PDA

View Full Version : Centurion Death Squads!

Dizzy4213
05-18-2017, 05:49 AM
This is what 4v4 has become thanks to Centurion. Good luck trying to get out of this.

https://gfycat.com/SelfreliantGoldenAfricanrockpython

BeefMan_
05-18-2017, 05:53 AM
Every gamemode that isn't duels is is now unplayable because of this. Not touching this game again after tonight until it's fixed.

CoyoteXStarrk
05-18-2017, 05:55 AM
Every gamemode that isn't duels is is now unplayable because of this. Not touching this game again after tonight until it's fixed.

Might as well trade the game in then lol

Its a core part of his kit and its not going anywhere :)

Also I see nothing wrong with that video. Its a 2 v 1 replace the Centurians with Wardens, LBs or Valks and you get the same ending.

BeefMan_
05-18-2017, 05:58 AM
Also I see nothing wrong with that video. Its a 2 v 1 replace the Centurians with Wardens, LBs or Valks and you get the same ending.

Funny how this was never a problem with any of those characters, huh?

CoyoteXStarrk
05-18-2017, 06:02 AM
Funny how this was never a problem with any of those characters, huh?

Oh yeah.....2 Lawbies and 2 Warden NEVER EVER Bash and Stun their way to Victory in a 2 v 1

How silly of me :rolleyes:

BeefMan_
05-18-2017, 06:04 AM
Oh yeah.....2 Lawbies and 2 Warden NEVER EVER Bash and Stun their way to Victory in a 2 v 1

Both those character's bashes are infintely less powerful and you know it.

Mia.Nora
05-18-2017, 06:06 AM

Problem is that I dont even gain control of my character enough for popping revenge vs centurions. I just stay disabled with revenge full in some cases spamming the button.

CaptainPwnet
05-18-2017, 06:33 AM

The difference is you actually get a chance to defend yourself against those classes. Centurion does not give that luxury. 2 of them especially will keep you 100% disabled from 100% health to 0. This happens as soon as the centurion touches you in any 2v1 situation whether that attack was blocked or hit even.

Duuklah
05-18-2017, 07:34 PM
Both those character's bashes are infintely less powerful and you know it.

Thats the problem with the community here. There are people who will do ANYTHING to obtain and then maintain an advantage. ANYTHING including lying.

Is anyone going to say that things are worse since PK nerfs and Warden nerfs and Conq nerfs and WL nerfs? NO! How many posts were there defending these toons by people who main these toons.

Its downright dishonest!

Ggshadow
05-18-2017, 07:41 PM

lol no, vs them you can run and they don't have infinite stamia like Centurion ....

Jarl.Felix
05-18-2017, 07:45 PM
This game is turning into a complete trash spamfest button and unblockable fiesta..

But I don't wonder, Ubisoft desperately needs newbies attracted by "ninjas and spell moves" like shinobi

Game is dying so they thought this to be a wonderful solution.

bmason1000
05-18-2017, 07:51 PM
centurion has to be the most stress inducing character in the game. Which is absurd, because its a video game, but i seriously spaz a little when i get stuck in that combo. And stuck feels accurate to me. If he gets you against a wall it's over

Helnekromancer
05-18-2017, 07:53 PM
I fine with him being a "Turtle Killer" by spamming as many unblockables and super armored attacks as possible (because that isn't toxic) but atleast give me the chance to fight back. It get's really annoying when I'm getting combo-ed to infinity by a player who just picked up this chuckle ****. If I attack first he simply parries and proceeds to combo me with punch mix ups draining all my stamina and when he's done or i CGB he still has stamina to spare and mines is in the negative. And if I play defensive i dodge the kick and then his stab becomes an unblockable then here comes the punches and the swipes. Allowing him to get close and start the fight isn't a good option but **** I'm out of ideas. :D

Gray360UK
05-18-2017, 07:58 PM
Skirmish is definitely heading towards beign unplayable because of them (and triple team Shinobi kick squads).

I don't want to cast final judgement this early on ... it's only been a few days ... but it seems as people are getting better at playing the new classes realising they are unstoppable in groups, they are all hanging around together in stun-lock / kick squads and making 4 vs 4 modes a nightmare.

Not having much fun in 4 vs 4 tonight.

Divenity
05-18-2017, 08:35 PM
Playing against this kind of crap is absolute cancer right now in 4v4s, Centurion and Shin are downright gamebreaking in 4v4. Centurion has a ****ing 6 second stunlock othat he can throw out basically whenever he pleases, and Shinobi can GB from range, from out of Field of View, which makes it basically uncounterable.

Whoever thought that was OK needs a new job.

Everyone I know who quit did so because of **** like Warden's vortex, and with the above statement about Cent/Shinobi, it seems like Ubi is only making it worse. Being stunlocked while 3 people beat my face in isn't fun, if I'm going to lose the 3v1, and I likely will, I want to at least be able to FIGHT to my death, not stare at my disabled character until he or she dies. loss of control effects aren't ****ing fun.

bzorkic81
05-18-2017, 08:50 PM
I have a rep 20 account so I've faced plenty of 1v2/3's etc. And I've played the centurion myself for the last few days.

And partnered with another centurion, it's stupid OP. I'm aware of it as I'm doing it.

But I don't enjoy that playstyle personally so I'm not having that much fun doing it and less fun having it happen to me. It's removing smart play, it's all skirmish now and grouping.

They're ok 1v1 but they're ruining the game for me personally so I'm taking a little break. Likely permanently. Thats not a crying post, boo hoo, I liked the game, got my money's worth. I'd buy For Honor 2. So no hate here. But once it's no fun, time to move on. But who knows, might get the itch again maybe, it's only a game.

LikeSpongeB0B
05-18-2017, 08:52 PM
IF ANYONE WANTS TO TEAM UP IN 4v4 CENTURION SQUAD HIT ME UP

Duuklah
05-18-2017, 08:59 PM
I have a rep 20 account so I've faced plenty of 1v2/3's etc. And I've played the centurion myself for the last few days.

And partnered with another centurion, it's stupid OP. I'm aware of it as I'm doing it.

But I don't enjoy that playstyle personally so I'm not having that much fun doing it and less fun having it happen to me. It's removing smart play, it's all skirmish now and grouping.

They're ok 1v1 but they're ruining the game for me personally so I'm taking a little break. Likely permanently. Thats not a crying post, boo hoo, I liked the game, got my money's worth. I'd buy For Honor 2. So no hate here. But once it's no fun, time to move on. But who knows, might get the itch again maybe, it's only a game.

Finaly some honesty on this board!

Well played sir!

Dr-KaBoom
05-18-2017, 09:31 PM
Might as well trade the game in then lol

Its a core part of his kit and its not going anywhere :)

Lol what an idiotic comment. Replace them with LBs and Wardens and there would at least be a chance to hold them off long enough for that ninja at the end to show up and make it a 2v2. That's how good players play 1v2 against equal good players. The idea is to stall long enough for allies to survive (if you are winning a 1v2 then you are fighting less skilled players). Again, two LBs spamming shove are not going to kill someone anywhere near the same rate as what that video shows. This Centurian stun lock is on an absolute other level. Also funny how you defend it by naming very specific classes. How about replacing the two Centurians with two Kensei, two Berserkers, two Raiders, two Orochi, two Peacekeeper, Two conquerors? I know I have a decent chance two hold off any of these pairs long enough to potentially get help.

DeLatv
05-18-2017, 10:00 PM
I feel the same bzorkic.

The new classes make the game less fun...

Well i dont have the update, but its definetly not fun to play against them. 1v1/2v2 or 4v4.

I do not enjoy playing against them at all.

They are the same or even worse than Wardens who mastered Shoulderbash to perfection.