PDA

View Full Version : 1st day complainers just wow then go bye!

Shadow.A07
05-17-2017, 04:28 PM
Its day one and people are complaining about the new characters been hard to fight what a joke. New characters will always be a challenge I just finished a 8 hour session and by the end of it I was winning 90% of all centurion fights. At first i was getting owned and I thought wow this feels over powered, but common sense told me to stick at it. And eventually I was able to fight 2 centurions at a time.

People are quitters on one day so then go! To the rest of people with fortitude hang in there the new characters become extremly punishable for their attacks more then other characters.

Centurion is a threat to the all defensive meta which is good he's needed for that purpose, as for the shinobi its to early for me to call anything on him I need more time to learn!

If your getting ganked trying communicating with your team and just wait 10secs for a team mate to respawn in dominion games and work together. Everyone complained about how revenge was op so deal with the consequences and embrace the requirement for a little extra team work to win. The game has duel/brawl modes for a reason, on many occasions Ive had my team getting owned by gank squads and all I had to was kindly ask my team mates work together and we always turn the game around, perhaps you should try it. Can't really hate on friends who play together and work as a team even though been ganked and spammed to death is frustrating.

Sir_rage_quit
05-17-2017, 04:30 PM
Its day one and people are complaining about the new characters been hard to fight what a joke. New characters will always be a challenge I just finished a 8 hour session and by the end of it I was winning 90% of all centurion fights. At first i was getting owned and I thought wow this feels over powered, but common sense told me to stick at it. And eventually I was able to fight 2 centurions at a time.

People are quitters on one day so then go! To the rest of people with fortitude hang in there the new characters become extremly punishable for their attacks more then other characters.

Centurion is a threat to the all defensive meta which is good he's needed for that purpose, as for the shinobi its to early for me to call anything on him I need more time to learn!

If your getting ganked trying communicating with your team and just wait 10secs for a team mate to respawn in dominion games and work together. Everyone complained about how revenge was op so deal with the consequences and embrace the requirement for a little extra team work to win. The game has duel/brawl modes for a reason, on many occasions Ive had my team getting owned by gank squads and all I had to was kindly ask my team mates work together and we always turn the game around, perhaps you should try it. Can't really hate on friends who play together and work as a team even though been ganked and spammed to death is frustrating.
have you play dominon right now it crazy ****... if you like duel i guess it fine to be honest but right now in dominion it really really a **** show. ima conq main and feel totally ****ed by this dlc ( the new hero have so many tools and we got...shield bash by now everyone know how to conter it )

CandleInTheDark
05-17-2017, 04:34 PM
The point about teamwork is a good one. The premiere stream, the last dominion had a good and a bad example of it.

Team Shadow lost the first engagement on all three zones and got wiped, this was the last of a best of seven series, Pete said to them breathe, regroup and they went from there calling their plays. Team Might, Fatal-feit was cold as ice but did not communicate at all, Tru3Ta1ent got absolutely rattled, was calling for help and whining about shinobi's kicks and all around cluttering the comms ending with a scathing I died but I did say I needed support. In reality it was only that Sypher's calling was so good that kept Team Might so close in that one.

Sir_rage_quit
05-17-2017, 04:36 PM
The point about teamwork is a good one. The premiere stream, the last dominion had a good and a bad example of it.

Team Shadow lost the first three zones and got wiped, this was the last of a best of seven series, Pete said to them breathe, regroup and they went from there calling their plays. Team Might, Fatal-feit was cold as ice but did not communicate at all, Tru3Ta1ent got absolutely rattled, was calling for help and whining about shinobi's kicks and all around cluttering the comms ending with a scathing I died but I did say I needed support. In reality it was only that Sypher's calling was so good that kept Team Might so close in that one.

those guys were premade most of the people playing this game right now are not.....other wise i would totally agree with you

CandleInTheDark
05-17-2017, 04:38 PM
those guys were premade most of the people playing this game right now are not.....other wise i would totally agree with you

Yeah I was talking about premades, the best you can do with pug, and I only pug, I will not look for a group until I can stay in four out of five dominion games all through, is put on a headset or use the quick chat feature. Mostly I try to see where is needed and try to call my own plays in terms of where the rest of the team are.

As for dominion as it is now, people are already gravitating back to their mains, yesterday most of the players were shinobi or centurion which was only natural, part of the reason we bought the dlc was for the early access, but already I am in a lot of games where each team only has one shinobi or centurion.

Shadow.A07
05-17-2017, 04:47 PM
have you play dominon right now it crazy ****... if you like duel i guess it fine to be honest but right now in dominion it really really a **** show. ima conq main and feel totally ****ed by this dlc ( the new hero have so many tools and we got...shield bash by now everyone know how to conter it )

I can totally understand how you feel on this point, hang in there lets hope the next patch is related to the issue. If you watch the dev streams they know about it and lets hope they have a plan on how to fix it. Conq. is very easy to win against but I have encountered people who manage to time the shield bash fail into a guard break but then again even that can be countered so its a real problem.

Sir_rage_quit
05-17-2017, 04:52 PM
I can totally understand how you feel on this point, hang in there lets hope the next patch is related to the issue. If you watch the dev streams they know about it and lets hope they have a plan on how to fix it. Conq. is very easy to win against but I have encountered people who manage to time the shield bash fail into a guard break but then again even that can be countered so its a real problem.

i quit this game , i may be back from time to time to see if they fix it ..... but until then there is no way i keep playing on a daily/weekly base at least im happy to see that people are not **** head and know about it

DeLatv
05-17-2017, 04:56 PM
I find the new champions, to be really frustrating boring to fight against.
They feel the same to fight Warlord/Warden/Shugoki.
I really do not enjoy fighting them. Centurion again is another Warlord/Conq and shinobi goes and flashes all around.
I guess i had different immagination of how this game is going to play out.

I can understand that its fun to play flashy heroes, but I find it irritating to fight against them.

XxHunterHxX
05-17-2017, 04:59 PM

All modes except 1 v 1 and 2 v 2 ir **** right now....

Vordred
05-17-2017, 05:01 PM
i getting close to calling it quits my self.

i don't like the direction it's doing. way to much CC and unblockable spam.

and it's not really about whether the characters are op or not, it about whether it's fun, and play against the Cent is not fun at all, Dominion which is mostly what i play, is a total mess. and just frustrating to play.

get a couple of cents on you, and might aswell put down the pad, as you can do anything anyway. as you will be perma stunned, so can see very well, all the while being hit with unblockable moves,knockdowns, pins and so on it.

and that is not fun.

the defence meta was a bit od a problem, but unblockable spam is not the answer, that's even less fun.

and for those saying that the Cent is the answer to the Defence meta. do you not think that automatically makes him unbalenced, if the rest of the cast are stuck in the old defence meta, and along come this one character that is a counter to all that. basically able to shut down the whole old cast.

Sir_rage_quit
05-17-2017, 05:03 PM
All modes except 1 v 1 and 2 v 2 ir **** right now....

i agree , i wonder if they want this game to change direction and mainly go for 1v1 and 2v2

Krell80
05-17-2017, 05:04 PM
KYS they scammed me for money im calling my lawyer an we are pressing charges on ubisoff

QQ

Shadow.A07
05-17-2017, 05:18 PM
shut your mouth just because your a cheap *** who loves using over powered heros who wants easy wins does not mean legit players have to suffer, stop defending these broken *** heros an this update it just proves your only doing it because your finally killing players.

If you cant see why this update is broken then your just one of those people.

KYS they scammed me for money im calling my lawyer an we are pressing charges on ubisoff

This is hilarious and it shows the level of brain power you have, you really made my day, its was really fun too read. Please feel free to look at my stats on the game, I dont need these characters to win in fights. Infact Im far more successful using the old characters to win, you made assumptions that now make you look very stupid. Just because you cant figure out how to beat the new characters they op and further more its day 1 of them arriiving.

Further more your a very bad troll or maybe because you don't have the dexterity and brain power to play them properly you have a 0.61 Kill death ratio no offence but that's the worst kill/death ratio I have ever seen in any game.

That lawyer comment I can't express how much in words how funny and absurd it is, enjoy leaving in whatever fantasy planet you are on.

Shadow.A07
05-17-2017, 05:21 PM
i getting close to calling it quits my self.

i don't like the direction it's doing. way to much CC and unblockable spam.

and it's not really about whether the characters are op or not, it about whether it's fun, and play against the Cent is not fun at all, Dominion which is mostly what i play, is a total mess. and just frustrating to play.

get a couple of cents on you, and might aswell put down the pad, as you can do anything anyway. as you will be perma stunned, so can see very well, all the while being hit with unblockable moves,knockdowns, pins and so on it.

and that is not fun.

the defence meta was a bit od a problem, but unblockable spam is not the answer, that's even less fun.

and for those saying that the Cent is the answer to the Defence meta. do you not think that automatically makes him unbalenced, if the rest of the cast are stuck in the old defence meta, and along come this one character that is a counter to all that. basically able to shut down the whole old cast.

They have plans to reward attacking players concerning the defensive meta but hang in there Vordred centurion is very easy to punish and when you do it its a lot of fun. I wish I could further more see into this subject but its too early at this stage.

Sir_rage_quit
05-17-2017, 05:24 PM
This is hilarious and it shows the level of brain power you have, you really made my day, its was really fun too read. Please feel free to look at my stats on the game, I dont need these characters to win in fights. Infact Im far more successful using the old characters to win, you made assumptions that now make you look very stupid. Just because you cant figure out how to beat the new characters they op and further more its day 1 of them arriiving.

Further more your a very bad troll or maybe because you don't have the dexterity and brain power to play them properly you have a 0.61 Kill death ratio no offence but that's the worst kill/death ratio I have ever seen in any game.

That lawyer comment I can't express how much in words how funny and absurd it is, enjoy leaving in whatever fantasy planet you are on.

i agree with you , i am not happy myself about this dlc but posting like he did would never help or prove a point

cragar212
05-17-2017, 05:26 PM
Yeah unblockables always been strong in 4v4 when you outnumer someone. The spam is real

Shadow.A07
05-17-2017, 05:30 PM
Yeah unblockables always been strong in 4v4 when you outnumer someone. The spam is real

Yeah its annoying but like i said if you rally your team and return the favor most of the time you gonna come out on top. At this stage gank squads can't handle their own medicine on pc from my experience

Cyb3rR4ptor
05-17-2017, 06:05 PM
I barely play and when I do i play is against AI. The games has no balance. The most balanced game type would be 4v4 Dominion (NO revenge NO gear stats). And you would need a competent team to play it out. Sure the devs can do some patches. But at the speed they're going i don't think it will be in time for the game to have a healthy comeback. I honestly didn't pay mind to other games just because I was hyped for this one. Got disappointed. Maybe I'll go back to PVP if the devs manage to save the game on time. But clearly seeing that they decided on P2P for a game like this, shows how much back up we're gonna recieve. I'm surprised I haven't shaved all the hair on my body walk to the top of a mountain and make a blood oath to never again give any of my money to ubisoft.

Betas are a Demo now. There is literally no difference between beta testing and doing demos. At least 9 months to release there should be an open beta to games of this release and they should last at least 3 to 4 weeks to see how the game moves on a longevity cycle. The revenge gear sets where "unforseen' Why? The "beta" didn't provide enough time to properly delve in that sense.

The devs should focus on Character balance heavily. And go at least 2 characters per patch. not 1 (too slow) at that rate (considering that there will be more characters. The flaws will always be ahead of the virtues. Also there are some universal things that need to be fixed like have unblockables trade off like attacks do. And give more saftey when initiating an attack. Defensive play is inherently more advantageous than offensive play, this is basically a natural natural law. Why would you give advantage to something that already has the advantage?
Anyways enough ranting. Id provide a lot of details on how the fixes should go but im just another fish in the pond like the rest of you just splashing the same water. The devs know what has to be done, they just have to do it. Alas, it's whatever the $$ can let them do.

vgrimr_J
05-17-2017, 06:09 PM

Team Shadow lost the first engagement on all three zones and got wiped, this was the last of a best of seven series, Pete said to them breathe, regroup and they went from there calling their plays. Team Might, Fatal-feit was cold as ice but did not communicate at all, Tru3Ta1ent got absolutely rattled, was calling for help and whining about shinobi's kicks and all around cluttering the comms ending with a scathing I died but I did say I needed support. In reality it was only that Sypher's calling was so good that kept Team Might so close in that one.

LMAO True allways ***** and moan about everything its so funny to go to his vids and comment "*****ing and moaning about warden again" (because thats what he usually does). and see the comment flood to your inbox hes subs just follows him like blind sheep on every opinion he makes

cragar212
05-17-2017, 06:29 PM
LMAO True allways ***** and moan about everything its so funny to go to his vids and comment "*****ing and moaning about warden again" (because thats what he usually does). and see the comment flood to your inbox hes subs just follows him like blind sheep on every opinion he makes

Well one thing about tru3 is he is a very successful and well known member of the fighting game community. He kind of want FH to be a proper fighting game which it never will be.

Guys like Sypher, iskys, king richard never played fighting games before and were all mmo players. I remember them from eso days.

I doubt this game will ever be considered a proper fighting game with an Esport competition. A huge part of the playerbase has never played fighting games before so they have no perspective on what this game could be.

I like all FH streamers but mainly try support the little guys.

CandleInTheDark
05-17-2017, 06:55 PM
Well one thing about tru3 is he is a very successful and well known member of the fighting game community. He kind of want FH to be a proper fighting game which it never will be.

Guys like Sypher, iskys, king richard never played fighting games before and were all mmo players. I remember them from eso days.

I doubt this game will ever be considered a proper fighting game with an Esport competition. A huge part of the playerbase has never played fighting games before so they have no perspective on what this game could be.

I like all FH streamers but mainly try support the little guys.

Oh certainly I wasn't having a go at Tru3 in general, he doesn't seem a bad guy and he was one of the only people who did not go full parry and punish mode in the 1v1 fights, it was more a criticism of that particular play, part of which comes to being new to the character as you are not going to be able to hightail it out of there if a shinobi has you on the ropes. I am not a hardcore gamer by any means so I certainly can't speak on fighting games in general or MMOs, only my experience in this one and what I observe. I think likely a game with a mode like dominion would need a mix of people who can push fighting games in the right direction and have a strategic mindset that comes from MMO, or people from both camps working together, to push the game forward and to run good teams in the dominion type games.

Duuklah
05-17-2017, 07:54 PM
You are a really big *******.

Faced with content that is intentionally designed to separate the community from its IRL money and your answer is "stop whining, they CAN be beaten".

None of us are ******ed(hmmm) we know he CAN be killed. The problem is when there is an OP toon in Brawl and Duel I tend to go to Dominion to get a break from fighting the same OP toon over and over. It was PK. It was Warden. It Was Conq. It was/is WL LB is annoying but thats ok. Now the same OP toon is dominating in Dominion as well. Unblockable CC spam ISNT ****ING FUN ITS ****ING DUMB!!!!

Anyone who says yeah the game needs more CC needs to be ****ing shot.

Is it a coincidence that this new incredibly OP toon was released behind a paywall?

**** THIS AND **** UBI AND **** THE FAN BOYS!

CandleInTheDark
05-17-2017, 08:10 PM
You are a really big *******.

Faced with content that is intentionally designed to separate the community from its IRL money and your answer is "stop whining, they CAN be beaten".

None of us are ******ed(hmmm) we know he CAN be killed. The problem is when there is an OP toon in Brawl and Duel I tend to go to Dominion to get a break from fighting the same OP toon over and over. It was PK. It was Warden. It Was Conq. It was/is WL LB is annoying but thats ok. Now the same OP toon is dominating in Dominion as well. Unblockable CC spam ISNT ****ING FUN ITS ****ING DUMB!!!!

Anyone who says yeah the game needs more CC needs to be ****ing shot.

Is it a coincidence that this new incredibly OP toon was released behind a paywall?

**** THIS AND **** UBI AND **** THE FAN BOYS!

Except it isn't behind a paywall. Yes some people get it early, we paid an extra $40 for that, but they are all coming out, to everyone, for currency that can be earned in-game. There is nothing about that in the long term means these characters are behind a paywall.

Charmzzz
05-17-2017, 08:19 PM
Yesterday when nobody could use all the "broken" moves on the new Characters was "okish". But today, I cannot stand this clusterf*ck which Dominion is. I really liked to play it, but now it is just Jab and Kick spamming Cents and Shinobis...

They nerfed the Warlord Headbutt because of this and then release a NEW Character with the same unblockable CC spam? Really?

The only thing I'm glad about the DLC is that PK is not the most hated Character anymore.

CandleInTheDark
05-17-2017, 08:35 PM
Yesterday when nobody could use all the "broken" moves on the new Characters was "okish". But today, I cannot stand this clusterf*ck which Dominion is. I really liked to play it, but now it is just Jab and Kick spamming Cents and Shinobis...

They nerfed the Warlord Headbutt because of this and then release a NEW Character with the same unblockable CC spam? Really?

The only thing I'm glad about the DLC is that PK is not the most hated Character anymore.

I get one line hate for playing peacekeeper, I induced a two message meltdown with the shinobi. I think peacekeeper might lose some of the heat for a while. In terms of dominion, I am seeing less of them today. Every match I was in yesterday had at least two of each, now people are going back to mains or other heroes they haven't used and I see perhaps one of each.

Qarismah
05-17-2017, 08:38 PM
This game is getting ridiculous with these new heroes. Everyone who plays Centurion claims that "Oh, he's a new hero so of course he will be hard to play against!" That may be true but it should also take the people playing him some time to get used to his moves and learn how to use them. The fact that people easily are beating veterans of this game with characters that just came out yesterday indicates that they are either unbalanced or extremely low skill.

The centurion alone makes the warlord feel balanced. If you miss a single dodge he can knock you down and take half your health. He's virtually unparryable because he can charge his attacks, you can't be sure when he will release it, and the parry window is very weird on the jab. Also he has exceptional recovery time after parries and missed unblockables. He's supposed to be a close range pressure character but his kick and charged attacks outrange just about every character in the game.

The shinobi is just disorienting to play against. It's possible that after a while, people will figure out how to deal with him, but right now he outranges every character in the game which takes away the biggest advantage of characters like the nobushi and kensei. He can pressure you from any distance. Any character that has that much range should be at least vulnerable when you get close but shinobi's vanish dodge into unblockable kick keeps him safe in close range. If that wasn't bad enough he can mix it up too and do an attack instead of a kick.

CandleInTheDark
05-17-2017, 08:53 PM
This game is getting ridiculous with these new heroes. Everyone who plays Centurion claims that "Oh, he's a new hero so of course he will be hard to play against!" That may be true but it should also take the people playing him some time to get used to his moves and learn how to use them. The fact that people easily are beating veterans of this game with characters that just came out yesterday indicates that they are either unbalanced or extremely low skill.

Here is the thing with this logic, I might be new to the shinobi but I am not new to dodging, guardbreaking, picking my moments,the game in general. I also spent at least two hours doing nothing but fighting bots, the level 0 bot to learn all the chains I can do when the opponent is passive, the level 1 raider in how to play to learn my deflects and how viable some of those chains are, the level 1 shinobi bot to see how that plays. Also consider that we have all had a lot of play time against the other heroes. So say I go into duel and roll someone who has not met a shinobi and has not played a custom match against him, because I have the basic game knowledge and because I have some of his mixups down to muscle memory, I have an advantage not because of the character, but because I know both my character and my opponent's character which I have been fighting against for the past three months. If you have ever read Sun Tzu, there is something very telling in what he says, that you must know yourself and know your enemy.

SwellChemosabe
05-17-2017, 08:54 PM
Been playing since day one, season pass holder, exclusively playing as shinobi right now: I had to spend maybe three hours yesterday learning all of his basic moves and then played the rest of the day to get a good feel of him and i STILL suck with him right now. All day it was centurion and shinobi characters left and right and the ganking may suck but they aren't -that- hard to beat. Maybe if you take time to practice, instead of B***hing about it on a forum and uninstalling the game because you lost a few games, you won't have such a hard time. Still suck after that? well practice some more. Besides, you know the devs will nerf these characters in time so learn from your a$$ wooping now so that way later it'll be that much easier to take on the characters.

psyminion
05-17-2017, 08:58 PM
this place is a gold mine - but it's white gold, sodium chloride.

I haven't even had the chance to try the new stuff since I've been away from my ps4 but HOLY F*CK PEOPLE GET A GRIP.