PDA

View Full Version : Any word from Ubi on broken trophies/achievements?

tonycawley69
05-18-2017, 11:37 PM
Specifically "a reservist". I've manually deployed war assets in every single round, making 6 rounds in total. Why hasn't this trophy pinged? More importantly, why can't I see any official statement on the matter from Ubisoft?

This is the final trophy I need for platinum, then I can get rid of the game. This trophy should've popped weeks ago, at the start of season 1,round 5.

All i want is some sort of official word on what the issue is, any potential workarounds, and when I might finally be able to receive the trophy I've achieved.

Many thanks all in anticipation for any responses.

UbiNoty
05-19-2017, 12:04 AM
Here's the update on the bugged trophies status:

"A Reservist" - identified issue and fix coming in a near future patch.
"Active Duty" - still being worked on by the team with no ETA for a fix.
"For Honor!" - appears to be working as intended. (let us know if it's still bugged for you with support (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/4315))
*try manually deploying your assets after a game and it may unlock the "for honor!" trophy

We'll keep you all updated when they're fixed!

tonycawley69
05-19-2017, 01:36 AM
Excellent, thanks for the reply.

I've already manually deployed war assets this round and it didn't unlock for me, no harm in trying again I guess.

Other than that I suppose I just wait for a fix.

Thanks again for the reply Noty.

bmason1000
05-19-2017, 02:50 AM
That link doesn't go to a support page just a ubi faq page?

UbiNoty
05-19-2017, 03:03 AM
That link doesn't go to a support page just a ubi faq page?

Ah, it's not great (I know) but you need to scroll down until you see the words "Still looking for help?" and the "Contact customer support" button.