PDA

View Full Version : statistic reset

megamasa94
05-18-2017, 10:37 PM
give option to reset stats (w/l, k/d/a)... i am currently playing shinobi vs ai to level and practice then i noticed it is combined with pvp stats.. i am a huge pvp statistic freak and it bothers me, i cant sleep at night, please! :D

Gray360UK
05-18-2017, 10:43 PM
give option to reset stats (w/l, k/d/a)... i am currently playing shinobi vs ai to level and practice then i noticed it is combined with pvp stats.. i am a huge pvp statistic freak and it bothers me, i cant sleep at night, please! :D

Have you looked yourself up on For Honor Tracker? PvP stats only :)

https://fhtracker.com/

Alustar.
05-18-2017, 10:56 PM
Have you looked yourself up on For Honor Tracker? PvP stats only :)

https://fhtracker.com/

Yeah, so this is a thing?! Holy ****!

megamasa94
05-18-2017, 11:15 PM
it says, 'Samurai Ninja Hybrid' how can i trust that page? bro, i need stats reset in game xD

Gray360UK
05-18-2017, 11:18 PM
it says, 'Samurai Ninja Hybrid' how can i trust that page? bro, i need stats reset in game xD

The stats for your PvP kills are very accurate

Go into a game, kill 2 players and die once and your kills will increase by 2 and your deaths by 1.

It tells you your W/L, K/D, K/A/D, Player Assists, Daily K/D ... etc tec ... I don't know what more you could want?

Does it matter what they're calling your Shinoobi?

UbiNoty
05-18-2017, 11:31 PM
I'll make a note to the team to let them know it might be helpful to separate player PvP and PvAI stats in game

megamasa94
05-19-2017, 12:22 AM
I'll make a note to the team to let them know it might be helpful to separate player PvP and PvAI stats in game

thanks, i appreciate that

megamasa94
05-19-2017, 12:23 AM
The stats for your PvP kills are very accurate

Go into a game, kill 2 players and die once and your kills will increase by 2 and your deaths by 1.

It tells you your W/L, K/D, K/A/D, Player Assists, Daily K/D ... etc tec ... I don't know what more you could want?

Does it matter what they're calling your Shinoobi?
no i call it neenja but they could use the proper name from the game..also did you miss the 'hybrid' part? lol