PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft - Betraying the community - Months of Balance patches DESTROYED

Duuklah
05-19-2017, 02:22 AM
Due to lack of testing prior to the release of the Centurion and Shinobi Ubisoft has betrayed their commitment to balance.

All the speaking they have done on balance and efforts to tone down unbalanced toons has all turned out to be lies.

I left the game about a month ago because I grew sick of waiting for balance patches. Once the balance patches landed I came back and started to have fun again.

It was all lies and trickery..

This feels like we are literally back at square one where every character you face is a Warden Conq or PK.....

Now also there are additional game errors which are causing disconnects which havent been a huge issue for me.

I had to ALT F4 out of 3 games due to INCREDIBLY imbalance in the rep and gear of those playing and a team of all Centurions.

Then I finally get into a good round. Start to get some decent kills and enjoyng myself on my Kensei (Kensei i know!) and boom a DC...

UBI DO NOT RELEASE ANY MORE CONTENT UNTIL YOU GET THOSE TEST SERVERS UP!!!!!! for the love of god..

Stupid ****ing ****s.

CoyoteXStarrk
05-19-2017, 02:25 AM
They already said the test servers don't mean dedicated servers.

The rest of your post is just salt and hyperbole.

Netcode_err_404
05-19-2017, 02:26 AM
I agree on the part about 4v4 beeing complete unplayable now.

rest is just drama