PDA

View Full Version : Stop crying about new caracters!!

Jos3phhdz89
05-18-2017, 04:23 PM
New caracters are not OP' people just cry about everything in games!! People w/out season pass especially' just remember that you be able to get those caracters next Tuesday , there's no need to nerf the same, just remember one thing' people w/ season pass right now are like kids w/ new toys ( not personal ) but it is what it is, and people w/ out season pass just came here and cry about that!

You cry about the spamming move of centurion and shinobi, but forget that valkyrie, warlord, conqueror, warden and even shugoki whit charge of the oni have that spamming problem! The difference here is that everyone is using the NEW CARACTERS but in 2 weeks or maybe 3 there will go back to they're main one!...

So stop being such a kids and just play the game!

AmericanBalls
05-18-2017, 04:27 PM
I don't get this argument. I feel against those other classes you mentioned (warlord, valk, etc) that you at least have a chance....being outnumbered is usually a recipe for defeat, that is fine. That being said, I think the Centurion in 4v4 modes is completely ridiculous as designed. You literally get knocked down and locked up for ages and then get punished. I think the Shinobi is actually fine, although a ranged attack just goes completely against the design of this game leading up to this. The Centurion on the other hand is a little overpowered in my opinion. Ranked 15, seasoned players getting steamrolled by a newbie cent is just kind of stupid. No other character has that easy of a tactic for locking people down.

All in all, its not that bad though, and we'll just have to continue to learn various strategies to outplay them. It's all good, but some of the complaints seem valid to me.

Jos3phhdz89
05-18-2017, 05:17 PM
I feel you, a full team of centurion in 4v4 dominion or skirmish is very stressin, but C' on, people just cry about that becouse they can't play the famous turtle meta extra defensive way like they used to, and cry about that! It's funny to see, lawbringer, warlord and those caracters w/ similar move set doing RQ becouse they get some of they own medicine in the game!!