PDA

View Full Version : What is up with these extra deaths after pushed off ledge?

vgrimr_J
05-19-2017, 12:22 PM
as title says...also what is up with revenge delay on activation?

Gray360UK
05-19-2017, 12:26 PM
as title says...also what is up with revenge delay on activation?

Yeah I got kicked off a ledge yesterday and died 8 times, lol ;)

Interesting you mention Revenge activation delay as well ... I thought I was imagining that ....

Vordred
05-19-2017, 12:30 PM
yeah i noticed the revenge thing, i just thought maybe it was lag or something, had it a few time where i press it an nothing happens for awhile

Arekonator
05-19-2017, 12:31 PM
Point C on High Fort is the main offender, i didnt really noticed the issue anywhere else.
Also speking of revenge, i think it got stealth (at least i didnt found anything in the patch notes) buff that when revenge is active, light attacks block doesnt interrupt chain.

DrinkinMyStella
05-19-2017, 12:33 PM
i died out of no where yesterday just running then dropped dead, it didn't say who killed me or how :/

vgrimr_J
05-19-2017, 12:43 PM
Yeah I got kicked off a ledge yesterday and died 8 times, lol ;)

Interesting you mention Revenge activation delay as well ... I thought I was imagining that ....

yes it seems like when you press Y on xbox when you get revenge it does nothing..and after a few secs it activates it. seems strange not same as before s2

Gray360UK
05-19-2017, 12:56 PM
yes it seems like when you press Y on xbox when you get revenge it does nothing..and after a few secs it activates it. seems strange not same as before s2

I wish it activated after a few seconds, I'm dead seconds later, despite the fact I've been slamming the Y button for 3 seconds (feels like 10 minutes, lol)

The_B0G_
05-19-2017, 01:24 PM
Lol yesterday I got kickes off a ledge and it counted as 11 deaths, I was 4-16 at the end of the round, worst record I ever had.

Egotistic_Ez
05-19-2017, 01:51 PM
I don't know if it's delay or what, but I'm having a LOT of issues getting revenge parry to work with shinobi. Attack's coming in, I hit revenge, it hits me anyway (which is enough to take out all revenge shields being a shinobi) so it essentially did nothing...