PDA

View Full Version : Centurion uppercut lunge connects after dodge

ChampionRuby50g
05-18-2017, 01:36 PM
Several times today while playing as/ against a centurion, on his fully charged jab my friend or I managed to dodge successfully backwards and avoid the punch, but other times our dodge animation has started and we are heading backwards already but the Centurion has lunged forward that little extra distance and put us on our backside. This is quite frustrating as this should also count have been a dodge, correct me if I'm wrong?

I have also seen a fair bit of people complain about the Centurions large stamina pool. While he admittedly does have a large amount of stamina to pool, for a supposedly heavily armoured man he can be killed quite quickly. My proposal is that the stamina pool should be drained slightly and put that into his health bar.

Also the majority of the Cents damage output comes from his charged Heavy attacks, which I think is completely fair.

He is a slow attacker, with even some of my light attacks been knocked back by me getting struck by another light AFTER I've started it up. This may be just a connection issue, or intentional.

So please community, I say again. Please give this man more time before you call for him to be nerfed into the ground. Today I noted that a lot more people are prepared for his moves to come out, as they can be very predictiable. I may even go as far as saying that he shouldn't be classified a "Hard" hero to master, he is far easier to pick up than the Lawbringer for example.

J-HovTheKnolls
05-18-2017, 05:49 PM
They will nerf him and he will be useless cause he is slow and predictable. Also love that bums can't handle his executions and RQ almost always after one cause they are so flashy and amazing to see.

KotoKuraken
05-18-2017, 07:18 PM
dodge successfully backwards.

Found your problem there. Don't dodge backwards. Dodge left or right. His attacks are lunging attacks, so he has extra range in that one specific direction. If you dodge to the side as he is about to bash, you should be fine

ChampionRuby50g
05-18-2017, 11:21 PM
Found your problem there. Don't dodge backwards. Dodge left or right. His attacks are lunging attacks, so he has extra range in that one specific direction. If you dodge to the side as he is about to bash, you should be fine

I thought this too, but can say it's happened on side dodges too.
I think that it shouldn't happen on the back dodge though, how it works sometimes and doesn't work another time can be quite frustrating.

KitingFatKidsEZ
05-18-2017, 11:26 PM
I thought this too, but can say it's happened on side dodges too.

tracking on bash attacks happens if you dodged too early