PDA

View Full Version : Unknown NAT Problem after Scheduled Patch 18-05-2017

TL_Txorimalo
05-18-2017, 04:06 PM
I've already replied to some other threads about this, but I think I'll make a new one in order to try and make this problem become more noticeable.

So, after the patch no matter what I do the game leaves me stuck with Unknown NAT snet status. I have tried restartng the router, resetting its values to default and re-opening the ports again, reseting my pc, the game, Steam and UPlay but nothing changes.

If someone has the same problem please post below. Or if anyone found a solution or know something from Ubisoft please share.

Yesterday they forgot to include Temple Garden in the game's map rotation, now this NAT issues after the maintenance... Please get your things straight Ubisoft. The game has a ton of potential but accumulating these issues along with the already existing ones regarding the connectivity and stability issues are massacrating the community.

Here's expecting a quick reaction, and a solution.

GeneralHail
05-18-2017, 04:10 PM
I can only tell you that you aren't alone. Since every patch from Ubi my game or my computer faces more and more problems. Yesterday no ingame sound. Now can't play anymore online.

kweassa1917
05-18-2017, 04:11 PM
Was solved after rebooting my router, rebooting my cable modem.

Red_Ronin_
05-18-2017, 04:12 PM
First time playing in two weeks, my NAT type is now randomlly set to UNKNOWN with an unplugged icon.

I can't connect to any game modes. Nothing has changed on my end. I can't play the game until this is fixed. Good job i didn't waste money on a season pass when i can't even play online.

This is ridiculous.

BjornVonEverec
Same for me... i've decided to buy season pass the day before the new fighters were released because of the hype, but i hesitated a lot just for these kind of things.. awsome game, with incredible mistakes, disconnections that make gameplay exasperating too many times because you just dont want to change P2P, maps not listed, orders not doable, and now UNKNOW NAT that makes impossible to even play... So what? Are you going to give a compensation of 3 days of champion status for this?? I dont want that.. i want to be able to play when i've got the time for that, i've already champ stat.

Lyskir

worked for me 2 but after 10 mins again unkown NAT,,,,,UBI WTF!!!

im on Pc btw

Brunn_MgAmadd
05-18-2017, 04:13 PM
also NAT unknown.
i feel like im back in the 90's :\

Red_Ronin_
05-18-2017, 04:13 PM

Im in student accomodation, so i don't have access to the routers, also we shouldn't have to. If we haven't changed anything , its up to Ubisoft to fix.

Dizzy4213
05-18-2017, 04:16 PM
Unknown Nat for me. Restarting everything didn't fix the issue. So much for that free Champion Status huh Ubisoft?

You never cease to amaze me. Just when I think things couldn't get any worse, you surpass my expectations again and again.

Sir_rage_quit
05-18-2017, 04:21 PM
Unknown Nat for me. Restarting everything didn't fix the issue. So much for that free Champion Status huh Ubisoft?

You never cease to amaze me. Just when I think things couldn't get any worse, you surpass my expectations again and again.

this morning i was like lets give this dlc a new try then the nat problem happen.... rest all and still not work

Captain-Courage
05-18-2017, 04:21 PM
On their support twitter page (https://twitter.com/ubisoftsupport) they said that it only hurts console player, which I did find kinda odd, and as I see here PC players are actually concerned too.

By the way I find the game on PC kinda unresponsive sometimes since season 2 release, and it seems to be more ressources intensive for God knows why.
Any PC user had the same feeling ?

SilkMortal
05-18-2017, 04:33 PM
On their support twitter page (https://twitter.com/ubisoftsupport) they said that it only hurts console player, which I did find kinda odd, and as I see here PC players are actually concerned too.

By the way I find the game on PC kinda unresponsive sometimes since season 2 release, and it seems to be more ressources intensive for God knows why.

I keep getting booted with a error from a match on PC. This is just a problem they have. WHERE ARE THERE TEST SERVERS?? DO THEY HAVE ONE? We should test things cause they apparently don't know what the hell they are doing.

Sir_rage_quit
05-18-2017, 04:34 PM

Im a pc player and yea i find it unresponsive too that one of the reason i hate the dlc so far

Brunn_MgAmadd
05-18-2017, 04:34 PM
I really hope the new test server will end **** like this.
its appalling to have connectivity problems in a 2017 AAA game.

Corvy
05-18-2017, 04:57 PM
good job, seriusly...
now I need to restart the router everytime I enter in the game, or I will have umpluged NAT.
ffs

UbiNoty
05-19-2017, 01:10 AM
Hi all, sorry about this - it should have been resolved this morning but if you're still seeing this problem >restart. That should fix it and if not, please open a ticket with support (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/4315) and let us know.