PDA

View Full Version : Please give some sort of refund for all the gear ruined by gear changes

crunchynutman
05-18-2017, 10:48 PM
Has anyone else gotten all their gear ruined by the new gear stat changes? I have yet to spend any money on buying steel, and after all the hard work and game time spent upgrading gear for a few of my favorite characters, I came back after the season 2 gear changes to see that all the gear I had spend hours on hours acquiring and upgrading was now useless to my play style. There should be some sort of refund system.

Fenrirwolf24
05-18-2017, 10:49 PM
Dumbest complaint ever. You do know there is a new gear teir. So no matter what you have to get new gear. And its not that hard to get steel.

crunchynutman
05-18-2017, 10:54 PM
I am not disagreeing that I do not need to go and get the new gear, I just think it is ridiculous that all the gear stats were changed with no regard to how they previously operated. I get that they were trying to fix things that the developers viewed as broken, but by erasing hours of hard work, Ubisoft is doing a great job of killing off the remaining player base of this game.

Alustar.
05-18-2017, 11:03 PM
Well, considering I was rep9 when the update dropped the gear I had was out dated, but because I kept up with news and things, I saved up enough crates(10) to complete lay restat myself and I feel like I actually have a better load out than I did prior to the rework.

If you give it time and learn what benefits you best, I promise you will enjoy this.

crunchynutman
05-18-2017, 11:04 PM
Well, considering I was rep9 when the update dropped the gear I had was out dated, but because I kept up with news and things, I saved up enough crates(10) to complete lay restat myself and I feel like I actually have a better load out than I did prior to the rework.

If you give it time and learn what benefits you best, I promise you will enjoy this.

Thank you for the advice. The couple friends I had who played for honor with me got upset with the changes and quit playing, and I was deeply considering doing the same thing. It is good to know that the new changes were not all bad.

Fenrirwolf24
05-18-2017, 11:06 PM
but them changing the gear stats doesnt matter when you are gonna get the higher teired gear anyway. So you gotta work towards getting that. Thats why they added the new teir with the new gear stats so people wouldnt complain as much. You act like it was so hard to build your gear. I only play a few hours in the evenings and i already have my Valk to max gear already.

CoyoteXStarrk
05-18-2017, 11:17 PM
They announced the gear would be changing weeks ago.

Nobody deserves a refund. Especially those who spent real money.

SuomiKissa
05-19-2017, 05:40 AM
They announced the gear would be changing weeks ago.

Nobody deserves a refund. Especially those who spent real money.

Duh!

Some have a real life. They do not read forum / news continuously about the games.

"Great attitude"