PDA

View Full Version : And here we go again ubisoft

Arkhos1988
05-18-2017, 07:33 AM
Played the new patch and after 5 games we have the same problems as we had before.
Shugoki was considered op due to the grap that gives other players all the time to kill you, now we get centurio he doesnt lift you up but throws you down, great same diffrence.
Disconnects and connection issues have not disapeard.
New gearstats probably only got us back to where we wore, ragebuild ftw
The new chars might be fun but seem more like a try to get everyone hyped and happy, so you dont have to fix the real issues.
There is probably a lot more, but honestly, waste of time testing it since their seems to be neither real improvement or learningprocess by ubisoft.
See you next patch, probably we get some new outfits or so to make players happy who probably should just pick up some pure loot and farm game.
And just as a personal opinion buff Kensei he is utterly **** by now.
And for the ****** who shouts but easy to doge, i am talking 4v4 not 1v1

Knight_Raime
05-18-2017, 08:07 AM
centurion is properly punished hard by a lot of the cast. Should learn the match ups dude.
and gear is far more balanced now. that being said I still yearn for a 4v4 that has no gear and no hero stacking.

kweassa1917
05-18-2017, 08:12 AM
Like others have mentioned countless, countless times there's nothing going on with season 2 that hasn't already been going on before.

If you have a problem with that, I can respect that as your opinion, but insisting that this is some sort of a new mistake or phenomenon that the devs made, and they somehow suddenly "broke" the game...?

Sorry. That's just a crock o' bullshi* that doesn't even qualify as an opinion that warrants sane response.

SnugglesIV
05-18-2017, 08:15 AM
Played the new patch and after 5 games we have the same problems as we had before.
Shugoki was considered op due to the grap that gives other players all the time to kill you, now we get centurio he doesnt lift you up but throws you down, great same diffrence.
Disconnects and connection issues have not disapeard.
New gearstats probably only got us back to where we wore, ragebuild ftw
The new chars might be fun but seem more like a try to get everyone hyped and happy, so you dont have to fix the real issues.
There is probably a lot more, but honestly, waste of time testing it since their seems to be neither real improvement or learningprocess by ubisoft.
See you next patch, probably we get some new outfits or so to make players happy who probably should just pick up some pure loot and farm game.
And just as a personal opinion buff Kensei he is utterly **** by now.
And for the ****** who shouts but easy to doge, i am talking 4v4 not 1v1

1) Shugoki wasn't considered OP because of Demon's Embrace. He was considered OP because of Oni sann~ charge spam. Even if he was considered OP for Demon's Embrace, you do realise that Centurion's "stun" is terrible in comparison. He has to successfully land a FULLY charged heavy to get the pin into knockdown. Shugoki can just fire it off and go straight through block. LB can do the same with his flip.

PS. LB's flip and Shugoki hug are not OP btw. Lock onto them and dodge when they go for it. They are both really easy to dodge in a 1v2 situation as long as you see they are going for it.

2) They really need to fix that. No-one can dispute that.

3) I can't dispute that either.

4) What's wrong with introducing new characters to hype the game? Also, you realise that both Centurion and Shinobi are very unique and possess "new" mechanics. This is a method of balancing the game. Introduce new mechanics and/or characters. See how the meta changes. Adjust other characters appropriately. Don't be so quick to write Ubi off for balancing issues. There's a lot in the pipeline. Just ask Ruikio about how he feels about the future of the game.