PDA

View Full Version : Crap Connection Again

Dutchie21
05-18-2017, 02:34 AM
9 games in a row I've been disconnected from for various reasons. I thought this was fixed?

Sykoink
05-18-2017, 02:37 AM
9 games in a row I've been disconnected from for various reasons. I thought this was fixed?

HMM strange. Judging by your name you are Dutch? I am too and i'm having almost no disconnects any more after the new season 2 patch. I've been playing the last couple of days with my friends, also from the same region and they also have no problems at all.

Could it be something else maybe?

Sam_Wise0013
05-18-2017, 02:42 AM
I dont think the errors are worse after patch, they just arent any better than before update. Which i havent seen improvement in stability after any of the updates specifically aimed at helping the network issues so... Lots of cool new content but thats about it.

Mia.Nora
05-18-2017, 03:06 AM
They are not worse. But the thing is they were horrible before so nothing new. I also get 137 errors right and left.

But game barely works and it is not new. Everyone knows it by now. That is like complaining that fastfood is unhealthy.

Dutchie21
05-18-2017, 03:10 AM
I'm not Dutch lol. Anyways I haven't had any issues for about 2 weeks and now since season 2 hit I can't stay in a game. None of my other games are effected and my Internet's running as good as ever. Just sucks.

kweassa1917
05-18-2017, 03:25 AM
I'm not Dutch lol. Anyways I haven't had any issues for about 2 weeks and now since season 2 hit I can't stay in a game. None of my other games are effected and my Internet's running as good as ever. Just sucks.

Simple logic IMO.

● Season2 hits

● All the people who went into hiatus due to having crappy connections -- the people that always get dropped and/or causes mass drops -- decide to come back and check it out.

....this is my experience so far. My average matchmaking time has gone down by like 30 secs, much faster than before 1.07 -- indicating more people are playing it during my timezone -- but as a result, more drops and connection problems.

Of course, it's not as bad as initial launch. Whereas I would have 1 drop every 50 matches in v1.06, now, I have like 1 drop every 10.

I have a strong feeling that when the season2 novelty wears off, and the people with crappy net settings/ISPs go away again, things will get back to normal.

Dutchie21
05-18-2017, 03:47 AM
I hope so this is killing me. I have to grind new gear on my characters but can't finish a match to do so. As much as I love this game I won't buy steel either, they got me for the season pass and other than a week extra with characters I have no interest in it's been a waste of money. I will keep defending this game until it dies but it's just getting harder to do so.

Wateverdude
05-18-2017, 08:34 AM
Prepatch I can at least complete half of my 4v4 matches.

Logged in for the first time since ss2, got dced 2/2 games. The first match I dced right after joining the game, sweet sauce.