PDA

View Full Version : Do not nerf the new caracters !!!!

XxHunterHxX
05-18-2017, 01:00 AM
Shinobi kick just doge it and guard break hem its not hard at all i got my *** kicked alot same with centurion just doge his kick...no big deal...

Hormly
05-18-2017, 01:13 AM
Shinobi kick just doge it and guard break hem its not hard at all i got my *** kicked alot same with centurion just doge his kick...no big deal...

das rite just doge hem an roll away!!!

CoyoteXStarrk
05-18-2017, 01:21 AM
They won't.

They are not gonna nerf new characters after the blind and ignorant rants of a few players just days after they have been released. They will wait for actual data and statistics to pour in to see how well the heroes are REALLY doing and then make adjustments according to that data.

So don't worry.

SendRickPics
Can't punish a Shinobi with Guard Break, they either outpace the GB attempt, or they are CGB "gods" (more realistically running a CGB macro/bot I bet) and if you try to block them, good luck as their light attacks are near impossible to react to.

BeefMan_
The kick is a 50/50
It is not punishable by a GB
It has no recovery frames, it cannot be punished

I find it interesting that the staunchest defenders of the Naruto class are weebs with anime profile pictures.

UbiNoty
05-18-2017, 01:47 AM
We realize that there will be an adjustment period for the new heroes and will take that into consideration before we make any rash decisions. We're watching the stats and community feedback very closely right now and it'll be interesting to see if and how they'll change in the coming days.

Jos3phhdz89
05-18-2017, 02:59 AM
We realize that there will be an adjustment period for the new heroes and will take that into consideration before we make any rash decisions. We're watching the stats and community feedback very closely right now and it'll be interesting to see if and how they'll change in the coming days.

The range! Fix that incredible range, some time is so anoyying trying to hit them, they just wait for you to make the first move! ( not all players ) but a lot of players do that & they make this game boring! & please keep an eye whit lag problems...

XxHunterHxX
05-18-2017, 02:49 PM
The range! Fix that incredible range, some time is so anoyying trying to hit them, they just wait for you to make the first move! ( not all players ) but a lot of players do that & they make this game boring! & please keep an eye whit lag problems...

Man the shinobi has 90 HP 90 !!! all you need to do is parry or guard break hem ONCE and he is dead ! 1 mistake and you ir dead thats it ! its not like other caracters that you can ghet hit 2-3 times and you can still back away and stuff !

I got beat alot by people that know how to parry and guard break i even got beat by a conqurer....yeah....so l2p before you cry that is op and ****...

Bebille
05-18-2017, 02:59 PM
They won't.

They are not gonna nerf new characters after the blind and ignorant rants of a few players just days after they have been released. They will wait for actual data and statistics to pour in to see how well the heroes are REALLY doing and then make adjustments according to that data.

So don't worry.

Oh I agree absolutely.

Instead, I think every other hero should be buffed to fit the inconsistencies of the two new characters. Like having every other ******* attack track almost perfectly and be unblockable. Or have the chance to attack completely undetected by anyone in a 2v1. Oh! Maybe add a combo to all characters that takes away half of the enemy's healthbar that's very VERY easy to do!

I think they either both need a giant nerf, or they both need a small nerf and the entire 2v1 system needs to be re-worked.

I mean the 2v1 system has always needed a re-work, but now it's literally impossible to fight against any one hero and a Centurion. Or a Shinobi.

Have you ever won a fight against two Centurions? Yeah, didn't think so.

Bebille
05-18-2017, 03:01 PM
Man the shinobi has 90 HP 90 !!! all you need to do is parry or guard break hem ONCE and he is dead ! 1 mistake and you ir dead thats it ! its not like other caracters that you can ghet hit 2-3 times and you can still back away and stuff !

I got beat alot by people that know how to parry and guard break i even got beat by a conqurer....yeah....so l2p before you cry that is op and ****...

He has high mobility and the game has a regeneration ability. Play defensively enough and you won't lose, ever.

Netcode_err_404
05-18-2017, 03:14 PM
These " plz don't nerf" threads, are pathetic.

WHy would they should not nerf an op character ? Unless we talk about warlords, but they are fine and balanced according to Roman so who cares.

buhahh125
05-18-2017, 03:26 PM
These " plz don't nerf" threads, are pathetic.

WHy would they should not nerf an op character ? Unless we talk about warlords, but they are fine and balanced according to Roman so who cares.

Huh? :confused:

SirCorrino
05-18-2017, 04:19 PM

Is stuff like this really intended?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_f9m2hlzYY

They're clipping through each other when stabbing you on the ground, the punch goes straight through revenge activation and the second guy punches you before you have a chance to move after the last one. This is just plain broken and needs to be fixed in some way. Preferably by making ALL CC act like the Valkyrie's Sweep when interacting with Revenge (the attacker gets knocked on their ***) and giving 1s of Hyper Armor after getting up from any knockdown.

Zhantay
05-18-2017, 06:48 PM
Yea when a Centurion can almost 100-0 you with his kick, punch, unblockable combo that extend when he hits you up against any object having 0 stamina to fight back, it's completely fair. yea ok, he just turtles up and begins the combo,

Duuklah
05-18-2017, 07:07 PM
They won't.

So don't worry.

You expect UBI to analyze data? are you off your ****ing rocker? Their lead developer called pre buff raider a "PK killer"

Duuklah
05-18-2017, 07:19 PM

How was this not tested prior to release of this character? His heavy attacks are as fast (almost) as PK light attacks! PK lights are 400/450 Cent HEAVIES are 600/500

He has a heavy which he charges and releases at random times making it VERY tough to parry. Literally infinite possibilities for when its released so you cant learn the parry timing like ALL OTHER CLASSES.

His Kick comes out WAY too fast and stuns you making parry of his charged heavy a GUESSING GAME.. Once the charged heavy lands it GUARANTEES ANOTHER HEAVY!!!!! Was this punishment for a mistake? Pretty stiff penalty for one error...

His kit is even better then LB at getting you OOS and keeping you there.

If he GB you by a wall you may as well ALT F4!

Centurion:

Kick - 600ms
Side Lights - 500 / 500 / 600
Top Lights - 500 / 500 / 500
Side Heavies - 600 / 500 Faster than Lights from most other classes.....
Charged - 1000 / 1200
Top Heavies - 600 / 600
Charged - 1000 / 1200
Jab / Charged - 700 / 1000
Zone Attack - 600
Dash Heavy - 900
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxzWHAVH-hc

This literally feels like you released a character from For Honor 2 into the 1st for honor to **** kick everyone and make them cry..

Absolute incompetence.

Netcode_err_404
05-18-2017, 07:22 PM
I don't know if they are Op, they certanly are bad designed, for this game.

All complai about unblockable spam, so they make a character BASED only on unblockable spam.

PPL whine about pk light spam, and they create the shinobi.

LOL