blasto95
05-19-2017, 07:00 PM
I thought they wouldnt make changes to these characters for at least a couple of weeks and they proved me wrong. Shinobi changes seem way more than fine, actually great unless im overlooking something. His kick through Hyper Armor was really bugging me.

Centurion, while im happy they made changes, maybe they went a little to far to quick? Id rather the changes than no change though. Best nerf for him was his Kick stamina increase I think. Countless times Ive seen a Centurion clip kill someone from 100-0 and lose no more than 60% with countless kicks,punches, and unblockables. His moves seemed to have a really, really low stamina cost.

Hillbill79
05-19-2017, 07:01 PM
Nothings changed

Emergency maintenance now though........ down for 15.....

Patch notes are only for console though?

Charmzzz
05-19-2017, 07:07 PM
Fastest fix for broken mechanics ever: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1671813-Maintenance-May-19th-2017-Live-Update-on-Consoles

Cant stop laughing about those people who claimed those moves were "Ok" and it was a l2p issue. Hahahaha

Jos3phhdz89
05-19-2017, 07:15 PM
Hahahaha it doesn't matter they will continue came here and btchn about centurion's... but o well , all caracters have something special...

Dizzy4213
05-19-2017, 07:17 PM
It's not really a sneaky update. Since console just had an older version of the patch PC had.

Yay! Now finally I can use Sickle Rain.

Hillbill79
05-19-2017, 07:17 PM
You do understand there were both buffs and nerfs ?

Shinobi's are buffs, apart from hit recovery

And Cent got a buff on his light after kick

Fastest fix for broken mechanics ever: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1671813-Maintenance-May-19th-2017-Live-Update-on-Consoles

Cant stop laughing about those people who claimed those moves were "Ok" and it was a l2p issue. Hahahaha

ImmortalBeaver
05-19-2017, 07:20 PM
It sounds like the changes they made are solid. I absolutely approve of fixing Shinobi's jenk and nerfing the unending chain of ludicrous damage the Centurion could get off of one single kick. Now people can react to it, and if they don't, they'll get murdered. Same as with Lawbringer, Valkyrie, Warden, etc. etc. etc. How it should be, and how it's been for every other character in the game for a reason. Thanks Ubisoft, you just restored my faith that this game might have a future.

It occurs to me to add that I approve of the addition of a free light on Centurion's kick. If the kick goes through, something should be guaranteed. Just not a heavy that can chain into more and more unavoidable damage.

Gray360UK
05-19-2017, 07:33 PM

Brilliant news and kudos to Ubisoft for acting so swiftly.

Bjron_Ironside
05-19-2017, 07:40 PM
Only for console peasants lol.

kweassa1917
05-19-2017, 07:44 PM
Brace yourselves for the ...."Oh my god UBI you're so lame you listened to all the whiners and now proved that you have no integrity and will just pander to all the whiners and the whiners rule this game is why your gonna fail the Cent/Shinobi was the only class I enjoyed and you go to ruin it well I'm not gonna play it anymore see I already have it uninstalled and everyone else should also not play it and demand UBI rollback the nerfs or I'm gonna write up tantrum threads every 2 days until everyone listens to me and gets the nerfs rolled back...." ..."comments".

:D

(ps) Personally, I've already written that nerfs are going to come. So not surprised at all.

Lyskir
05-19-2017, 07:46 PM
buff for shinobi on console? holy shiet...thx god im on pc^^

Dizzy4213
05-19-2017, 07:55 PM
buff for shinobi on console? holy shiet...thx god im on pc^^

Console just got the update PC already has.

Lyskir
05-19-2017, 08:05 PM
Console just got the update PC already has.

just a hotfix for pc :

Hello warriors,

A maintenance was just performed on PC. Please find the patch notes below:

VERSION 1.07.1 HOTFIX 1 ON PC

Sound fixes
[PC] Missing sound after patching to Season 2
Description: We fixed an issue preventing some PC players to enjoy the sound and music of the game in Season2.

Miscellaneous fixes
[PC] System not able to access to “For Honor Data” folder
Description: We fixed an issue that was blocking players to launch the game as the system was not able to access to the “For Honor Data” folder.

thats it, and on the patchnote: [Maintenance] - May 19th 2017 - Live Update on Consoles nothing with pc dude

Dizzy4213
05-19-2017, 08:12 PM
just a hotfix for pc :

Hello warriors,

A maintenance was just performed on PC. Please find the patch notes below:

VERSION 1.07.1 HOTFIX 1 ON PC

Sound fixes
[PC] Missing sound after patching to Season 2
Description: We fixed an issue preventing some PC players to enjoy the sound and music of the game in Season2.

Miscellaneous fixes
[PC] System not able to access to “For Honor Data” folder
Description: We fixed an issue that was blocking players to launch the game as the system was not able to access to the “For Honor Data” folder.

thats it, and on the patchnote: [Maintenance] - May 19th 2017 - Live Update on Consoles nothing with pc dude

I know it's not stated, but I'm pretty sure console had a slightly older version of the patch the PC had. Before the update for example, Sickle Rain was guaranteed after a ranged GB on PC but not on console. Shinobi kick could go through Shugoki's Hyper Armour on console but not on PC etc. I could be wrong about this though, and it could have just been console specific bugs rather than a slightly older version of the PC patch.

Lyskir
05-19-2017, 08:40 PM
I know it's not stated, but I'm pretty sure console had a slightly older version of the patch the PC had. Before the update for example, Sickle Rain was guaranteed after a ranged GB on PC but not on console. Shinobi kick could go through Shugoki's Hyper Armour on console but not on PC etc. I could be wrong about this though, and it could have just been console specific bugs rather than a slightly older version of the PC patch.

i just tested centurion , hes the same as always

it looks like its only on console

i guess his kick nerf would make it useless on pc, u can dodge it very well already (pc)

darksavior1977
05-19-2017, 09:23 PM
Ya agree with the OP,

Knee jerk changes (nerf or buff) will only hurt the game in the long run. It also makes it look like internal testing is a joke, if you let 2 days of forum whiners make you change stuff. Let it settle in for a minute first.

dekot11
05-19-2017, 11:30 PM
i just tested centurion , hes the same as always

it looks like its only on console

i guess his kick nerf would make it useless on pc, u can dodge it very well already (pc)

do you not understand english?

UbiNoty
05-20-2017, 12:06 AM
To clarify:
Any of the changes you see on Shinobi + Centurion today on PC are not balance changes, but just an update to get consoles up to speed with the S2 release as we had originally intended it to be.

PC players got the final release of 1.07 but we unintentionally released an older version to consoles that was never meant to go live. Today's maintenance was to rectify that.

We're not making changes to the new heroes until we've had time to get some real data and feedback.

Maintenance notes (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1671813-Maintenance-May-19th-2017-Live-Update-on-Consoles)