PDA

View Full Version : Whats with the unblockable / undodgable grabs spam from both centurion and shinobi?

MassiveD.
05-18-2017, 03:33 PM
Whenever I see either of them in 1v1 match I just leave to world map, I don't mind getting good but I can't even read what their abilities are due to season pass restriction, so fighting that spam is a bit pointless because its impossible to understand what's going on

buhahh125
05-18-2017, 03:38 PM
Whenever I see either of them in 1v1 match I just leave to world map, I don't mind getting good but I can't even read what their abilities are due to season pass restriction, so fighting that spam is a bit pointless because its impossible to understand what's going on

If you can, play a private match with a buddy who has them. Once you get to use them you will realize they are able to be punished.

SwellChemosabe
05-18-2017, 03:39 PM
How about instead of leaving the match, why not just message whoever you're playing against and ask them if they wouldn't mind doing a couple of custom matches with you to get some practice in. Trust me, I'm sure they'll have no problem wanting to show off all their new moves and feats. Either that or find a buddy that has a season pass and play with them. OR just play the match and stick with that person. I understand it's pretty frustrating to be fighting characters without knowing a thing about them and getting wrecked for it but it's a lot more productive than waiting until next week when everyone who's already playing these characters are even better with them.

XxHunterHxX
05-18-2017, 03:40 PM
Centurion kick ? DOGE LEFT OR RIGHT and **** hem up

Shinobi KICK ? DOGE LEFT OR RIGHT and **** hem up

Long rage atack from shinobi ? PARRY and instant kill hem or Guard Break...

Hillbill79
05-18-2017, 03:41 PM
You can also set up a custom match against bots, try them on there.

ArcheDemonm
05-18-2017, 03:53 PM
Yeah, its ridiculously stupid. Somehow players believe that charging an attack makes it easier to punish O_o
When the truth is precisely the opposite.

Practicing against centurion is no use at all. Whats to practice? Mind-guessing time to parry his unlockable? No centurion uses any other combo then drop to the ground. And it will be rightfully nerfed next patch.

AdeptusLupos
05-18-2017, 03:57 PM
Centurion kick ? DOGE LEFT OR RIGHT and **** hem up

Shinobi KICK ? DOGE LEFT OR RIGHT and **** hem up

Long rage atack from shinobi ? PARRY and instant kill hem or Guard Break...

The ranged attacks are also supper easy to dodge

Jos3phhdz89
05-18-2017, 04:02 PM
Warden, valkyrie, warlord, conqueror & Lawbringer have the same spam move! Idk why all people are ******* about these new caracters!! Just get use to it and you will be able to purchasing the caracters next Tuesday....

Antonioj26
05-18-2017, 04:11 PM
Warden, valkyrie, warlord, conqueror & Lawbringer have the same spam move! Idk why all people are ******* about these new caracters!! Just get use to it and you will be able to purchasing the caracters next Tuesday....

Valk doesn't get anything from her shield bash
Lbs is turtle speed so easy to dodge
Conqueror only gets like 8 damage from his
Using warlord to defend the kick isn't really a great argument since he's pretty overpowered all around but even his head butt only gives 10 damage while cents kick gives you a free heavy.
Wardens is much easier to punish nowadays but even then many still argue it's a little too strong.
Basically you threw out a bad argument

MassiveD.
05-18-2017, 04:24 PM
You can also set up a custom match against bots, try them on there.

I tried this, you cant select the restricted characters even as bots

Captain-Courage
05-18-2017, 04:47 PM

The only thing you can do to have some ingame info about them for now if you don't have the season pass is to watch their video in the "how to play" menu

Brunn_MgAmadd
05-18-2017, 04:58 PM

What are u talking about?
i did played 1 custom against shinobi but the ai was too stupid.