PDA

View Full Version : Clearance Level level cap

Delve.-
05-17-2017, 04:33 PM
Hi, I have played this game a lot and a lot since beta, as well as put a lot of money into it. I am wondering if there is going to be a level cap introduced to siege, because here in Australia a lot of players get abused for having such a high level. It is a smaller community compared with international standards, yet there is still a discord server dedicated to abusing a player who is supposedly Australia's highest level clearance player. But it is not just him that receives abuse, its others too, anyone who is over level 200 (still) gets abused for having no life, being a nerd and so on. Can you please introduce a level cap. This way might actually gain more players in ranked too so people can compete with their ranked stats more than their clearance level. Thanks

IMHP94
05-18-2017, 12:19 AM
if getting called some one with no life then tell them to F off who care what your level is ... let's just say we get a lvl cap, what would be a decent lvl cap ? i am 257 now and i see ppl almost 400 every day

Delve.-
05-18-2017, 10:42 AM
yeah so i would be around that number too with my 2 accounts. It just forces people to create new accounts and it kills ranked, because the only way to prevent it is to squad up with a team and do scrims and the majority of teams don't play ranked, they either stop when their stats are good or they reach diamond for the diamond charm. I just seem to se a lot of teams just casual stomping and that's it. If you make a level cap you build a better ranked community and a better overall community with longevity.

Ubi-Zoro
05-20-2017, 02:37 AM
Thanks for the feedback on this, any others in the community wish to share their thoughts?

richo63uk
05-20-2017, 03:16 PM
To begin with CLEARANCE LEVEL is nothing to do with RANK!!! I wish people wouldn't confuse CL with RANK, it is NOT RANK!

You might be more familiar with the game with a higher CL(and unlocked more stuff) but there are good players with low CL and poor with high CL.
The only real way to determine "Rank" is the Copper, Bronze, Silver, Gold etc.

CL to me doesn't really mean anything, do you get rewards for it? No. If Ubisoft were to provide rewards of some kind(Charms, weapon skins etc) as you level up it would mean more.

BrynhiIdr
05-20-2017, 09:52 PM
Make changes in game because people hurt your feelings, sure thing :D