PDA

View Full Version : My opinion about the new interface

Thasnatos
05-19-2017, 01:35 PM
The new interface is ugly af. we all know that there're 4 heroes left. 2 for each season so you don't have to show that. Or is that the end of the develop for new heroes ? And i keep pressing recruit instead of choosing to play the hero because the block is too small, I even buy Warlord on accident. I hope that you guys will improve this in the future. Thank you for listening to me.

Draghmar
05-19-2017, 01:55 PM
Yeah it looks weird. I'd gladly welcome some changes like filter that shows: all/unlocked/locked heroes. And for those that have all unlocked there could also be something like favorite heroes and filter that goes with that.
This way I could see bigger icons of heroes that I want to play.

Vingrask
05-19-2017, 02:04 PM
I have to agree. Looks like an alpha interface while you didn't treated it yet. I think they tried create something similar to the fighting games out there, but doesn't feels right. I can't explain exactly why. It's close to be good, but it's so... polluted? Dark? I need to pay more attention to understand what bothers me about that interface.

Gray360UK
05-19-2017, 02:04 PM
The Hero screen definitely looks squashed, amateur and unprofessional, agree with that.

Not quite sure how you managed to accidentally buy Warlord though, it's not that bad ;)

Lumina-US
05-19-2017, 02:14 PM
A wise man out there once said: If it's not broken, don't try to fix it!

But Ubisoft is like: Say what? - fuq that, we fix it anyways.

The old interface was fine before, haven't heard a single complain about it from anyone, yet now we have this undersized thumbnail-like **** NOBODY even asked for.

Also, why the heck did you replace the cool intro with a Centurion and Shinobi "commercial"?

It seems like you guys wanna upset your players on purpose.

Thasnatos
05-19-2017, 05:03 PM
Not quite sure how you managed to accidentally buy Warlord though, it's not that bad ;)

I have a habit from season 1 whenever i choose a hero that i don't play a lot i always click choose then double space to skip the loadout and feat choosing part. So i was doing some order in skirmish and i choose warlord to be my character. So i ended up recruiting warlord instead of choosing him to play. 500 steel is nothing but its kinda bug me about the new interface XD it looks so weird and small.

UbiNoty
05-20-2017, 02:23 AM
I'll definitely pass on the UI feedback. It could always use some improvement and help to increase it's usability and functionality, as well as just overall QOL improvements.

kweassa1917
05-20-2017, 03:23 AM
On this matter, yeah, reasonable criticism.

The interface DOES look ugly, squashed, and not ver clear.

How about if devs use a "card" interface that changes factions, classes like switching to the next "card"? Do we really have to see ALL the heroes in one screen? (Although I do admit seeing ALL of them would make FH look more like a conventional fighting game)

Dizzy4213
05-20-2017, 03:34 AM
I much prefer the old hero interface. It was bigger, easier to read, and overall more appealing on the eyes. I honestly don't understand why you had to change it. I also don't like the blank hero boxes so it would be nice if you could remove them as well.

Jin....
05-20-2017, 03:37 AM
so we need refund system in a limited time. I bought wrong emotion.