PDA

View Full Version : Season 1 VS Season 2 matchup

Gray360UK
05-18-2017, 12:26 AM
Just had this match up totally by chance ;)

http://i66.tinypic.com/sc54yd.jpg

Season 1 team - 3 gold geared at Rep 10+ and 1 Purple geared at Rep 4
Season 2 team - 2 grey geared below level 10 with another grey geared at Rep 1 and the 4th blue geared at Rep 1

Now which team do you think won? ;)

CandleInTheDark
05-18-2017, 12:33 AM
Guessing the golds. And I love your epic gear peacekeeper, I have roughly the stats I want, might need to buy some more gear to get the look I want.

TheLastPandaa
05-18-2017, 12:42 AM
I really hope the TEAM#1 (s1 players) won that match.
If a team composed by 4 lv20 players (with grey gear and new heroes with an entirely new moveset -they did not have time yet to really learn how to use those chars in onle 24h-) won vs a team composed by 4 r10 chars with golden gear and a complete master of their heroes, that would means that something is very wrong in this game.

So yes, i really hope TEAM 1 won that match.

CandleInTheDark
05-18-2017, 12:46 AM
I really hope the TEAM#1 (s1 players) won that match.
If a team composed by 4 lv20 players (with grey gear and new heroes with an entirely new moveset -they did not have time yet to really learn how to use those chars in onle 24h-) won vs a team composed by 4 r10 chars with golden gear and a complete master of their heroes, that would means that something is very wrong in this game.

So yes, i really hope TEAM 1 won that match.

I feel fairly confident I have the shinobi moveset down mostly to muscle memory, though there are times I think oh crud what did I just press lol.

UbiNoty
05-18-2017, 12:47 AM
#OGHeroesWIN

And @CandleInTheDark: Someone on reddit posted their assassins creed style PK - it was so beautiful *A*. If you go to the forhonor subreddit you'll probably see it!

CandleInTheDark
05-18-2017, 12:53 AM
#OGHeroesWIN

And @CandleInTheDark: Someone on reddit posted their assassins creed style PK - it was so beautiful *A*. If you go to the forhonor subreddit you'll probably see it!

OMG I need, I would change my emblem to the necessary logo to go with it lol.

Gray360UK
05-18-2017, 02:39 AM
Well, having let the suspense build sufficiently ...

I am pleased to announce, that the winner of the Season 1 vs Season 2 match up is ...

*drum roll*

The Season 2 team :eek:

http://i68.tinypic.com/a44voy.png

:(

Yeah I couldn't quite believe it either. It was close, the break switched sides several times, but I think the Season 1 team had a basic inability to group up and take advantage in the breaks, while the Season 2 team did a better job of that.

Individual scores (taken names part out in case losers don't want to be named on the forums, lol)

http://i63.tinypic.com/vr3o6x.png

Just noticed when posting this that 2 of my team at the end are not the same 2 that started, so apparently we had 2 rage quitters, The Lawbringer (Rep 15) and the Warden in the original picture. Only me and the Raider stuck it out. Raider is top of Defenders, I am second.

Attackers team in order of score goes Rep 1 Shinobi (the guy with 1018 score) followed by the level 8 Shinobi, and then the 2 centurions bring up the rear.

So, to conlcude, gear doesn't matter, level doesn't matter and the new characters are making high Rep people rage quit, haha ;)

CandleInTheDark
05-18-2017, 02:46 AM
They did say grey gear could beat orange gear with better play. I honestly think that there is a basic temporary advantage. The people playing season one heroes, we have all been fighting them for months, anyone with the new characters with the mixups down knows how to handle say a warden, that warden? Not so lucky.

And yeah rage quit >.> I showed you the hatemail I got lol. It isn't just season one heroes quitting either, I made a shinobi quit after two rounds of duel.

Gray360UK
05-18-2017, 03:08 AM
They did say grey gear could beat orange gear with better play. I honestly think that there is a basic temporary advantage. The people playing season one heroes, we have all been fighting them for months, anyone with the new characters with the mixups down knows how to handle say a warden, that warden? Not so lucky.

And yeah rage quit >.> I showed you the hatemail I got lol. It isn't just season one heroes quitting either, I made a shinobi quit after two rounds of duel.

Very good point :)

Thinking back on the match, the host did migrate twice so I guess that's when we lost the mighty Lawbringer and the fearsome Warden. Kudos to Ubisoft there for the game actually surviving 2 host changes with minimal in-game impact. Seems we are getting somewhere there. :)

I don't think we were out-killed, you can see that is not the case from the scores. Their team played smarter. Obviously the guys behind the Season 2 characters knew what they were doing. Would be interesting to know what level their normal mains are. Easy to forget that a level 8 Shinobi might normally be a Rep 10+ something else.

As you can see I didn't have too much trouble, one of my deaths was from being kicked down the hole at C (I hate that damn zone) so I'm not counting that one ;)

This is me vs one of the Shinobis. Sooooooooo squishy! ;)

https://media.giphy.com/media/CkkhWdOjFvYR2/giphy.gif

(To be fair I did have Sharpen Blade and Fear Itself active)

bmason1000
05-18-2017, 03:26 AM
I just had the same kind of match up, different s1 team classes though. My s1 team got stomped harrrrd. 1400 to 600. To be fair though...at least two of them were just awful haha