PDA

View Full Version : Who's ever idea is to give Centurion a free heavy after landing a kick needs to

Deadlywolf712
05-18-2017, 02:44 AM
die by ****ing cancer.

Father_Giliam
05-18-2017, 03:35 AM
His heavies are lower damage than any other character. His kick is incredibly easy to read and dodge.

JohnBrasser
05-18-2017, 04:49 AM
His heavies are lower damage than any other character. His kick is incredibly easy to read and dodge.

Exactly, and his charge heavy can be dodged and parried at the right time. But the one thing I don't get is that centurion is meant to help break the turtle meta yet when you try to get close your opponent just keeps dashing backwards even without stamina and that's annoying as hell.

( especially the shinobe their always running away from centurion relying on just the double dash kick and long range attacks to fight him )

HiTeHa
05-18-2017, 06:22 AM

And what you do while you dodge that kick? I tryed it with my Shugoki and Centurion has so short recovery time that GB / light attack can be CGB / blocked. So ... ?

G0dzBlaze
05-18-2017, 07:08 AM
And what you do while you dodge that kick? I tryed it with my Shugoki and Centurion has so short recovery time that GB / light attack can be CGB / blocked. So ... ?

you are to slow maybe because of shugoki. Cause i get always GB after a missed attack and cant counter it ( any class who has a fast dodge + GB )

KingAtlas123
05-18-2017, 03:35 PM
I agree that the heavy attack should be fixed. I believe it should be the same as the warlords headbutt. The headbutt is easy to counter and if you do get hit by it then all you do is take the light attack and stop the next one. A heavy attack shouldn't be easy to land on an opponent

LikeSpongeB0B
05-18-2017, 05:00 PM
Yes the centurion does the same moves over and over, it's cause he literally has no combos. All he has are those 3 charging moves. All you have to do is dodge to the side. But his lunging attack is blockable. It's just a heavy. But like I said other than that he has nothing if they take any charges from him or stamina. When you get the chance try him out. You'll see from the other side that he's not all that

Father_Giliam
05-18-2017, 05:56 PM
I agree that the heavy attack should be fixed. I believe it should be the same as the warlords headbutt. The headbutt is easy to counter and if you do get hit by it then all you do is take the light attack and stop the next one. A heavy attack shouldn't be easy to land on an opponent

His heavy does 5 more damage than the Warlord's light and the kick is harder to land than the headbutt. Its fine as is.