PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft please dont forget SHUGOKI!

Enjolras_ABC
05-19-2017, 05:09 PM
In the last warrior's den Roman talked about some upcoming balances to the samurai classes (please look at 01:09:45 in the stream) but he didn't mention SHUGOKI. The last nerf Shugoki had made him a weak duelist because of his lack of moves. I just want SHUGOKI to have equal attention from the devs as other samurais.

Here is my suggestion for a Shugoki rework:

1- Change how Shugoki's headbutt works, make it like nobushi's kick where he can connect chains. Note that headbutt still stuns the opponent but is totally dodgeable.

So the combos should be like:

Light>Headbutt>Heavy
Heavy>Headbutt>Heavy

2- Make the second heavy chargable: Heavy>Charged Heavy / Light>Charged Heavy (you can also do this: Heavy>Headbutt>Charged Heavy or Light> Headbutt>Charged Heavy )

3- Shugoki can HEADBUTT when he dodges in front (like WL headbutt but slow enough to be dodgeable). HEADBUTT initiates chains.

4- Hyper armor can only be obtained by landing a HEADBUTT

5- His HEAVY attacks are now hyper armored just like WL (NOT SURE ABOUT THİS ONE)

6-
ALLOW ONI CHARGE TO KNOCK DOWN OOS OPPONENTS. You could keep the stamina cost high so the Shugoki can only do it once before the opponent has recovered their stamina. It couldn't be spammed, and it would give Shugoki a powerful mix-up against OOS opponents, something he sorely needs. ( I liked this idea that giantbeardedone came up with).

NERFS:

1- Hyper armor no longer regenerates it can be obtained.

2- Shugoki no longer one shots the opponent with his demons embrace

EXECUTİON IDEA:

Shugoki drops his weapon and slaps his opponent very hard which sends him/her flying like LB's execution. (only slapping is allowed in sumo wrestling.)

The_B0G_
05-19-2017, 05:13 PM
Let the fat man die!

SetMySail4Fail
05-19-2017, 05:34 PM
As a Shugoki main (I don't play any other classes) I'm kinda sick of beeing spammed to death with light attacks. So I don't think that you should connect headbutt to hyperarmor. I can't even land hits right now vs some classes so forcing me to hit somebody in order to gain a buff to play this guy like it was intended (trade blows) doesn't seem like a good idea. My suggestion would be:

Change his demons embrace so that it does not insta-kill when the Shugoki is on low health and add a combo or two (I actually like your suggestion with the headbutt combo) and either make his attacks slightly faster or give his light attacks a bigger range.

Warbyte-
05-19-2017, 07:13 PM
The Demons embrace insta kill is what makes Shugoki a Shugoki,İt is like taking away the Conquerors shield bash or warlords guardbreak thing he does.He needs some sort of improvements to deal with characters.i mean a Shinobi for instance,cant even reach him to land a hit unless he is careless and hangs around too close for a guardbreak....which will only do a light or a light heavy(the throwing yhing with l,ght attack damage). so basicaly you waste your time to land a small hit.

Please Roman ask yourself why Shugoki is not played that much...ask yourself...what would Jesus do for Shugoki

Enjolras_ABC
05-19-2017, 07:21 PM
The Demons embrace insta kill is what makes Shugoki a Shugoki,İt is like taking away the Conquerors shield bash or warlords guardbreak thing he does.He needs some sort of improvements to deal with characters.i mean a Shinobi for instance,cant even reach him to land a hit unless he is careless and hangs around too close for a guardbreak....which will only do a light or a light heavy(the throwing yhing with l,ght attack damage). so basicaly you waste your time to land a small hit.

Please Roman ask yourself why Shugoki is not played that much...ask yourself...what would Jesus do for Shugoki

I read your first sentence 4 times. What makes a Shugoki is DEFINETLY NOT his insta kill.

HiTeHa
05-19-2017, 07:41 PM
Just give us old good Charge of Oni. You made insane Centurion which have knockdown too and even unblockables ... this will solve Shugoki problem you made with 1.06

That_guy44
05-19-2017, 07:46 PM
Forget about that fat ****. Kensei and Nobushi need more love than he weighs.

kweassa1917
05-19-2017, 07:50 PM
Just give us old good Charge of Oni. You made insane Centurion which have knockdown too and even unblockables ... this will solve Shugoki problem you made with 1.06

No,

I'd rather have a legit improvement/revamp for my Shug with more mixups, more resilience in defense,.. instead of endlessly rant about a lameshi* 50/50 that warranted the nerf.

Brunn_MgAmadd
05-19-2017, 07:51 PM
I read your first sentence 4 times. What makes a Shugoki is DEFINETLY NOT his insta kill.

actually its a disabling move with potential for heavy hit so its kinda in his description

HiTeHa
05-19-2017, 08:18 PM
No,

I'd rather have a legit improvement/revamp for my Shug with more mixups, more resilience in defense,.. instead of endlessly rant about a lameshi* 50/50 that warranted the nerf.

Its not 50/50 ... you can side step it like every other unblockables. Look on Centurions now - only spam unblockables / knockdown. In Dominion everyone leaves while they fight them. It is only about skills. Loosers will allways cry about OP things.

kweassa1917
05-19-2017, 08:24 PM
Its not 50/50 ... you can side step it like every other unblockables. Look on Centurions now - only spam unblockables / knockdown. In Dominion everyone leaves while they fight them. It is only about skills. Loosers will allways cry about OP things.

It's not coming back. Get over it.

Sweet geez, I pity anyone whose ever dated you and broke up. :rolleyes: Been crying that shi* for over a month since the nerf. Frankly, no one cares anymore.

Enjolras_ABC
05-19-2017, 08:35 PM

What if i GB you when you side step? :) Oni charge was the most broken thing in the game.

Enjolras_ABC
05-20-2017, 08:24 AM
They can't even fix a small bug. Shugoki's combat emote which is called PRAY FOR YOU for 5000 steel where he bows and salutes his opponent, does the emote TRY HARDER. I am angry that they still haven't fixed it. I contacted UBI support almost 2 months ago and they refunded my steel back with the promise of fixing the issue.