PDA

View Full Version : How fun would it be to see the win rate % for new heros.

razabak10mm
05-18-2017, 04:02 AM
I'm sure somewhere there's a fat cat at Ubi sitting on a big 'ol pile of data. If he rummaged around a little and looked next to the error/disconnect data, I bet he'd find some data for our new heros.

I'd like to see the win rate % for the last two days on the new heros across the board. I'm not talking about the git gud crowd that figured out how to take them down after one duel because of their leet skillz. I'm talking about the entire community.

I think we all expected them to be OP. Personally, I even think they should be. But I bet even the devs are going: "OMG what have we unleashed on our game."

CoyoteXStarrk
05-18-2017, 04:07 AM
Considering they are brand new heroes and not everyone has gotten the hang of using them or fighting them the data would be completely useless.

People need to calm the hell down and take some breaths. They have been out for 2 days. 2 DAYS and you people are ready to set fire to your disc.

razabak10mm
05-18-2017, 04:55 AM
I'm not planning on any disc burning parties.

Like I said, I fully expected them to be OP. And I'm not calling for a nerf etc yet. I'm just curious if these new heros are working out as intended.

I didn't mean to come across all ragequitish. Just trying to add some humor. You gotta admit that the data would be laughable. 🤣