PDA

View Full Version : so, good question, PK vs shinobi hehehehe

matt89connor
05-18-2017, 09:05 AM
i'm not main PK, but i fight many shinobi and i see i can easy destroy this ninja with the PK, but,now all the shinobi players aren't expert with this ninja....so i want to ask to the season pass players who use shinobi this days,and the main PK, who's win the most of the time the duel beetween shinobi and PK ?

DrinkinMyStella
05-18-2017, 09:13 AM
in a duel with shinobi i can win most of the time playing offensively against PK and most other heroe, in over modes i can't do nothing with gank sqauds running around as the health pool is so minimal, so duel and brawl is ok for shinobi, 4v4 not fun at all.

matt89connor
05-18-2017, 09:26 AM
in a duel with shinobi i can win most of the time playing offensively against PK and most other heroe, in over modes i can't do nothing with gank sqauds running around as the health pool is so minimal, so duel and brawl is ok for shinobi, 4v4 not fun at all.

but duel vs pk you can easy win...with shinobi, you use the long range attacks,or the dubble dodge most of the time?

CoyoteXStarrk
05-18-2017, 09:29 AM
Its a trick question.

Since both characters attract a certain type of player they both would merely stand there arguing about how they both are super skill based and how they are totes the best class cuz reasons.

They would die of thirst simultaneously thus ending in a draw. .

DrinkinMyStella
05-18-2017, 09:33 AM
but duel vs pk you can easy win...with shinobi, you use the long range attacks,or the dubble dodge most of the time?

No i never use long range attacks, i only play offensive with shinobi, long range attacks are too risky with not a lot of reward. yes the double dodge i use as that's the main opener but its still risky using that. im comfortable with shinobi now but i d have a tough time beating others with that low health pool that's why i rush my opponent the dodge back then rush again, i'm not a fan of the defensive meta so i never turtle.

matt89connor
05-18-2017, 10:09 AM
Its a trick question.

. i know, but , for my idea:
close combat Pk will win 60% of the time, superior light speed attack and speed zone, add speed GB and she can used to stop the second dodge of the shinobi ( i saw in many videos, shinobi grapped when he use the second dodge), but if shinobi use both long range attacks and the combo after dubble dodge, he can win 70% of the time

Elzziwelzzif
05-18-2017, 11:25 AM
Quite hard to say.
I main a Nobushi, not a Pk, so i might not be the best source of information.

For duels the Shinobi is something to fear, as you will always be within range (if the user knows what he/ she is doing).
For 4v4 they are hard to guess.
Ive had situations where i tried to pull an enemy to me, but ended up catching a teammate who happened to run by.
Same with long combo's. If you get hit (even by a friendly) you have to start all over.

They are the kings of the laddergame though.
Just charge and fire a heavy attack ones an enemy starts climbing and you will have a kill most of the times (or they will be one hit away).

Draghmar
05-18-2017, 11:39 AM
[...]They are the kings of the laddergame though.[...]
Lol :D
https://gracedanemazur.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/18_ladder_divine_ascent_gdm.jpg

matt89connor
05-18-2017, 01:59 PM
https://gracedanemazur.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/18_ladder_divine_ascent_gdm.jpg

rolf XD

Gray360UK
05-18-2017, 02:02 PM

Early For Honor concept artwork? ;)