PDA

View Full Version : Are you ready for centurion gank squad?

VIKING4REALMAN
05-17-2017, 02:01 PM
I was hoping to try my buffed raider prestige 10 after the update but got destroyed by continuous centurion squad in dominion. Looks like everyone was playing centurion and knocking people down in Xv1 fight. It's so hard to fight 2 or 3 centurions at the same time. Other people not holding the season pass just chose heroes with longer range. I feel like those shorter distant heroes like warlord are screwed against centurion not only centurion has faster combo but also more kits to spam with. He's also a very strong disabler in group fighting even more annoying than any of the existing ones. Then i also played centurion and there's no reason not to form a centurion gank squad. Man that really boring also with the gear stuff screwed up i don't even want to play those old heroes anymore without wasting another thousands steel. Ubisoft is wasting our time and money!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

Blasto95
05-17-2017, 02:10 PM
PK and Zerker have fared quite well against the new Heroes, at least for me.

Theyre just the new heroes being played by the masses. Imagine Valk or Lawbringer as the DLC hero. Be grateful its only Centurion and Shinobi.

VIKING4REALMAN
05-17-2017, 02:33 PM
PK and Zerker have fared quite well against the new Heroes, at least for me.

Theyre just the new heroes being played by the masses. Imagine Valk or Lawbringer as the DLC hero. Be grateful its only Centurion and Shinobi.

Dunno. I played on console and not seeing much PK and Zerker playing. Most of the high prestige orochi, kensei, warlord, noubushi all got destroyed with a bunch of centurions;););)

kbvlcvfkhgc
05-17-2017, 03:11 PM
Last night was not fun, fighting in Dominion Game mode, Citadel Gate, point C. i'd just gone through the Centurion Gank and was in revenge mode when next thing i know i'm sliding halfway across the map towards the edge courtesy of the new Spiderman Character who finishes his little trick off by kicking me off the edge........? there was literally NOTHING i could do about it.....nothing

Git Gud? there easy to counter? its only been one day? stop complaining?

how can you introduce a ranged character into what is supposed to be a dedicated close quarter melee combat game and not completely upset the entire balance of the game?

i really did enjoy this game but its just getting too stressful to play, they keep shifting the goal posts, changing the characteristics and upsetting the balancing, this game has less and less to do with skill and far more to do with Character selection, just pick the latest spammy character and your a winner,

you can already see that the Shinobi is going to be become the new PK, lurking on the edges and employing their ranged moves while the unsuspecting are already locked in combat,