PDA

View Full Version : I like the new maps

TheMalakith
05-19-2017, 04:22 PM
Just wanted to say that I enjoy the new maps, good job on them!

The characters I can't really tell yet since I'm not allowed to play them atm. Fighting them doesn't seem like to much of a problem so far.

Herbstlicht
05-19-2017, 04:25 PM
I love the new maps. Temple Garden is so beautiful. Forge outside seems so ultra-realistic-moody too .. you really feel like setback in medieval times :)

Blasto95
05-19-2017, 04:28 PM
Forge is great! Played it at least 5 times maybe 10.

Temple Garden....doesn't exist for me. Never been an option to play. I haven't started a custom game just to play it, Ive saw it during the season 2 premiere so I dont fee like im missing out on much. Just odd, Ive gotten the Forge so many times and its been an option to vote on after a match ends. Yet I still have yet to see Temple Garden be a choice.

CandleInTheDark
05-19-2017, 04:30 PM
Forge is great! Played it at least 5 times maybe 10.

Temple Garden....doesn't exist for me. Never been an option to play. I haven't started a custom game just to play it, Ive saw it during the season 2 premiere so I dont fee like im missing out on much. Just odd, Ive gotten the Forge so many times and its been an option to vote on after a match ends. Yet I still have yet to see Temple Garden be a choice.

I've had it a couple times, it is a neat map. Forge does seem more common currently.

Gray360UK
05-19-2017, 04:32 PM
They are both amazing.

We nearly lost the last Dominion I was in because I wondered off and explored all of the hidden pathways and gardens and stood looking at the sunlight reflecting on the water in the ponds ...

Your team is breaking ... that's not good, right? Ooh look, an avenue of Buddha statues ....

CandleInTheDark
05-19-2017, 04:39 PM
They are both amazing.

We nearly lost the last Dominion I was in because I wondered off and explored all of the hidden pathways and gardens and stood looking at the sunlight reflecting on the water in the ponds ...

Your team is breaking ... that's not good, right? Ooh look, an avenue of Buddha statues ....

You're not supposed to stare at the sky when someone is trying to kill you, Gray, it is bad form and probably against their honour code.

thornh
05-19-2017, 05:03 PM
The Forge is my favorite map in the game. So very Game of Thrones.

Temple Garden I've only played once in a skirmish match. Needs to be in the rotation more.

I started a thread in the Suggestions forum that got no traction at all. I really want a proper Photo Mode in For Honor. Despite it's issues the game has stunning art direction. Combine that with all of the available character customization and it is definitely worth a photo mode. Horizon: Zero Dawn just implemented poses for its photo mode. Come on, who wouldn't like to have a few photos of their main in some awesome poses?

The_B0G_
05-19-2017, 05:05 PM
Maps are sweet, I really like temple, that map is epic.

CandleInTheDark
05-19-2017, 05:08 PM

Temple Garden I've only played once in a skirmish match. Needs to be in the rotation more.

I started a thread in the Suggestions forum that got no traction at all. I really want a proper Photo Mode in For Honor. Despite it's issues the game has stunning art direction. Combine that with all of the available character customization and it is definitely worth a photo mode. Horizon: Zero Dawn just implemented poses for its photo mode. Come on, who wouldn't like to have a few photos of their main in some awesome poses?

If it runs like final fantasy where it just happens maybe. And that forge map, I strayed too close to the hammers, as if shinobi wasn't squishy enough.

Gray360UK
05-19-2017, 05:15 PM

I actually took a screenshot of my PK doing her 'The Best' emote (swords in the air victory twirl) with Temple Garden as a backdrop :)

UbiNoty
05-20-2017, 02:18 AM
The first thing I did in S2 was load up a custom game and spent my time exploring temple garden.

CandleInTheDark
05-20-2017, 02:23 AM
The first thing I did in S2 was load up a custom game and spent my time exploring temple garden.

Me too >.>

AmericanNinja3
05-20-2017, 02:23 AM
all you have to do is click on the event right now and it puts you in the two new maps only

RealJayDee1984
05-20-2017, 08:55 AM
Haven't had too much time to play S2 so far, but I definitely love those two new maps. The Forge is probably the more interesting to play on, and very amtospheric, but damn, Temple Garden in the sunlight is just plain gorgeous! :D

SerArthur-Dayne
05-20-2017, 09:09 AM
Me too. Love the lava and hammer on forge, and temple looks incredible. Some of the best looking maps ive seen in any games to date.

kweassa1917
05-20-2017, 09:41 AM
Me, I like the Temple Garden.

So pretty, a perfectly mirrored setup, and a nice view from over the top looking down on mid zone... sort of like a big, battle arena.