PDA

View Full Version : Devs add friendly fire asap

A4einboy
05-19-2017, 05:28 PM
Hello everyone im just here to give some feed back to bring people back to the game. alot of people are gettng ganked because there is no penilty for doing it think of it like this if people were killing there teammates with frindly fire they would have to be careful when 1v4 someone . plus if its 1v3 or 1v4 if an exicution is being preformed no damage shoud happen while doing it . i think that would help the game out and have more to do with stratigy rather than advantage . plus the new gear stats suck i spent alot of coins on things i didnt need when i could have used it for more emotes . if you guys care this should happen asap so people will keep playing . i will play but just hate seeing ai in the begining of rounds and maybe thro out the match
PS: im not saying freindly fire should kill you but it should do a significant amount of damage hahahaha man that would be great bye guys

MI_LeadFarmer
05-19-2017, 05:35 PM
Honestly upping the severity of Friendly Fire would probably solve a number of issues with Dominion gameplay. Basically making people more careful and less prone to just moshing on top of each other in a 4v1 scenario.

Lord_Nirgal
05-19-2017, 05:38 PM
+1 for friendly fire.
you alredy have lock on in this game, makes no sense that the weapons of your friends just scratch you.

MysteryCookie
05-19-2017, 05:40 PM
Problem with friendly fire is even more toxicity due to teamkilling, and also trolls.

A4einboy
05-19-2017, 05:45 PM
Problem with friendly fire is even more toxicity due to teamkilling, and also trolls.

no no im not saying it should kill you but it should deplete freindly health so when you pop that "nerfed" revenge one hit should lay them out and if i do get noobs who wont have a gameplan i would back up and wait tell its just me and him

KotoKuraken
05-19-2017, 05:47 PM
We already have friendly fire. If you haven't noticed, you can die to a side heavy by one of your teammates. I certainly have, and that was with like 2 bars of health

MI_LeadFarmer
05-19-2017, 05:49 PM
That's where you do something like rainbow six siege does where you get kicked after (x) number of team kills. In siege its two and your booted.

EDIT: Or make friendly fire damage reflective.

MI_LeadFarmer
05-19-2017, 05:55 PM
We already have friendly fire. If you haven't noticed, you can die to a side heavy by one of your teammates. I certainly have, and that was with like 2 bars of health

Can honestly say I have never seen this happen once or seen FF do any real damage (it does but not enough to matter).

SetMySail4Fail
05-19-2017, 06:00 PM
Can honestly say I have never seen this happen once or seen FF do any real damage (it does but not enough to matter).

Happens rarely but it happens. I got killed 2 or 3 times by a teammate (usually kensei with his unblockable) when I was at low health.

+1 for FF, I think that's a great Idea.

MI_LeadFarmer
05-19-2017, 06:11 PM
can we not? there's so many problems with friendly fire that it makes the game very sweaty and barely fun in most cases.

i'm already sick of R6:S because i not only have to worry about my enemies and the objective, but i now have to worry about not accidentally shootng someone in the back of the head if they cross my line of fire.

this game is very fun without it, and i'd rather it not added due to the reason above as well as others.

I can understand for siege what your saying but I think its less applicable in for honor cause its way easier to avoid hitting your teammate in for honor. Honesty it should never happen, and the only times it does is when people 4v1 moshpit in which they deserve to be team killing each other (like when the 4 are just pushing the 1 into a corner all swinging wildly on top of each other.)

D4rkgrizzly
05-19-2017, 06:38 PM
]I'll raise your FF and add team disables.[/B]
So, Raiders Stampede Charge, Shugokis Demon's Embrace, Lawbringers The Long Arm, Centurions full charge pinning move should be-able to hit teammates and deal minimal damage.
All disable moves function like Valkyrie Spear Sweep.
Example: Raider picks up his teammate and carries him until he drop him, still doing stamina dmg to his carried teammate.

Optional to discourage team grieving
- No ledge kills from friendly disable moves
- Add a mirror effect for dmg

Blasto95
05-19-2017, 06:51 PM
I like the Mirror effect suggestion I suppose. Scaling damage with their health I think would be a good idea as well. You take more Friendly Fire damage while at or near 100% health compared to what it is now at critical health.

Also you can be killed by teammates. Fairly easy if youre low health. And it is impossible to knock your teammates off a ledge. Ive tried over 1000 times, never happened =(

Qarismah
05-19-2017, 07:01 PM
I fully support making friendly fire do as much damage as enemy fire. Fighting a 2v1 or 3v1 should be something that requires a bit of coordination and not just spamming side heavies, sweeps, zone attacks and unblockables with no regard for who they hit. I noticed that shinobis will grab their teammates with their range gb if they get in the way. This philosophy should apply to everyone. You should have to space yourselves when you gank an enemy and prioritize surrounding him so he can't escape.

Sir_rage_quit
05-19-2017, 07:01 PM
keep in mind this game have alot of people that like to make other salty ... i can already see people going around not even attacking the enemy and just hiting their ally and some posting it on youtube as a funny rage compilation

MI_LeadFarmer
05-19-2017, 07:03 PM
I fully support making friendly fire do as much damage as enemy fire. Fighting a 2v1 or 3v1 should be something that requires a bit of coordination and not just spamming side heavies, sweeps, zone attacks and unblockables with no regard for who they hit. I noticed that shinobis will grab their teammates with their range gb if they get in the way. This philosophy should apply to everyone. You should have to space yourselves when you gank an enemy and prioritize surrounding him so he can't escape.

Exactly people should have to be careful and coordinate. The silliest part of Dominion is when people just surround the last guy and spam attacks without any consequence..

DemandredSUN
05-19-2017, 07:04 PM
Or instead of damage friendly fire could interrrupt or stagger teammates more.

Qarismah
05-19-2017, 07:19 PM
I understand there will be trolls who go around killing people. I heard that in ancient times, more soldier were killed by allies than enemies in those big battles. It makes sense. You're expecting an attack from the front but you cant defend against a friendly accidentally stabbing you in the back. I would love to see that realism represented in the game.

As salty as people get in this game, I would hardly expect intentional teamkilling to be that big of an issue. People are playing to win which is why they get so mad. Killing your teammates only hurts your own chances of success.

MI_LeadFarmer
05-19-2017, 07:19 PM
keep in mind this game have alot of people that like to make other salty ... i can already see people going around not even attacking the enemy and just hiting their ally and some posting it on youtube as a funny rage compilation

There will always be people like that and they will always find ways to be morons and troll. The improvements to gameplay would outweigh the new ways morons will troll.

Sir_rage_quit
05-19-2017, 07:30 PM
i still think the downside is to hard for the up one , i have myself been unable to kill someone many time because of a stupide teammate that hit me and when is a close fight the teammate dont care about me and kill both of us it already happening so dont make it more harsh

Krell80
05-19-2017, 07:48 PM
Catapult and fire bomb are annoying and does damage.People don't care and a lot of time drop it on you just so they can have 1 more kill,i died so many time because of dumb allies.With a mirror damage system,maybe those players will start using their brain.

Chucky_Jones
05-19-2017, 07:53 PM
That's where you do something like rainbow six siege does where you get kicked after (x) number of team kills. In siege its two and your booted.

EDIT: Or make friendly fire damage reflective.
I think that is a great idea

Sir_rage_quit
05-19-2017, 08:33 PM
I think that is a great idea

ok in a mind of a troll i wont kill them or i will get kick i just hit them to make them near dead and left to do the same thing to my next teammate